George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #11 Tues. July 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact is, it did not happen. The "head slams" were not sufficient to put him in a coma and did not kill him. MO

Yes. We are in no position to say or know what might have happened later. The minor injuries on the back of his head were just that, IMO, minor.

Actually, it is advised that the patient be awakened every 2 hours during the night and have their neuro status checked. IMPO

If a person is hospitalized for head trauma/concussion, status checks are made every 15 minutes for the first 2 to 4 hours, then every 30 minutes for 2 hours and so forth, depending on the MD's orders. I guarantee you no one will be allowed to sleep as much as they want to. The first most critical symptom that a head injury is worsening is difficulty arousing a person and if that is missed they may well be on their way to death! RN here. Thanks

BDLR is trying to emphasize that Dr. Di Maio has practiced shooting on live animals to get to the animal lovers on the jury. smart move on his part. not sure if it will matter but this is one of the better moves on his part throughout this trial

That's because he has no case. IMO.

You bet and his blood and urine would have been tested..not the blood of his dearly departed victim. IMO

Toxicology is ALWAYS part of an autopsy. ALWAYS. Regardless of the death, if an autopsy is done on the body, toxicology is a routine part of autopsy.

The only time blood is drawn from a live person is if that person presents themselves in some sort of questionable manner or fashion. There is plenty of audio and video evidence of GZ's movements & speech immediately following the incident. There is no slurred speach, emotional outbursts, staggering, etc., that would indicate impairment. IMO and as testified to, in the opinion of those who both saw and interviewed GZ.

Bad question State..

FP is proving why your theory of the shirt being pulled won't work..

IMO

I have a hard time taking any opinion seriously when it includes a reference to the pr narrative that was put out by the family and their attorney. Chad was no relation whatsoever to Trayvon. He is the child of Tracy's girlfriend. And, for the record, there's no doubt in my mind that Trayvon did not walk a mile in the rain just to get Skittles for Chad. Maybe as an excuse, but not as a purpose. jmo

Wow.. so even a JMO doesn't have credence? LOL.. IMO I'm sure TM considered the little boy family.. but really? For the record, where TM was going is not relevant since it's a free country. IMO

I've got the livestream in the background, and is it just me, or does this guy sound like Hans Conried?

I am well aware of that, thank you. Still doesn't change where I stand re the prejudiced Jury selection and it forwards my theory the Prosecution could care less about convicting the accused. IMO

You are casting a wide conspiracy net, IMO. I watched the jury selection and saw how the potential juror members were 'considered' in order. The lawyers didn't pick and choose them. Each side had a given number of strikes for just because and the rest were up for being stricken for specific legal reasons.

Are you upset that there are 5 Caucasian women and 1 AM women? They were discussed by the judge and lawyers in order of their juror number, IIRC IMO

Glad your kids were ok. Not here to debate this. What I posted is standard ER protocol and instructions. Even as of today. If you retread my post, it is recommended that you wake the patient up q 2 hours to do neuro checks for the first night. Again, not debating this. JMV

Zuri - you are correct. My son's have both sustained a few concussions over their lifetime (mostly sports but one pool accident). Standard protocol is to wake them every couple of hours for the first night.

Based on personal knowledge but I guess I have to say opinion. Oops :)

The prosecution is grasping here. There is no AHA moment coming. This FP can hold his own and knows his stuff.

I feel bad for them. I think that they know they over charged the case and are having a hard time proving it. I think the best they should have gone for was manslaughter. And I think they know that too.

OMO

I don't feel bad for them at all. And that's a huge understatement. They knew from the get go that they had no case and chose to go around the grand jury and prosecute it anyway. jmo

Pretty much.

The exception is my family. I would kill for them in a NY minute if someone was attacking or threatening them with deadly force. Weird, I know.

Interesting, for sure. You would kill someone without hesitation to protect a loved one, but not to save your life (their loved one). I see a conflict there;)

The prosecution is now questioning how GZ received his injuries by bringing up a "tree branch". Ridiculous, grasping question, IMO.

I predict that the prosecution's questions will become more ridiculous as they realize the strength of the Defense's case & the weakness of their own case, IMO.

I hope the jury is smart enough to know that GZ's injuries were more than likely not inflicted by a "tree branch". MOO

IMO, if Trayvon had been pummeling George's head as hard as Bernie is talking about (loud enough to hear a really loud sound), George wouldn't have lived long enough to shoot Trayvon. He would have suffered severe brain damage and been dead or incapacitated pretty quickly. Plus George's head was on the ground. Everybody seems to forget that John Good said that fight started ON THE GRASS and eventually moved toward the sidewalk. IMO, people are assuming that everything happened on the sidewalk.

It's not as if GZ wouldn't be resisting. There's just no other explanation for GZ's injuries imo.

BDLR looks foolish to try and discredit this expert witness. I realize it's his job but I'm feeling embarrassed listening to this. IMO

Flashlight has been brought up many times. Now, wrestling and hitting head on tree. I always thought they looked more like puncture wounds and not from getting head hit on concrete. My opinion.

IMO, if Trayvon had been pummeling George's head as hard as Bernie is talking about (loud enough to hear a really loud sound), George wouldn't have lived long enough to shoot Trayvon. He would have suffered severe brain damage and been dead or incapacitated pretty quickly. Plus George's head was on the ground. Everybody seems to forget that John Good said that fight started ON THE GRASS and eventually moved toward the sidewalk. IMO, people are assuming that everything happened on the sidewalk.
IMO, this is exactly why GZ shot TM. He was afraid of losing consciousness due to the head slamming.

Or if TM had said something to indicate there was nothing to worry about that he was walking to his dad's house...we many not be here. IMO

Nope.. you see that wouldn't have happened if GZ never got out of his car so IMO.. one had to come before the other.. one was the stimulus to this unnecessary death.

This witness just testified to it. You can die from one blow to the head.

Here's what I queried , Cityslick;
Originally Posted by Nezumi
And the only reason that GZ was not put into a coma or killed was because he was able to stop his attacker before that level of injury or death could be inflicted on him.

My query was not regarding " one blow to the head" ...it was the poster's statement that this applied to this case, to George Zimmerman, which hasn't been scientifically proven, it's mere conjecture and A Possibilty, not a fact.
We do not know GZ would have been in a coma or killed..That is mere conjecture and / or specualtion on the part of the defense. IMO
IOWs the other poster stated as fact something which was not factual and I politely asked for verification.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member