George has Casey's car destroyed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not at all trying to be argumentative, but what is the question of the pool about? I never believed the DT's allegation that Caylee accidentally drowned, or even that she was drowned on purpose, in the pool. I certainly never believed the outrageous scenario JB presented in court with GA handing the dead baby to Casey and yelling, "Look what you've done!". I really thought I was in the majority and now I am confused. Help?

The point is, that just like you, the fact that the Anthonys have chosen to leave the pool up speaks of their disbelief as well as yours that Caylee did not drown in that pool.

But, going back several months, I never believed the Anthonys' phoney disdain for Casey to begin with; their "disgust" that she was throwing George under the bus was agreed upon by all parties. From the first moment that Baez opened his mouth and accused George while George sat there unmoved and tight-lipped, I knew in my heart that he and Cindy were both in on this ploy with the Defense, closely followed by Cindy's Academy Award on the stand as the 911 tapes played. They threw themselves out as shark-bait in order to save Casey, just as they have done since the very beginning.

I'm not at all trying to be argumentative, but what is the question of the pool about? I never believed the DT's allegation that Caylee accidentally drowned, or even that she was drowned on purpose, in the pool. I certainly never believed the outrageous scenario JB presented in court with GA handing the dead baby to Casey and yelling, "Look what you've done!". I really thought I was in the majority and now I am confused. Help?

The problem is, the drowning in the pool in the 'official' explanation of record, so to speak. Since Ms. Anthony was acquitted, the explanation 'of record' cannot be that Caylee died any other way. Since she died in that pool (I know, I know, and I agree with you, that it didn't happen), the seemingly logical thing to do would be to get rid of the pool, as many here have stated. Yes, I know there are varying opinions on that, but the ones stating that it should be disposed of (the pool, not the car) are just as valid as the opposing views. Further, the defense AND the Anthonys tried their d*mnedest in court to 'prove' there was no death odor in the car. If the odor was only related to the trash (or garbage!) in the trunk, they why dispose of the car at all? I'd have thought they'd have been happy to have it back if it had nothing to do at all with Caylee's death. JMO.

The Anthony's don't deserve any awards for getting rid of the car that FCA drove around with Caylee in the trunk. What else were they going to do with a car with an odor that wasn't going to go away.
Their PR will never work with me. They sealed their rep. When they lied ,covered up and sold Caylee's pics for $$$$$. All to save a hateful daughter who coils have cared less for beautiful little Caylee.

Wonder if they will ever take down the pool? That should have been the first thing to go. But, I guess there really is no evidence in the pool story so why bother........

The point is, that just like you, the fact that the Anthonys have chosen to leave the pool up speaks of their disbelief as well as yours that Caylee did not drown in that pool.

But, going back several months, I never believed the Anthonys' phoney disdain for Casey to begin with; their "disgust" that she was throwing George under the bus was agreed upon by all parties. From the first moment that Baez opened his mouth and accused George while George sat there unmoved and tight-lipped, I knew in my heart that he and Cindy were both in on this ploy with the Defense, closely followed by Cindy's Academy Award on the stand as the 911 tapes played. They threw themselves out as shark-bait in order to save Casey, just as they have done since the very beginning.

BBM

No it doesn't. It doesn't speak to anything one way or the other. As mentioned upthread, people grieve differently. Some feel that keeping something up as a 'shrine' honors the person. Not that I believe in a drowning theory, but not demolishing the pool doesn't prove anything about what they believe in.

"Definitely something happened to Caylee, she's no longer with us and Casey was the last one I'd seen with her…one and one adds up to two no matter how you try to spin it." George Anthony

"I didn't want to believe back then that my daughter could be capable of taking the life of her daughter." George Anthony

:waitasec:

The Anthony's don't deserve any awards for getting rid of the car that FCA drove around with Caylee in the trunk. What else were they going to do with a car with an odor that wasn't going to go away.
Their PR will never work with me. They sealed their rep. When they lied ,covered up and sold Caylee's pics for $$$$$. All to save a hateful daughter who coils have cared less for beautiful little Caylee.

BBM - BEFORE Casey was ever charged with murder, no less.

Everything these people have done has been with an ulterior motive that surrounds the Almighty dollar. This car scheme is no different.

"Definitely something happened to Caylee, she's no longer with us and Casey was the last one I'd seen with her…one and one adds up to two no matter how you try to spin it." George Anthony

"I didn't want to believe back then that my daughter could be capable of taking the life of her daughter." George Anthony

:waitasec:

Yeah, 2 great lines from George to make himself look suspicious and cast doubt among the Jurors; quite successfully, I might add.

Wonder if they will ever take down the pool? That should have been the first thing to go. But, I guess there really is no evidence in the pool story so why bother........

