George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #13 Thursday July 11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When was the last time you were followed at night by some guy you didn't know? Would that scare you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes and if I was home I would go in and lock the door and call police. I would not stay out and follow him back..

But Rj says that TM was not afraid.. She told him to run and he did not. he said.. no.

Horace, it is you who maybe is not watching the trial, Trayvon did nothing wrong, walking home is not a crime, carrying a gun and using it to kill an unarmed teen is a crime, maybe not where u live but it sure is where I am

I wonder how many people have died in street fights. Especially young people.

I would guess many. I remember the case where 3 teens fought 1 boy and they killed him, IIRC, by stomping on him. It's disgusting. I am often nostalgic and I think back to my older brothers telling me about the good 'ole days when a fist-fight settled things. The boy who fought them one day was his best friend the next. No knives, no guns, no stomping on someone's head, no slamming someone's head on the pavement. IMO

Did the prosecutor just say "Did that make sense?" after giving the ridiculous description of Trayvon having 3 hands?

No Mr. Prosecutor, it did NOT make sense!

IMO.

Wow. He should become a rich man for shooting an unarmed teenager?

IMO
When people say things like GZ shouldn't be on trial I get very offended. Simply because we have a justice system in country for matters just like this. I'm in not sorry that GZ is on trail to see if a jury of his peers believe he acted in self defense. GZ has no more rights then TM. TM may have been defending himself when that altercation took place. GZ is the only one who can claim self defense. Why should we believe him?

The fact is that TM wasn't doing anything that night but walking home. It's a scary world if you are suspicious of every you black male you see in your neighborhood. For those of you who point to the break ins, so what? TM didn't have anything to do with those break ins. So did TM have to pay for those men who did the home invasions? Those of you that think its ok to be suspicious of young black men because a young black man was robbing house don't seem to get it. It is profiling. Do you think all you black men rob people? Fear breeds hate.

I say all that to say that whether it was self defense or not. The way this whole thing started was wrong. GZ was wrong. TM wasn't robbing his neighborhood. So no reason to legally follow him in the first place. For some of you I get that you probably will never understand. When you go to a retail mall and are followed around the store for fear you may steal something, maybe you will understand. It happens every day. And it is wrong.

TM was walking home. He shouldn't have died because of fear. He couldn't change what he looked like.

GZ had NO WAY of knowing that TM was unarmed. IMO a big can in the pocket creates bullk, how would anyone know?

You know I feel really bad for the state at this point. He is trying so hard to make a case and it is just not there.

I am white, my husband black, my son black..

it can mean both things..jmo

BBM

In my opinion this is not true.

It's always meant the same thing and still does. It's slang for white, nothing more.

creepy @ss cracka = creepy @*advertiser censored* white

When was the last time you were followed at night by some guy you didn't know? Would that scare you?

If your troubled son came to stay with you for a week, wouldn't you let him know of a Neighborhood Watch Program....and maybe even grounded him??

No. They only got one of them. Not the other.

He did not pull anyone over. Nor is it against the law to follow anyone as the jury will be instructed.

Lol. I know he didn't pull over anyone. I was responding to the original post about LE being allowed to do certain things. GZ was not LE. Following someone and killing them is against the law. This is why we are all here. :truce:

GZ had NO WAY of knowing that TM was unarmed. IMO a big can in the pocket creates bullk, how would anyone know?

And he said at one point when walking toward GZ that TM put his hands in his waist like he had something.

Just curious, if your son was being chased close to home, would he run as fast as he could to get into the house, or would he face the follower? You know your son: if he likes to fist-fight and has started fights in the past, would he punch the follower in the nose? IMO

I don't know. We've had the discussion repeatedly. He says he'd run.
But I'm not sure as he's very confident. He's been grabbed up at the neck by an adult man. He remained calm and resisted the urge to use his 10 years of martial arts training and 4 years of karv maga. The man let go. He remained calm.

Charges were filed and the man prosecuted.

I have a question. If that's really George's voice, why not submit to testing?
I understand he has no obligation to prove anything. That's his constitutional right. It's better for him to raise doubt.

The test would be inconclusive because the situation could not ethically be recreated per the testimony of the voice expert(s). Also, iirc, George did agree to TRY to re-create the screams, but it would be pointless to do it again if they wouldn't prove anything. jmo

Horace, it is you who maybe is not watching the trial, Trayvon did nothing wrong, walking home is not a crime, carrying a gun and using it to kill an unarmed teen is a crime, maybe not where u live but it sure is where I am

IMO he wasn't just walking home, he was cutting through yards and going under overhangs for protection from the rain. I don't believe for one second he was just walking along the sidewalk or a street the entire way. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmariah