George has Casey's car destroyed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Its worth hardly anything by now, it they gave it away. So, why do some of you guys think it was wrong to just dump it? And, why does anyone think its a publicity stunt? Even if they called up someone to pick it up, it would have been reported by someone else in the neighborhood.

As I stated before, I don't know where they got the pictures of Caylee standing by the door and climbing up the pool ladder. Probably CA. But, if they're asked for or subpeonaed as evidence, should she not hand them over? I don't remember either CA or GA saying on the stand that Caylee drowned in the pool.
I do remember Cindy cackling "OOOH YES, Caylee could climb the ladder and this picture was taken a year ago before June 16, 2008". And then, "I was hardly even touching her when she was climbing that ladder, my hand was just there as sort of a guard".
So, what was she trying to convey to the jury with that demonstrative narrative?

Its worth hardly anything by now, it they gave it away. So, why do some of you guys think it was wrong to just dump it? And, why does anyone think its a publicity stunt? Even if they called up someone to pick it up, it would have been reported by someone else in the neighborhood.

Has the car actually been at Hopespring. I thought it was still with LE and would have been taken from there directly to be smashed.

I think because in the court of law, the defense presented their defense. If the A's don't believe that, then what are the alternatives? perhaps what the evidence suggested. She murdered her daughter. There is no other reason to lie about what happend.

And lets not forget CM's powerful comment AFTER the NG verdict...
"We many never know how this child died"
I think old CM must be losing his memory along with his hearing.
He didn't even remember what their defense was.:sick:

That George had the car crushed does not impress me. Is this supposed to show that George is some kind of a hero for getting rid of that ole stinky g...dam car. What of the family of the person whose body was in the trunk, and mistaken for George's granddaughter, don't they have a say on what happens to the car? Just more BS to talk to Dr. Phil about.

You know allycat, I don't think the majority of these posters think it's a publicity stunt, but they've run out of other ways to criticize this particular action. IMO.

That George had the car crushed does not impress me. Is this supposed to show that George is some kind of a hero for getting rid of that ole stinky g...dam car. What of the family of the person whose body was in the trunk, and mistaken for George's granddaughter, don't they have a say on what happens to the car? Just more BS to talk to Dr. Phil about.

No. Not supposed to suggest he's a hero.

I do remember Cindy cackling "OOOH YES, Caylee could climb the ladder and this picture was taken a year ago before June 16, 2008". And then, "I was hardly even touching her when she was climbing that ladder, my hand was just there as sort of a guard".
So, what was she trying to convey to the jury with that demonstrative narrative?

Maybe CA is not trying to convey anything to the jury with that demonstrative narrative. Maybe it's true.

bobkealing bob kealing
Crushed last night, cubed today. I checked out what's left of #CaseyAnthony Pontiac Sunfire. Video will be on @wesh.com yfrog.com/h25lnpej

bobkealing bob kealing
Yellow evidence sticker still attached to #CaseyAnthony now crushed and cubed Pontiac Sunfire. yfrog.com/hs58khdj

You know allycat, I don't think the majority of these posters think it's a publicity stunt, but they've run out of other ways to criticize this particular action. IMO.

Last week some posters attacked the A's because Lippman said there had been offers on the car. The A's were criticized, in advance, for selling the car to the highest bidder and people were outraged that the car would not be destroyed. Now that the car has been destroyed, which is exactly what people wanted, it's a publicity stunt, George is hiding evidence....blah, blah, blah.

George had 2 choices, sell the car or destroy it. Neither one would have saved him from being attacked. If George wanted to destroy evidence, the time to do it would have been when the car was originally towed, before LE got ahold of it. Not afterwards. If LE didn't get all the evidence contained in the car, that fail falls on them, not George. What was he supposed to do, store the car in case LE needed it sometime in the future, even though LE released it?

I believe this was done just in case FCA could be tried in federal court!!! In other words, get rid of ALL evidence!!!:banghead:

I'm sad to agree with this statement.

A high school friend's daughter died on the way to the hospital (I heard this story second-hand, I don't remember what happened to her) and his wife wouldn't ride in the car again. I think normal, honest people often have such a reaction.

Maybe the Anthonys got rid of the car because they believe (know) Caylee died there or was placed there after her death. Or maybe they wanted to destroy any evidence. Since they lie, it's hard to give them the benefit of the doubt.

