George/Lexus & Casey's Contact Pattern

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not Nanny, Have you read the whole thread? We've been trying to come up with the contact there for awhile now. The answer has not surfaced yet. I'm pretty sure 0000=parts location because of a google connection that indicated that number for parts as well as a four employee Auto Team Management Inc. section located there too.

So far who KC called there remains a mystery - ugh!

Yes, I have read this entire thread.

I felt like if the Lexus number she was calling was going to the auto parts department and not, let's say, the general dispatcher, we should look more closely at that area as we were heavily concentrating on George and Tony L. lately in other departments.

Im pretty sure the lexus #,she dialed goes to the main switchboard at lexus from there you can be transfered anywhere..But are you saying that if you look it up it goes to auto parts dept.?

Jimmy B owns Lexus? But previously "worked?" at SA ( am i getting that right?) seems like a HUGE step up, from working at SA to owning Lexus?

*snipped*

Wow! Those are some very expensive cell phone bills. Is that typical for FL?
Or is it bc she was behind and they'd built up? Most folks I know get unlimited minutes and texting for under $150.

ETA---Sorry guys. My apologies. Just realized this way totally off topic. Perhaps I should stick to lurking - lol - :loser: :bang: :)

Im assuming:)That they are very expensive due to her insane use of text messaging, minutes, and internet usage.Obvisously no regard for monitoring her minutes,texts, or internet, for the simple fact, that mom will pay it or she will steal the money to pay it. Not to mention past due balances, late fee's etc. All while she is to be taking care of a toddler, and/or working. :eek:Back to Lexus.

Just noticed that I hadn't cross-referenced the following post to this thread.

Detailed in the 6/23 Ping thread here how establishing the true identity of Lexus can support or detract from the possiblity that the body was indeed out of the trunk 6/19 ~8PM (during the 3hr period of inactivity on Casey's cell phone which included a visit to Chris') vs. 6/20 or later.

Current thinking (reserve the right to change every 5mins :rolleyes:) is that Lexus=Tony or friend of Tony and therefore a means of talking to Tony between classes, hence, body was not bagged @ G&C's, but, in another location (as established by ADD) prolly in-situ in the trunk of the Pontiac ~5PM, then disposed on Suburban ~8PM 6/19.

hmm I think it might be Lee. Lee works with a company called Click and Park ,in his depo. that is what he calls it. It actually is owned by Gameday Management Group who was in charge of the auto show in detroit before June of 08. Lee states that he is a Project Manager--which might mean that he travels to diff. dealerships in the area for planning etc..he might even be stationed at different dealerships around town..they also had the Superbowl planning coming up. I'll continue researching the lexus-gameday management group-click and park-connection-any suggestions?

Maybe she was calling to check where Lee was? When he would be back in town? Maybe Lee's roomate worked there and she wanted to see if the coast was clear at his place-

On her flurry days she called ( dont quote) mom dad home mom cell dad cell etc... no Lee.. at all

Yes, I have read this entire thread.

I felt like if the Lexus number she was calling was going to the auto parts department and not, let's say, the general dispatcher, we should look more closely at that area as we were heavily concentrating on George and Tony L. lately in other departments.

Hi. I had computer probs yesterday - frustrating.

I agree that when I gleaned that the 0000 number went to the Parts Dept. in a different bldg. from the showroom location, that that may narrow down who KC's contact may have been at Lexus. Prior to your response, noone else reacted to the info. If we only had an employee list from June 2008!

I'm going nuts trying to remember who mentioned they were working at Lexus very early on in the case. Or am I imagining that? It seems to me I heard it mentioned but it seemed like no big deal. CH? TL? JG?(security) DS? RM? Or it could be someone we wonder about like tatoo guy or Kyle K., or one of the girlfriends we've heard of but don't know much about.

Sometimes asking a question, causes someone else to respond with the answer. I hope.

I don't think it's RP. In his interview with LE, he tells YM he works at a place where he can get him a cell phone. I'm going to read the rest of the interview to see if there's any other mention of a workplace. It might be worth going over the old interviews to see if there's anything there that jumps out as a possible connection to Lexus.

Ryan P. was a college student up in Jacksonville in June of 2008. He was listed as KC's best friend in her phone log. I think we can safely eliminate him as the Lexus contact.

He was working at Sports A. when KC lied about working there. This lie was exposed through his conversation with CA.

There is an active thread about him now (at least there was two days ago).:)

Im pretty sure the lexus #,she dialed goes to the main switchboard at lexus from there you can be transfered anywhere..But are you saying that if you look it up it goes to auto parts dept.?

Jimmy B owns Lexus? But previously "worked?" at SA ( am i getting that right?) seems like a HUGE step up, from working at SA to owning Lexus?