True, it should have been the first thing to go if the Anthonys actually believed Caylee died in that pool, but the fact that it's still up and being enjoyed is proof that they not only don't believe it, but that they, as much as Casey, are 'players' in the entire Defense of Casey.

Actually, there are so many "should have"s with the Anthonys that nothing about those people follows normality or basic human logic and common sense.

Yeah, 2 great lines from George to make himself look suspicious and cast doubt among the Jurors; quite successfully, I might add.

or statements from a man, worn down with allegations among a great deal of other things, who is admittedly not free of mistakes made in a time of GREAT stress, freshly out of denial after 2 or 3 years. an irreconcilable difference of opinion i'm sure.

Bold emphasis mine - Judge Perry's orders were clear to the courtroom, any show of emotion would get observers booted from the trial permanently and that included the A's. The trial had just begun and they were not about to get booted. I was taken aback by his lack of reaction as well until I read Judge Perry's instruction.

The problem is, the drowning in the pool in the 'official' explanation of record, so to speak. Since Ms. Anthony was acquitted, the explanation 'of record' cannot be that Caylee died any other way. Since she died in that pool (I know, I know, and I agree with you, that it didn't happen), the seemingly logical thing to do would be to get rid of the pool, as many here have stated. Yes, I know there are varying opinions on that, but the ones stating that it should be disposed of (the pool, not the car) are just as valid as the opposing views. Further, the defense AND the Anthonys tried their d*mnedest in court to 'prove' there was no death odor in the car. If the odor was only related to the trash (or garbage!) in the trunk, they why dispose of the car at all? I'd have thought they'd have been happy to have it back if it had nothing to do at all with Caylee's death. JMO.

BBM - Exactly.

The glaring fact that even under oath, they lied so much for Casey even down to the "damn car smells like a dead body" also substantiates their involvement in being a willing, cohesive part of Casey's Defense.

Pathetic as to what lengths they went to to further demean baby Caylee.

Bold emphasis mine - Judge Perry's orders were clear to the courtroom, any show of emotion would get observers booted from the trial permanently and that included the A's. The trial had just begun and they were not about to get booted. I was taken aback by his lack of reaction as well until I read Judge Perry's instruction.

And if it were only George's inaction, that would be a good reason or excuse, but George and Cindy both did much more under oath that filtered right into aiding and abetting Casey's Defense.

But we already knew that, and I think most of us in fact expected it.

They are all about "how can this benefit ME or MINE", (except for Caylee), in all things involved with this case, most often with a monetary benefit. The crushing of the car is no different.

I disagree. Caylee's death was officially declared a homicide back in December 2008 and no evidence has been presented that would require the ME to change that. There is nothing "official" about the drowning story; it is a figment of Baez's imagination--no more and no less.

You are in the majority. No one believed the drowning story and that's the point. JB and CM are still saying that it is how Caylee died. I was just pointing out the obvious.

I just want to know if the Pinellas 12 have seen this report and what they think of it. I hope it upsets them since they never believed Caylee was in that car, so why would the A's have it destroyed? I hope it makes them ill. I hope, even more, it makes them realize what a huge mistake they made.

I just want to know if the Pinellas 12 have seen this report and what they think of it. I hope it upsets them since they never believed Caylee was in that car, so why would the A's have it destroyed? I hope it makes them ill. I hope, even more, it makes them realize what a huge mistake they made.

The car, in addition to the DCFS report naming Casey Marie Anthony as guilty of child neglect, at the very least.

In comparison to mine, your wish is quite kind. :innocent:

BBM

No it doesn't. It doesn't speak to anything one way or the other. As mentioned upthread, people grieve differently. Some feel that keeping something up as a 'shrine' honors the person. Not that I believe in a drowning theory, but not demolishing the pool doesn't prove anything about what they believe in.

so why dispose of the car?

I'm kind of perplexed about that also. I thought the A's disputed the pool theory, we all disputed the pool theory ... Why would they take the pool down? If anything that would give credence to Jose's stupid argument that GA was there and disposed of the body. Not taking it down seems like a no-brainer. I still give GA credit for having the car crushed rather than selling it.

I'm kind of perplexed about that also. I thought the A's disputed the pool theory, we all disputed the pool theory ... Why would they take the pool down? If anything that would give credence to Jose's stupid argument that GA was there and disposed of the body. Not taking it down seems like a no-brainer. I still give GA credit for having the car crushed rather than selling it.

The Math is quite clear.

The Anthonys would make much more money "appearing" to do the right thing by not selling the car in order to better public opinion of them which in turn, hopefully pays a much larger monetary gain to their umpteenth "foundation". :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024