George/Lexus & Casey's Contact Pattern

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if there is any connection between fusian(owners etc), or Tonys DJ Business, and Lexus? anyone?

Do you mean Tony's BJ business?

I'm sorry but I'm just disgusted after looking at the Fusion ad for June 27.
"18 to clim" "21 to swallow"

Don't the shirts say D.B.C. Entertainment? I have no idea what the letters stand for. Degenerate Boys Corrupt Entertainment would be my guess.

Mercy me, I've made another mistake. The Ad reads "18 to *advertiser censored*" (not clim). I feel so much better now.:rolleyes:

Don't the shirts say D.B.C. Entertainment? I have no idea what the letters stand for. Degenerate Boys Corrupt Entertainment would be my guess.

Mercy me, I've made another mistake. The Ad reads "18 to *advertiser censored*" (not clim). I feel so much better now.:rolleyes:

Ahh, maybe they do say D.B.C.

LOL at correcting your mistake. :crazy:

Just read through some friends of TL interviews: his friend Nathaniel L. when interviewed said that - Casey hung out with us every evening when TL was in class. like 9pm-1am-
( thats when they would smoke weed) pg 4. He specifically says evenings-is this a mistake or was TL in class from 9pm-1am? IF so then I am so confused but the late night call to Lexus might match up.

Whyami, I caught NL's statement regarding TL's class time too. How can that be a mistake? It's not minor. He would remember that KC was sitting with them every night while Tony was at class. TL, iirc, stated he had classes during the day. WTH?

The ping masters aren't around. I hate to misinterpret. Just waiting for their responses.:)

FYI
TL had class tues,thurs, sat 9am-1pm & 9pm-1am

TL is was off from class Mon,Weds,and Fri...
According to his interview...

You guys have probably noted this, but, I noticed in KC's original written statement to police that she states she dropped Caylee off with Zenaida at Sawgrass "between 9am and 1 pm."

Seems odd that she would mention the same time frame as Tony's classes. (and, of course, ludicrous to give that wide a time frame as when she dropped off her child - but whatever)

Maybe she was so wrapped up in Tony that's just what came to her mind?

Sorry if it's been mentioned already. I searched the thread several ways and have been keeping up for about a month now but, I admit I haven't read every post yet. :)

You guys have probably noted this, but, I noticed in KC's original written statement to police that she states she dropped Caylee off with Zenaida at Sawgrass "between 9am and 1 pm."

Seems odd that she would mention the same time frame as Tony's classes. (and, of course, ludicrous to give that wide a time frame as when she dropped off her child - but whatever)

Maybe she was so wrapped up in Tony that's just what came to her mind?

Sorry if it's been mentioned already. I searched the thread several ways and have been keeping up for about a month now but, I admit I haven't read every post yet. :)

1) If you read every post Carrie you will defn be in need of some serious medical attention :)

2) I don't think I've seen anyone call this out specifically. We've kinda skirted around it a bit.

Kinda drifting off-topic here, but, WTH... :)

Casey had to come up w/ something in her statement that fit the story she'd been telling the different circles of people in her life - no SMALL challenge :bang:. She'd been telling Tony and Amy she was going into work @ 6AM and getting off at Noon on some days in early June. Owing to the "6/10-6/14" thread you'll see IMHO that these were likely the days Casey was staying @ Lee's and keeping Caylee there (hence the air matress). On Mondays 6/9 and 6/16 (and prolly dates pre-5/30) Casey was @ G&C's w/ Caylee until ~1PM, when she would leave to give George (still home before leaving for his evening shift ~2:30PM) the impression she was going to work @ Universal in the afternoon/evenings & events. On these dates she would have been off to Ricardo's (May) or Lee's (6/9 & 6/16) before heading over to Tony's (June). Note that Casey often dropped Caylee w/ Cindy @ Gentiva around Cindy's quitting time ~5PM IIRC - saying she had to work late.