I looked at Lexus of Orlando Web site and found only 800 numbers listed, apart from a fax number. Then I began to notice that other places, like CarMax for instance, referenced numbers to Lexus Orlando. There are separate numbers for showroom, service, etc. that show up in different places. That's when I saw the 0000 associated with Parts location.

Many moons ago I worked at a dealership. We had a main switchboard and yours truly would connect the call to the various locations. The sales people each had a phone on their individual desk, the Parts Dept. had a phone behind a long desk so whoever the call was for would have to go to that phone after I put the call through and someone answered it there. Of course, the mechanics did not have their own phone and could use a phone on break, etc. Noone had cell phones back then.

I think it's alright for me to type this name. Jimmy Bryant Lexus is the name of the dealership. That's what it's called. He runs the joint and has another dealership in the area too (I forget what kind - Honda maybe?). He's probably rich as these are successful dealerships. I am not at all implying that he is involved although KC does have a "Jimmy" listed in her phone log.:waitasec:

I don't know how Sports A. and RP entered into this thread but it happens as it is hard to keep everything straight. Amen. :blowkiss:

hmm I think it might be Lee. Lee works with a company called Click and Park ,in his depo. that is what he calls it. It actually is owned by Gameday Management Group who was in charge of the auto show in detroit before June of 08. Lee states that he is a Project Manager--which might mean that he travels to diff. dealerships in the area for planning etc..he might even be stationed at different dealerships around town..they also had the Superbowl planning coming up. I'll continue researching the lexus-gameday management group-click and park-connection-any suggestions?

Maybe she was calling to check where Lee was? When he would be back in town? Maybe Lee's roomate worked there and she wanted to see if the coast was clear at his place-

On her flurry days she called ( dont quote) mom dad home mom cell dad cell etc... no Lee.. at all

To follow up on your thought here, why do you think it could of been Lee?

Are you suggesting that different car dealerships/brands sponsor game days and would therefore lend office space to the organizers? Would a Lexus dealership in Orlando help out their Chicago brother? (Lee had been in Chicago iirc.)

For instance, I know Ford had a hand in sponsoring American Idol tour '08. Maybe they were responsible for the parking arrangements?

I'm just thinking out loud as to how this could tie in to Lee being physically located at Lexus Orlando. Was Lexus sponsoring Bears football in any way? Or Cubs/White Sox baseball? I'll look.

I guess.im suggesting Lee, or someone connected to Lee. It seems as though he is connected to the "autoworld" maybe he traveled from dealer to dealer or had space-maybe he was working on a project for Lexus.When you visit the GD management site-calendars-events from this time period 08 arent listed and I dont know why. previous dates--dates after- but none during the time period.its been suggested that KC may have been hiding out at Lees prior to 6/16 if he had a roomate that lets say worked there maybe she was checking if the coast was clear? I always thought that maybe Lee knew more-had a hand in-- or something was just off..I also like Bonds idea of a Tony connection...just sleuthing....

Hi. I had computer probs yesterday - frustrating.

I agree that when I gleaned that the 0000 number went to the Parts Dept. in a different bldg. from the showroom location, that that may narrow down who KC's contact may have been at Lexus. Prior to your response, noone else reacted to the info. If we only had an employee list from June 2008!

I'm going nuts trying to remember who mentioned they were working at Lexus very early on in the case. Or am I imagining that? It seems to me I heard it mentioned but it seemed like no big deal. CH? TL? JG?(security) DS? RM? Or it could be someone we wonder about like tatoo guy or Kyle K., or one of the girlfriends we've heard of but don't know much about.

Sometimes asking a question, causes someone else to respond with the answer. I hope.

Well, I think it should cause a major reaction that you were able to narrow it down to a parts dept in a different building. Excellent sleuthing!!

The only person I remember working at Lexus (and, like anything, without re-reading everything, it all gets a bit jumbled up in my head) was Melina, right??

Maybe we need to dig deeper on Jimmy's Auto Team Management located under the Lexus umbrella. It is described as: line of business is management consulting service.

I can't find a ton of other info on it.

I guess.im suggesting Lee, or someone connected to Lee. It seems as though he is connected to the "autoworld" maybe he traveled from dealer to dealer or had space-maybe he was working on a project for Lexus.When you visit the GD management site-calendars-events from this time period 08 arent listed and I dont know why. previous dates--dates after- but none during the time period.its been suggested that KC may have been hiding out at Lees prior to 6/16 if he had a roomate that lets say worked there maybe she was checking if the coast was clear? I always thought that maybe Lee knew more-had a hand in-- or something was just off..I also like Bonds idea of a Tony connection...just sleuthing....

Oh I know, I'm trying to build on your idea which sounds like it could have credence.

It looks like Lexus has ties to MLB. They have a Lexus Club Terrace and a Lexus Box at Rangers Bull Park in Arlington, TX.

