George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #12 Wed July 10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not me. Where I lived growing up there were many streets that ran together and some that had two openings on one road. Many people got lost coming to our home. And we lived on a circle.

But if GZ had reported 46 times to 911 surely he would have had to remember and name these 3 streets? IMO?

GZ wasn't back at his car either, what was he doing at the T after he hung up from NE dispatcher? He had plenty of time to get back to his car, he, too was looking for TM, IMO. He was the one who pursued TM from the get go, not the other way around.
Can you remind me (us) how long it was between when GZ hung up from NEN and when the neighbors called into 911 reporting an altercation?

Was he at his truck then when police arrived?

He did not have to be. He was already out of his truck and walking when dispatch suggested he did not need to follow any longer. He was still in that area of his truck on the walkway.

What is this nonsense.

What does it matter what the people do that have a gym? This has no bearing on GZ and HIS actions or self defense.

It is being said by residents, that if GZ is acquitted, to stay off I 4 in Orlando as there will be trouble. OMG I hope not. JMV

This is one of the reasons I hate people. In reality, this verdict only affects GZ and GZ's and TM's families. IMO, this verdict should be about the facts of the case, which has been played out in the public arena, and not any extraneous issues. I swear I don't recognize my country anymore. Where did all this hatred come from?

Hmmm....They must have been reading on WS, huh?

Firstly IMO he said in the police tape that he was in his teens, and he did not wait for the police to arrive had he done that TM would be alive today. He was giving chase and said on the police tape have them call me and I'll tell them where I am, if he had stayed where he was he would not have need to do ask them to do that.
IMO that does sound like he was planning to apprehend the "suspect" himself.

No when she told him to run he said.. No.

HE was 17. Not 16.
There is no way to tell his age in the dark and rain. He was ft out there in sneakers.

His age has nothing to do with anything for me because there are people of all ages, 14-99 for vicious violent crimes. So his age has no bearing for me.

GZ was not acting tough. By all accounts he called NEN and reported it as he should have. He was waiting for police to arrive.

TM was home and then went back out. That is per state testimony. Direct testimony.

AS a " juror" My personal feelings don't apply. The evidence, and testimony is all I am looking at.

I could well be wrong,but it is my belief that he ran the first time at the urging of RJ and refused to run a second time due to his belief that he had lost GZ.
Sorry for getting the wrong age of Martin,but the main point is that he was still in his teen yrs.
George gave his idea of the age of TM in the description asked for by the police dispatcher.He also said he " didn't know where this KID is"
We have no evidence that TM is guilty of any crime and that includes any injury to Zimmerman.What we do know is that he ran away from a stranger that was watching him on his way home from the store.
I never posted that GZ was acting tough.I posted that GZ said he thought TM was trying to intimidate him (SH interview) by putting his hand in his waistband.
My question is why would TM try to scare a stranger if not out of his own fear of the stranger.
IMO

I saw a discussion on this last night. Manslaughter may carry a higher penalty than M2. Reasons....committed with a firearm, victim a minor.

Do you know if the jury is made aware of that? People hear "manslaughter" and might think of choosing it as a "compromise" verdict. Finding out the penalty is worse might make them reconsider.

IMO

Just checked Kokopelli Gym Website, Zimmerman training is being marketed there.

Why are they bringing back the trainer?

Per proper protocol, the judge can ask that question only *after* the defense is completed. And per every citizens *constitutional right* they have a *right* to confer with their attorney, always. That's why it's standard in ones Miranda rights. A judge can't interfere with an accused right to confer with their attorney. PERIOD

Agree - and she - didn't. She specifically said she could give him more time. It was the Defense attorney's who were sweating...close call! IMO

Like no DNA on either man of the other despite all the sweat and blood?
Or the injuries on GZ face coming from his right side when TM is right handed?
Or the body being found on the grass 70 yards away from TM destination and not at the T (cut through)?
Or the autopsy report that says Serino reports the resident confronts the male and a physical fight takes place?

Yep. None of this refutes GZ's story. (BTW, I thought you just claimed that 70 yards is "close to or next to.") It is the state's train wreck of a case that keeps jumping tracks and can't maintain any of the narratives they have tried to present. JMO. OMO. MOO.

From what I've seen, I don't believe there is reasonable doubt here and I do believe it's manslaughter.

However, I don't think GZ has received a fair trial because of the judge's obvious bias. This is a miscarriage of justice.

Because of the way the state structured their case, if they cant prove Murder 2, they haven't proved manslaughter either.

I missed most of the morning.

Did anything come of the defense violating the rules of witness sequestration? Twice?
Turns out at least one of them was not a violation. He was subpoenaed AFTER he attended court. Egg on def and judge's face.

IMO

What has the prosecution done to make some of you believe beyond a reasonable doubt that George Zimmerman did anything besides defend himself when he was being hit? If you say that he was following Trayvon, that's not against the law.

Hmmm....They must have been reading on WS, huh?

I was just thinking that! But it looks like it's way too late for them to impeach the witness (according to WFTV).

Though the witness did just say that they weren't doing that and then tried to explain...

Dibsy, your link is famous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member