That Casey didn't take advantage of her 31 days to come up w/ a story about what happened 6/16 that better fit the available circumstancial evidence tells us quite alot about Casey IMHO. You can actually see on the paper in her handwritten statement the evolution of her facing this nexus of reality & her former web of lies...before she'd even completed the first line of the statement it came crashing down...there was no escape..she had to write something...and she re-wrote it 3 times...all the while knowing that she'd dropped Caylee's bagged body 20' off the curb less than a 1/4mile from her Hopespring Dr. home...where it must've seemed like the :cop::cop: entire OCSO force :cop::cop: were swarming as she wrote it...

version 1: "On Monday, June 9 2008, at" [uh-oh :eek:, too specific, scratched out "at"]

version 2: "On Monday, June 9 2008, around" [ugh :mad:, not much better, scratched out "around"]

version 3: "On Monday, June 9 2008, between 9am and 1pm [ok :thumb:...that's better!...more wiggle room]

Analyzing the rest of the statement is like an exercise in reverse-engineering Casey's thought processes. Its alot like an eighth-grader trying to fill up the space of pre-determined-length essay without really developing any independent thought...just get through it.

I'm off on the dirt road here re: Lexus. So, my apologies. In a meager attempt to get back on the pavement...yes, IMHO, Casey was painted into using the timeframe (9AM-1PM) that best fit the time she was most typically free from all circles of friends & family...trouble was...after over 4 weeks passing Casey hadn't spent anytime nailing this detail down. Nevermind that her phone records, pings, Blockbuster surveillance video, and eyewitness testimony would contradict her statement at every turn. :rolleyes:

The people who gave her the "script" forgot to go over the details!

Bond, how do we know KC went to Lee's house and not that Braeckenwood
location. Isn't there wiggle room here?

Have you pinned down the Lexus contact yet? Please hurry.:rolleyes:

l

The people who gave her the "script" forgot to go over the details!

Bond, how do we know KC went to Lee's house and not that Braeckenwood
location. Isn't there wiggle room here?

Have you pinned down the Lexus contact yet? Please hurry.:rolleyes:

Can't prove she went to one vs. the other. IMHO, Lee's. But, understand that something/someone must've compelled the PI's search of B-wood...and whatever it was likely compelled them to search the actual disposal site...so..can't ignore it.

Until we see new information, my "best-current" speculation is Lexus=Tony L. But, based on my history, just wait 5 minutes and it'll change :rolleyes: Understand that a variation on this is it could be one of Tony's friends too, where Tony might've hung between classes and could be reached via landline. Other speculation suggests Tony might've been working there part-time connected w/ Full Sail. Those are all fine by me.

1) If you read every post Carrie you will defn be in need of some serious medical attention :)

2) I don't think I've seen anyone call this out specifically. We've kinda skirted around it a bit.

Kinda drifting off-topic here, but, WTH... :)

Casey had to come up w/ something in her statement that fit the story she'd been telling the different circles of people in her life - no SMALL challenge :bang:. She'd been telling Tony and Amy she was going into work @ 6AM and getting off at Noon on some days in early June. Owing to the "6/10-6/14" thread you'll see IMHO that these were likely the days Casey was staying @ Lee's and keeping Caylee there (hence the air matress). On Mondays 6/9 and 6/16 (and prolly dates pre-5/30) Casey was @ G&C's w/ Caylee until ~1PM, when she would leave to give George (still home before leaving for his evening shift ~2:30PM) the impression she was going to work @ Universal in the afternoon/evenings & events. On these dates she would have been off to Ricardo's (May) or Lee's (6/9 & 6/16) before heading over to Tony's (June). Note that Casey often dropped Caylee w/ Cindy @ Gentiva around Cindy's quitting time ~5PM IIRC - saying she had to work late.

That Casey didn't take advantage of her 31 days to come up w/ a story about what happened 6/16 that better fit the available circumstancial evidence tells us quite alot about Casey IMHO. You can actually see on the paper in her handwritten statement the evolution of her facing this nexus of reality & her former web of lies...before she'd even completed the first line of the statement it came crashing down...there was no escape..she had to write something...and she re-wrote it 3 times...all the while knowing that she'd dropped Caylee's bagged body 20' off the curb less than a 1/4mile from her Hopespring Dr. home...where it must've seemed like the :cop::cop: entire OCSO force :cop::cop: were swarming as she wrote it...

version 1: "On Monday, June 9 2008, at" [uh-oh :eek:, too specific, scratched out "at"]

version 2: "On Monday, June 9 2008, around" [ugh :mad:, not much better, scratched out "around"]

version 3: "On Monday, June 9 2008, between 9am and 1pm [ok :thumb:...that's better!...more wiggle room]

Analyzing the rest of the statement is like an exercise in reverse-engineering Casey's thought processes. Its alot like an eighth-grader trying to fill up the space of pre-determined-length essay without really developing any independent thought...just get through it.

I'm off on the dirt road here re: Lexus. So, my apologies. In a meager attempt to get back on the pavement...yes, IMHO, Casey was painted into using the timeframe (9AM-1PM) that best fit the time she was most typically free from all circles of friends & family...trouble was...after over 4 weeks passing Casey hadn't spent anytime nailing this detail down. Nevermind that her phone records, pings, Blockbuster surveillance video, and eyewitness testimony would contradict her statement at every turn. :rolleyes:

Why then didn't Lee's roommates speak out to police about Casey's staying at Lee's? Why would not have Lee said something about Casey staying there?

Why then didn't Lee's roommates speak out to police about Casey's staying at Lee's? Why would not have Lee said something about Casey staying there?

Dunno enough about Lee's roommate to provide a decent answer (e.g. when he moved in, etc)...just dunno. Also dunno why there wouldn't be any neighbor's accounts of Casey coming & going. IIRC, Lee had only recently moved into the house from an apt. (Didn't he have to get back into his old apartment through a window to retrieve something?).

Also dunno if Lee was aware Casey may have been staying there. Maybe he was...maybe he wasn't. Speculation that it was while Lee was out of town as supported by his interview w/ LE that he was traveling alot during this period.

Prolly best taken up on the "6/10-6/14" thread though...

Well, thanks for giving me a break on that one. Actually I have been reading a good bit over here each day (prolly do need some medical attention - lol ). I was so glad when I finally wandered over to this part of the forum. It's like a different world over here - very refreshing to say the least - you and others have done some amazing detective work over here. :)

*snipped*

Casey had to come up w/ something in her statement that fit the story she'd been telling the different circles of people in her life - no SMALL challenge :bang:. She'd been telling Tony and Amy she was going into work @ 6AM and getting off at Noon on some days in early June. Owing to the "6/10-6/14" thread you'll see IMHO that these were likely the days Casey was staying @ Lee's and keeping Caylee there (hence the air matress).

I remember a while back reading some posts referring to your theory that KC was taking Caylee to Lee's during that time frame. I remember it seemed quite feasible. I'd like to read more about it. If theory is correct, then it follows that either Lee has been less than truthful, or that he was unaware of it. Can you point me to which thread has the main info on it? Only if you know it off the top of your head of course, if not I'll eventually find it by searching.

*snipped*

You can actually see on the paper in her handwritten statement the evolution of her facing this nexus of reality & her former web of lies...before she'd even completed the first line of the statement it came crashing down...there was no escape..she had to write something...and she re-wrote it 3 times...all the while knowing that she'd dropped Caylee's bagged body 20' off the curb less than a 1/4mile from her Hopespring Dr. home...where it must've seemed like the :cop::cop: entire OCSO force :cop::cop: were swarming as she wrote it...

I didn't even pay attention to the cross outs. You've nailed her exactly on this train of thought! :)

You may be familiar with this already, but someone posted a link in the main forum to http://www.statementanalysis.com The guy teaches a technique he calls statement analysis, offers classes and the whole bit. But, he goes over the basics on the site and shows some analyses he's done of some high profile cases. He analyzes KC's written statement (don't think he noticed the cross outs though :) and the 911 call. If he's for real, the posting dates and updates show he was correct about her and several others before the truth came out. It's based on the concept that people usually are telling the truth if we pay close attention to what they say and do not say. He also does OJ, Scott Peterson, Michael Jackson, players in the Natalie Holloway and Chandra Levy disappearances and others. You might want to check it out if you haven't already. (I wish he'd do one on Lizzie Borden's testimony :) )

I'm off on the dirt road here re: Lexus. So, my apologies. In a meager attempt to get back on the pavement.

*snipped* Me too. Sorry everyone. I'll be good after this, I promise. :)

.yes, IMHO, Casey was painted into using the timeframe (9AM-1PM) that best fit the time she was most typically free from all circles of friends & family...trouble was...after over 4 weeks passing Casey hadn't spent anytime nailing this detail down. Nevermind that her phone records, pings, Blockbuster surveillance video, and eyewitness testimony would contradict her statement at every turn. :rolleyes:

That Casey didn't take advantage of her 31 days to come up w/ a story about what happened 6/16 that better fit the available circumstancial evidence tells us quite alot about Casey IMHO.

It's amazing how little thought she gave to it. I'm not sure whether it tells us she just isn't very bright, or that she's unbelievably arrogant to think she could get away with something like this without even making plans or thinking it through. Maybe both. That boggles my mind more than anything else in the entire case.

Anyway, thanks so much for your comments. And all the great work you and others have done over here. :)

Can't prove she went to one vs. the other. IMHO, Lee's. But, understand that something/someone must've compelled the PI's search of B-wood...and whatever it was likely compelled them to search the actual disposal site...so..can't ignore it.

Until we see new information, my "best-current" speculation is Lexus=Tony L. But, based on my history, just wait 5 minutes and it'll change :rolleyes: Understand that a variation on this is it could be one of Tony's friends too, where Tony might've hung between classes and could be reached via landline. Other speculation suggests Tony might've been working there part-time connected w/ Full Sail. Those are all fine by me.

Just to bring obstacles/discovery to mind, I began to think the Lexus contact was TL but then there is that July 2 call to Lexus when we know he was in NY.:waitasec: Ugh!

I've been unclear on Lee's living arrangements. Was he living with Mallory? A guy named BL? I know he lived nearby but did he live in the house alone? If he didn't, I doubt KC could just stay there whenever. But if Lee did live there alone, she could inhabit his house easily, especially since he told TL during that wired interview that he had been out of town for three weeks each month in May and June cuz business had really picked up for his company. When he said that, since it was early in the case, it sounded believable to me. That's why I doubt he's the Lexus connection although, if he had returned mid June, and stayed in Orlando throughout the rest of the month, it would fit.:waitasec:

Do you happen to have the facts on Lee - who he lived with, etc. What do you recall?

It's amazing how little thought she gave to it. I'm not sure whether it tells us she just isn't very bright, or that she's unbelievably arrogant to think she could get away with something like this without even making plans or thinking it through. Maybe both. That boggles my mind more than anything else in the entire case.

Anyway, thanks so much for your comments. And all the great work you and others have done over here. :)

Thanks for the kind words, Carrie.

I'm enjoying/appreciating your insights as well.

I can't quite quote within a quote all the things I'd like to follow-up on, but, here's a real shotgun approach:

1) The "Seeking Key Info 6/10-6/14" thread on this forum is where you'll find the speculation 'bout staying @ chez Lee.

2) I think Casey's statement tells us she is BOTH...not so bright AND arrogant. Whadda combination, eh? Maybe that's why I'm able to identify so well w/ her :rolleyes: Dare I say it seems that she comes by this trait honestly (pun thoroughly intended) :bang:

3) Statement analyis. IIRC, I enjoyed that one so much I took a totally hack shot at one myself early in that thread or a similar one in the main forum. Mine was before the expert had done his of Casey...so...I need to go back and claim he stole his from me :) at least when we agree...where we disagree...well...he must be wrong :) Here's the thread Terilee spawned back in Sept '08 (geez - see what happens :eek:) re: Expert Statement analysis. My ridiculously hilarious hack at it is linked in Post#13. I apparently thought it was so brilliant that I launched it as its own thread..."What Sent Casey over the edge?" :bang: :loser: :)

4) I'm sure there's a 4, but, I just can't remember what it should be :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmann420
Back