The Chicago White Sox play at the U.S. Cellular Field. If you look at their Corporate Brochure, it features a picture of the field looking out from home plate, and there looks to be a giant Lexus ad to the right of the center-field board screen. I'm almost certain it's an ad for Lexus but I can't quite make out the lettering so I'm not 100 percent sure. Furthermore, recently I threw out a cardboard insert from a magazine that was the same picture and an ad for Lexus - ugh!

I learned from reading on the White Sox site that you can sponsor them in many different ways. You can pay to have a huge ad placed on outfield wall signs, where the Lexus ad is shown above "The Patio". All television viewers can see the ads too. They call it "Branding". You can enter into Promotions and place your ad on parking coupons or CLAIM ONE OR ALL OF THE EIGHT OFFICIAL PARKING LOTS with over 7,000 spaces in all.:eek: Certain sponsorships get you a Diamond Suite where you can bring your clients and/or employees to enjoy the games.

It continues to amaze me what I learn from being here.:)

Ryan P. was a college student up in Jacksonville in June of 2008. He was listed as KC's best friend in her phone log. I think we can safely eliminate him as the Lexus contact.

He was working at Sports A. when KC lied about working there. This lie was exposed through his conversation with CA.

There is an active thread about him now (at least there was two days ago).:)

It's now gone .. : /

Well, I think it should cause a major reaction that you were able to narrow it down to a parts dept in a different building. Excellent sleuthing!!

The only person I remember working at Lexus (and, like anything, without re-reading everything, it all gets a bit jumbled up in my head) was Melina, right??

Maybe we need to dig deeper on Jimmy's Auto Team Management located under the Lexus umbrella. It is described as: line of business is management consulting service.

I can't find a ton of other info on it.

There is a group picture somewhere on w.s. (I think by One-Hooah-Wife). Somehow it was i.d.'d to be a group from Lexus. I thought I recognized one of the friends on Lexus facebook. Her name is Amanda M. and pictured with maybe Daniel.:eek: Peeps voted 1/2 and 1/2 that it was the same girl pictured with KC. The picture of KC with SK (Special K) on HER right and ??? on her left. Is the girl on KC's left Melina?

By the way, I noticed on the news that some big crime guy (same last name as MC) was sent "up" for life.:behindbar Lots of peeps have the same last name though.

Here goes - new angle.

KC used to call RM at DRF like clockwork up until she proclaimed that she and TL were "official" on June 11. RM went to Tampa on June 12 and he said he had very little interaction with KC after that time. If he did not change jobs and KC DID change boyfriends it could be possible that it was TL she was calling at Lexus. Here is my HYPOTHESIS. KC texts TL on June 13 "You're the one.". Coincidently TL began an internship at Lexus on June 16. KC's pattern continued with her new boyfriend.

I went on the Full Sail web site to look at the degrees, course work, structure, etc. The work required is very hands on. There are "final projects" required as well as real life experiences as part of the curriculum.

I mentioned in an earlier post that I had worked at a car dealership. This was when I was in H.S. If I wanted to take the district Spring trip to Europe I had to earn half the money the first year and all of the money the second year. I got a job with the dealership and also earned H.S. credit in Office Services.:) This caused me to think that TL could of been at Lexus for a hands on experience in Internet Marketing or the like toward his B.S. Therefore, he does not feel he's lying to say he "only had one job".

Start poking . . .

I admit to not having read this whole thread, although I have been trying to keep up...just one thought and sorry if it has been mentioned before...

Most car dealerships I know have varied hours. Certain nights a week they are open until as late as 9 or midnight for auto sales. The earliest call Casey makes to Lexus is 11:20 a.m. and the latest is at 4:20 p.m. Therefore, I think this lends some credence to the thought that she was calling someone in parts or a mechanic, because those staff members, if I'm correct, generally work only daytime hours, as opposed to sales and finance staff who would work later on some days. Sales staff and finance staff are also usually in on Sundays, while I think mechanics and parts staff usually are not, at least at the dealerships I've done business with....

However, if I was a mechanic, I'd be pretty frustrated to be under a car trying to work and getting calls from Casey all the time and having to stop what I'm doing and go over to the desk phone, no?

Listening to Ricardo's October 27, 2008 at 27:40 into the interview Yuri asks Ricardo if he ever worked for Lexus or if anyone in his circle of friends worked for Lexus (would include Annie but not Tony). His answer to both was "no".

Good catch JWG.

During TL's wired talk with Lee, TL mentioned he had a "deal" due in electronic business/media society business, "not deal, project" he corrected his terminology. He stated that is why he had to get back to school on June 27. He said he wished he had gotton out of his car at Amscot but didn't because he was in a hurry.

He may have done his project in conjunction with Lexus's Internet Business Development.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back