I believe this was done just in case FCA could be tried in federal court!!! In other words, get rid of ALL evidence!!!:banghead:

All evidence has already been removed from the car and is being stored by LE. Do you think LE missed something?

bobkealing bob kealing
Crushed last night, cubed today. I checked out what's left of #CaseyAnthony Pontiac Sunfire. Video will be on @wesh.com yfrog.com/h25lnpej

bobkealing bob kealing
Yellow evidence sticker still attached to #CaseyAnthony now crushed and cubed Pontiac Sunfire. yfrog.com/hs58khdj

tyvm mr bobkealing! dont forget to tell us what we all want to know-

DOES IT STILL STINK.

Last week some posters attacked the A's because Lippman said there had been offers on the car. The A's were criticized, in advance, for selling the car to the highest bidder and people were outraged that the car would not be destroyed. Now that the car has been destroyed, which is exactly what people wanted, it's a publicity stunt, George is hiding evidence....blah, blah, blah.

George had 2 choices, sell the car or destroy it. Neither one would have saved him from being attacked. If George wanted to destroy evidence, the time to do it would have been when the car was originally towed, before LE got ahold of it. Not afterwards. If LE didn't get all the evidence contained in the car, that fail falls on them, not George. What was he supposed to do, store the car in case LE needed it sometime in the future, even though LE released it?

..lippman added that C&G didn't want to make a dime off of the sale of the car-----the money would instead go to their "cayleesfund" foundation. ( and we all know what that actually means..)

..george also had the choice of having lippman sell to the highest bidder--------with the $$$'s going to -----another charity (that C&G have nothing to do with.)

It makes complete sense for them to keep the pool. For people that have had finacial difficulties in the past, I am sure the pool ads significant resale value to their house should the need for them to sell it arise.

It's not that simple. They chose to get rid of the car first, and of course, have media present to witness it. What kind of message does that send? Now we finally finally believe Casey did it after lying at trial and helping the defense to put forth the pool accident as a reasonable but false scenario of what happened to Caylee?

No one is saying they have to get rid of the pool. But the way they've flipped flopped for three years on what they think happened to Caylee, all the lies, accusations, and so forth as well as helping the defense with the pool theory at trial, getting rid of the car just seems like a PR move to make them look better. They're trying to say they believe Casey did it, yet spent three years campaigning her innocence and provided pictures and testimony (Cindy provided testimony) at trial to say that Caylee drowned. They helped convince that jury that it was accident, and now get rid of the car? Is that a middle finger back at the jury to say thanks, but you were wrong and bought our BS?

It's just the timing, the fact that media were present, and of course, they are going on Dr. Phil in September. All the A's know how to do is just p*** people off more and more. They can't rehab their image, and they just need to shut up and go away.

What are the odds that a news crew would be at a certain junk yard at a certain time when a certain Pontiac Sunfire was towed in to be crushed? Complete with a camera crew? What are the odds? One million to one?

Was there video of the car being towed in or of George and/or Lippman at the salvage yard? It could have been the salvage yard who notified the media.

It makes complete sense for them to keep the pool. For people that have had finacial difficulties in the past, I am sure the pool ads significant resale value to their house should the need for them to sell it arise.

Right, three bedroom home, well kept, newly painted, pool in the backyard easily accessible for barbeques - one drawback - child died in pool, just put that out of your minds though - cause it is really nice.

Getting rid of it in an open manner as they did makes all the sense in the world. Otherwise the general public would continuely speculate about what the Anthony's were going to do with the car, would Casey get it back, would it be cut up into little pieces and sold for profit, etc. Now, those questions have been answered, and those questions can be put to bed.

How about quietly get rid of it, no press, no nothing. That would have been fine. Don't even tell anyone they had it and got rid of it. Heck, I'm sure the police would have been glad to to have it towed from them to where it was crushed to keep it quiet. And maybe they should wait until asked later on the down the road about the car and don't talk much about it. Instead, they made it a public spectacle to make themselves look better so more people will donate. It seems keeping things private is just not what they do. I could respect them, maybe a little, had they kept this private. This didn't need to be public at all, but they made it public anyway.

..lippman added that C&G didn't want to make a dime off of the sale of the car-----the money would instead go to their "cayleesfund" foundation. ( and we all know what that actually means..)

..george also had the choice of having lippman sell to the highest bidder--------with the $$$'s going to -----another charity (that C&G have nothing to do with.)

It doesn't matter, whatever decision George made would be wrong in some people's eyes, even if it was exactly what those same people called for him to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper