George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin Discussion Thread #10 Mon. July 8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a fact that all the robberies in the neighborhood were black males.

No, in most cases there were no witnesses with descriptions of the preps- and in one or two there were white people involved also when there were witnesses. This is nonsense from Taffe, but this was widely corrected in the media long ago.

IMHO

I didn't think so at the beginning of the trial but after all these witnesses today and knowing who his friends are I'm leaning towards it....and after hearing the 911 call so many times today and everything in it sounds like a set up for a planned execution IMO

What in the testimony would make you think he PLANNED an execution? I don't see any evidence of that at all so I'm curious as to what swayed you to think the killing was intentionally planned?

Guess the Physicians Assistant, aka PA, will testify as to the extreme seriousness of GZ's owies. IMO
I only wish TM had hit GZ hard enough to knock him out cold for a few seconds, so he could have escaped his death. IMO

I cannot believe Anyone, friend of Zimmerman or no, thinks it's normal / regular to use that sort of filth when phoning LE either on NEN or 911. It shows gross disrespect and contempt for not only the Law aka authority but for those GZ habitually reports. IMO

IMO, I see GZ thinking it made him sound like he was "one of them (LE)".
Like a cop on TV or in a movie might sound.

I think what is telling is that there are so many more of them willing to say it was GZ and not TM yelling.

Gz said immediately he was yelling for help. His neighbor said he came out and GZ was yelling HELP to him and he said he would call 911.

To me, that is hard to argue against and Pros has not countered it..

OMO

I recall you saying the other day that you wouldn't recognize screams from your own child. Why the total flip flop here?

I see your point of course. Most of us don't use this term and commit violence; I never have and I am sure you haven't either. However, if you did shoot the trespasser within minutes then it would suggest a motive. Your neighbor would testify that you were upset about your flower beds and called the trespasser a name.

Your correct- most of us don't commit violence- but we have a right to defend ourselves when we feel threatened- if the person who trampled my flower beds struck me in the face, knocked me to the ground and beat my head into the pavement and all I was doing was watching where he went- I guess I might just have to defend myself no matter what I might have thought about this person trampling the flowers. moo

IMO The last witness ( the combat medic and PA) and his testimony will be a cause for a hearing " before lunch is over". I surmise this as, MOM did qualify that this witness contacted him this saturday and relayed his observations re: it being GZ voice...just listening to the tape...The " emotional" event MOM spoke about I believe is alluding to this witness experiencing some PTSD and this tape may be a trigger..thus avoiding it..Again JMO We can just wait and see

Guess the Physicians Assistant, aka PA, will testify as to the extreme seriousness of GZ's owies. IMO
I only wish TM had hit GZ hard enough to knock him out cold for a few seconds, so he could have escaped his death. IMO
You mean so he could have taken his gun shot him, and have all these protesters stop him from getting the death penalty.

IMO, I see GZ thinking it made him sound like he was "one of them (LE)".
Like a cop on TV or in a movie might sound.

Fair enough....either way, I see it as a negative reflection on the chracter of GZ. My husband is a military man and doesn't speak filth like that...to anyone...neither do my sons and daughters.

The defense is really trying to show GZ's injuries resemble those received by men in combat!?!?!??! How dare them compare this blinking defendent to our honored troops!!!!! IMO

However, there are plenty of people who throw that word around very casually and it does not reflect this deep, simmering depraved thinking. IMO

And the JURY will be smart enough to realize this, so I don't know why the prosecutor keeps harping on the cuss words.

Sounds like Serino was trying to convince GZ that the voice screaming was his, almost as if he is steering GZ in that direction. If the transcription is correct and the "that's you" is a direct statement and not a question, it's pretty clear what Serino may have been trying to do. MO!
Is there a link to this transcription?

RJ testimony... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fwBaAPlP6c

She repeats herself so much.. But this is what I have so far...

From where he sees GZ and tells her he is "creepy"..
RJ:
He says man is looking at him. I said he could be a rapist..
TM says Don't play with me like that..
Rj: Then why he keep looking at you..
TM says HE is following me. He told her he was going to start home. They were talking about the All star game. Then TM said That Expletive is still following me. She told him to run.
" HE SAID NO I AM ALMOST AT DAD's GF HOUSE"
" HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO GO FROM THE BACK"
I heard wind and then the phone shuts off.
(So who knows where TM IS HEADING AT THIS POINT.. He could have just told her he was staying home so she would not worry or say anything to him... or carry on about it.. )
" I called him back and he answered"

(This is where it gets weird because she is repeating testimony from a few minutes ago and I am not sure she is on to new testimony at this point going with time passing... It almost seems exactly what she said a few minutes ago and his words are the same also.. So seems like repeat not new testimony.. )

HE said I am at area near the house. She says to run and he said.. " I LOST HIM"

HE was breathing hard.. ( So he was running somewhere even though he said he in back of DAD's GF house.. )

Then he said.. " OH Expletive."
That Expletive behind me.
I told him to run
I went in an closed the bathroom door
I was on bluetooth
TM SAYS FIRST " WHAT ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME FOR.. "

( So now we have a confrontation started by whom??? Trayvon Martin

Not GZ. GZ did not speak first and if he was really the one walking up on TM I bet he would have.

I think with all the phones going in and out and disconnecting, TM has plenty of time to go back and confront GZ.

Remember she is only telling what she says TM told her. but that does not mean he was being up front 100% either. I believe she embellished some but I believe that this testimony supports GZ account and not the STATES supposition of what happened.

OMO but taken from testimony..

not changed enough so that casual workers/friends can IMMEDIATELY tell? imho. I would expect him to know more so than his friends, since he was there and supposedly screamed. just imho.

is there NO chance that he was remarking how that recording of his voice sounded to him unlike what he thought he sounded like?

I have heard recordings of myself that didnt sound like me, and I have said "that doesnt sound like me". or words to that effect.

imo a LOT of people have had that reaction.

you may have.

You mean so he could have taken his gun shot him, and have all these protesters stop him from getting the death penalty.

I didn't say anything even vaguely resembling such a twisted assumption of MY view point. No one needed to be killed and I obviously meant so he could have escaped death....escaped the death sentence of GZ and reached his destination ALIVE...with GZ still whining about the " %^&* who always get away." IMO

No one needed to die over GZ's paranoia. TM was not a violent boy. IMO

Fair enough....either way, I see it as a negative reflection on the chracter of GZ. My husband is a military man and doesn't speak filth like that...to anyone...neither do my sons and daughters.

The defense is really trying to show GZ's injuries resemble those received by men in combat!?!?!??! How dare them compare this blinking defendent to our honored troops!!!!! IMO

Yeah, I think they reflect on his character also.
IMO he was trying a bit too hard ...

BTW- I do have to say the actual wording does not offend me, I use those words just about 75% of the time I am driving! But none of it is personal, just my way of venting so I do not go into full road rage (calling people every name in the book in the privacy of my vehicle satisfies my urges :blushing:).

He had that chance, he never had to straddle GZ in the first place. He made his bed imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unconscous