George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #13 Thursday July 11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find this statement troubling...did GZ make a similar judgment? And he judged wrong, TM was no criminal. He was a normal kid heading home to watch a game, he did not deserve to die, IMO.

If critical thinking is troubling, I don't know what to say. Obviously TM fit a profile of people who had done burglaries in the area. If you know anything about TM's past, you know he was certainly a criminal, by definition because he had THC in his system even if one disregards everything else. GZ judged absolutely correctly imo.

I don't think TM deserved to die in the sense that beating someone up should be a death sentence, but when you attack strangers, as I believe TM did, you're rolling the dice so to speak. I think he knew that but didn't care. He was street smart enough imo.

I wanted GZ to be guilty. I wanted him to be guilty because Trayvon is dead and that doesn't seem fair. It feels like someone should have to pay for that.

I don't know what really happened that night. I see evidence that leads me to believe GZ and I see evidence to see it the other way.

But I have to throw my hands up. The state hasn't proven their case.

A just verdict would be GZ walking free.

IMO

I have rendered first aid to strangers.

There are a lot of break-ins in my daughter's neighborhood. The ones caught have been mostly males, 18-27, sometimes with females driving the getaway car. If I followed or otherwise encountered one of these guys, and he attacked me and I managed to harm him, I seriously doubt that I would try to give him first aid - even if I thought he was dying - whereas if I had accidentally hit him with my car on my way to my daughter's house, I would give him first aid. IMO, it's a natural response to not give aid to someone who has attacked you.

Not to make light of this situation, but that would be the same as the cheesy movies where the good guy always drops his knife, or gun, right beside the guy they've just rendered unconscious. Then, the guy regains consciousness, picks up the weapon and again persues the innocent victim. Everytime I see this in a movie, I always think.....how stupid do they think we are to believe this would ever happen. Obviously, there are some people that would, or at least they say they would.

Hmmmm. Racial epithets are "colorful words." But "f'ing punks" shows ill will, spite, and malice? Good grief. JMO. OMO. MOO.

BDLR better hope that the jury disregards his advice about using common sense when listening to this kind of garbage. MOO.

Miraculously, his injuries stopped bleeding right away and there was no swelling a couple of hours later. These facts lead me to believe that GZ's injuries were not significant and certainly not from having his head "pounded on the cement and punched 20-30 times". Why would he need to exaggerate?

Again, It does not matter. It may have felt like that many blows to him. And there may have been multiple blows that did not hit their mark.

What matters is what GZ felt that night. What he thought. Not how you feel about it.

May I ask why you wanted GZ to be guilty? I just don't understand a statement like that. How about we want to find out the truth of the matter?

But I do agree that the state only proved they don't have a case.

I wanted GZ to be guilty. I wanted him to be guilty because Trayvon is dead and that doesn't seem fair. It feels like someone should have to pay for that.

I don't know what really happened that night. I see evidence that leads me to believe GZ and I see evidence to see it the other way.

But I have to throw my hands up. The state hasn't proven their case.

A just verdict would be GZ walking free.

Hiya Hopeful One! :seeya:

Zimmerman should be found not guilty of all charges. Only fair! IN MY OPINION

But you're comparing apples to oranges.

Following someone and asking a question doesn't naturally lead to shooting someone.

Drawing back a bow and pointing it someone is in and of itself a crime, and the result of releasing the arrow is pretty clear.

I am trying to stop people from shooting teenagers. Any ideas?
IMO

The more times I have heard George Zimmerman speak out loud in court, the more I am convinced he was the one screaming for help on the 911 tapes.

IN MY OPINION

Ok Kids,

Here is the deal.

Please do not make fun of witnesses or anyone else in this case.

Please stop with the sarcastic comments

Please remember to add, "In My Opinion" to your posts that are not backed up by fact with a link.

Please post your opinion but take out the snarks, the sarcasm, and the meanness.

Thank you,
Tricia

His foolishness resulted in the death of a young person minding his own business. He has a right to carry, not to use especially if he provokes the attack on his person or causing another to have to defend themselves. He is legally responsible. He chose self defense as the only possible defense left to him after 1) I didn't do it 2) SYG

Quoting Alan Dershowitz here (and there is no link...it was a radio show so I will add IMO) a person does have the right to defend themselves EVEN if they started the encounter they just cannot claim that it was SYG.

Mel IMO, OMO. ect. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members