George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #11 Tues. July 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that were to be true, then every person who claims self-defense will get away with the killing as long as they make the claim that that is exactly what they believe at that time. However, how can this "belief" be known to be true, if there is no evidence, except for killer's own account? IMO, the acceptance by the jury of such a "belief" on GZ's part is not at all clear.

IMO, it's the lack of any DNA of GZ or lethal weapons on TM that makes it impossible to accept GZ's claim of such a "belief".

Everyone has a right to self defense. WE all have the right to protect ourselves if we think we are in danger.

Many people claim self defense and then it is proven wrong but in this case there is no proof that it happened any other way than GZ has stated.

Where are the facts that support this?

Please notice the IMO I put at the end of my sentence. Also please post links to the fact that Trayvon was beating Zimmerman's head on the cement sidewalk, punched him in the face, confronted him, doubled back to confront Zimmerman, etc. Those things are not proven, no links can be given for them other than Zimmerman's own words and claims, yet they are allowed as it is someone's opinion that it occurred based on the claims of a man who is on trial for 2nd degree murder and has reason to lie.

I have never seen anything quite like the testimony of the State's Medical Examiner. It was something else. IMO

I was on vacation and missed him. Is it worth pulling up his testimony on youtube?

NO. She said that is what TM told her.. SO they are his words. You don't know what he meant. but in her testimony she makes it clear at one point when she said he said. " He at the back of his Daddy's house"

If you want to stretch that that is your right but to me it says right what she said it did. HE WAS HOME.

BBM

The last witness that testified was going to say what some other people told her, but it was considered hearsay and she could not tell it.

Why was what TM to her not considered hearsay?

JMO

As he stated, others have done so in the recent past, IMO. And, TM looked suspicious, IMO, actually that was his statement to the nen operator.IMO

Sure. He could have thought that he was breaking and entering. Then, unless Trayvon turned around and popped him, the police could have verified that he belonged there when they arrived. Not a problem, imo.

He was not lost. He said where he was.. AT the back of his DADDY's house. AS per state witness.

When GZ first saw him looking around and described him as "on drugs" he may have been lost and then got his bearings.. All just my speculation, of course.

IMO, TM may not have tried to enter his dad's home, because having his back to GZ while opening the door would have placed him in a vulnerable position. IMO

No. He told her he lost him. He was in the clear.

Her testimony from the stand.

Finishing up with the animation guy without jurors. I'm looking forward to seeing his work.
imo

Okay, but if we stick to the facts and for the record, she DID say TM was telling GZ to "Get Off" which would lead the evidence in the direction of GZ assaulting TM first

George Zimmerman trial: Friend testifies Trayvon Martin said "Get off, get off" before deadly altercation

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...id-get-off-get-off-before-deadly-altercation/

Yep- let's not cherry pick. Also she said Trayvon said he was "by his house" - no one knows how close that was, she did not ever say he was in the yard or patio.

IMHO

Still would like to know why GZ have a tox test done. We don't know if he was on or off his meds.

When GZ first saw him looking around and described him as "on drugs" he may have been lost and then got his bearings.. All just my speculation, of course.

well we know he was indeed on drugs. There were drugs in his system and the states own ME admitted it may be enough to make him impaired in some capacity.. SO GZ was correct.

the defense is ready to rest per MOM. Expected this may be the last witness.
I'm shocked! Was hoping to hear Crump, and I thought they they would end with a more substantial wittness.
I think the defense case is won, but I just hate to end on a note like this. Almost wish Omara wouldn't have called her. Feels like a let down to me.

Did Omara actually rest, or did he just mean that was his last wit for today? I missed the end.

Yep- let's not cherry pick. Also she said Trayvon said he was "by his house" - no one knows how close that was, she did not ever say he was in the yard or patio.

IMHO

That is what juries do. They take the witness, their testimony and can cherry pick what they find credible and what they don't.

How can the defense team not notice Donnelly was in the courtroom? They have some time to scope out the room, or someone on their team can. I am shocked.

I missed the whole thing today except for part of the woman's testimony at the end, the one who talked about where GZ parked.

Now I'll be watching snippets of it and reading what you guys posted here. Of course, I'll be listening to Tricia tonight. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova