George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #11 Tues. July 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd sure like to know how much the State of Florida is paying to put BDLR up in Seminole County.

IMO, of course. As a Florida taxpayer.

IMO, the booboos on GZ's head are a result of the scuffle, his own raising and lowering his head while on cement and the scratches are a result of turning his head back and forth or grinding his own head while squirming on cement. IMO the injury to his nose is the result of gun recoil as he was in very close proximity of his target and unable to extend his arms far enough to avoid the recoil and to be able to place the bullet directly into Trayvon's heart. IMO

SYG is different from self defense. SYG the defendant has to prove he was standing his ground. He does not have to prove self defense.

It's your opinion TM had a right to SYG.

I'm aware of the two different statues which are both legal defenses.
I am aware of the burden of proof of each.
I am aware and it is my opinion and fact supported by the SYG law that IF Trayvon felt he needed to use force to protect his life or from harm or a felony act, he could use it under SYG.
GZ is not using SYG -in my opinion - because he provoked the assault negating that defense.

Now, does anyone know how long Trayvon had been living at the Retreat location? Thanks

EtA: I am thinking I heard he was there not more than a day or two? IMO

Nope.. you see that wouldn't have happened if GZ never got out of his car so IMO.. one had to come before the other.. one was the stimulus to this unnecessary death.

Positively!! We have to follow the Sequence of Events, not a fabricated possibility. The NEN call gives us the order.IMO

ITA. The skittle story is silly and I think embellished to make TM look sweet and innocent, which I do not believe he was. The family and the civil rights industry got hold of this and wrote a script imo.

ITA.. TM WAS a sweet and innocent kid in MY estimation and IMO and the skittles story is a perfect way to enlighten the public to that fact.

Is it me, or is the prosecution questioning like a defense attorney? Know what I mean? It's like the roles are reversed.....IMO.

Now, does anyone know how long Trayvon had been living at the Retreat location? Thanks

EtA: I am thinking I heard he was there not more than a day or two? IMO

I could have sworn I heard it was only about a week but I could be wrong.

Nope.. you see that wouldn't have happened if GZ never got out of his car so IMO.. one had to come before the other.. one was the stimulus to this unnecessary death.

However GZ had every right to walk around his own neighborhood also.

Sometimes things just collide. I believe this was a tragic meeting of happenstance that escalated..

Here is what we know. Head trauma can be devastating. It can take one blow. We know head injuries hurt and can daze us. We know that head injuries are now always taken seriously.

We also know that some head injuries can not seem at all serious at first but can be deadly later as with Natasha Richardson who fell and hit her head on snow..

But we also know that based on law, he did not have to have severe injuries to meet the burden for self defense.

OMO

I also know I would defend myself with whatever means available. I am not a strong person. So if I had a gun, knife, or rock, I would sure use it. I do not fault a person for defending themselves when being attacked.

ITA. The skittle story is silly and I think embellished to make TM look sweet and innocent, which I do not believe he was. The family and the civil rights industry got hold of this and wrote a script imo.

Do you no believe TM had skittles in his possession? How would the skittles make TM look sweet and innocent? IMO

Seems to me that either the prosecution or the defense could have asked Mrs. Zimmerman (GZ's mom) if the photos showed abnormal "knots" on GZ's head. Hard to argue that a Mom doesn't know every inch of her baby's body. LOL (Do I really have to add IMO to this?)

IMO, if Trayvon had been pummeling George's head as hard as Bernie is talking about (loud enough to hear a really loud sound), George wouldn't have lived long enough to shoot Trayvon. He would have suffered severe brain damage and been dead or incapacitated pretty quickly. Plus George's head was on the ground. Everybody seems to forget that John Good said that fight started ON THE GRASS and eventually moved toward the sidewalk. IMO, people are assuming that everything happened on the sidewalk.

Once, in our car, my husband was driving and he threw his hand out, and the back of it hit me firmly in the nose. No blood, nothing broken, but it hurt like hello, and I let out a scream and could not talk for several minutes. It upset my hubby so bad, he had to pull the car over. It was one of the most intense pains I had ever felt, I can't imagine how it would feel if the nose was actually broken or the back of my head hit on concrete. Easy to discredit other peoples pain, but I for one am not into it. (I'm at work, so I'm only reading, not watching)

However GZ had every right to walk around his own neighborhood also.

Sometimes things just collide. I believe this was a tragic meeting of happenstance that escalated..

Scarlett, do you know how long TM had been staying at the Retreat? IMO

ITA.. TM WAS a sweet and innocent kid in MY estimation and IMO and the skittles story is a perfect way to enlighten the public to that fact.
I believe Mr. Martin's Fiance's son testified that he asked TM to bring him back some Skittles. IMO

I have been waiting for this one. I watched the Hemy Neuman trial and she was unfreakinbeliebable! Hopefully it is livestreamed, I refuse to sit through HLN's nonsense.

As an ATL "lifer", and considering the very high profile nature of this case from the time the police were called to Dunwoody Prep after the shooting, I'm confident that there will be livestreaming of this trial...either by the newspaper (ajc.com), or 1 of the 2 local TV channels that were very actively involved in the Hemy Neuman trial coverage - channel 2 (WSB) or channel 11 (WXIA). IMHO, channel 11 did a fabulous job in their coverage of the Neuman trial, complete with replaying the day's testimony on their weather-dedicated cable channel each evening for those of us who worked during the day.

Based upon what is happening in my life during the trial, I may try to attend a day (or more if scheduling permits) in person, and will certainly report back here if I make it...I just HAVE to see this <unusual person> live and in person!!

Back to Dr. DiMaio...

All the above is IMO, JMO, and all applicable disclaimers,

Westie Mom

Interesting, Di Maio is saying doctors treating injuries are not interested in carefully documenting the injuries.

IMO that is probably also for insurance purposes, if they document too much and something goes wrong, if the description was inaccurate then that causes even more legal problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879