George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #14 Friday July 12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I had to go and look at the video. His pants do appear to be somewhat ill-fitting. I don't see them down around his ankles, but he maybe could have used a belt. I don't see a lot of slouching but I do see him pull them up or readjust them at one point during the video. I live in the city and have often seen young men with the problem you mention above, their pants are usually 3-4 times too large for their frame. I didn't see that with TM, but I did see some slack in the fit.

Agreed somewhat. I did state in my post with the link to the video that I have certainly seen kids with larger pants. BUt I do feel they were large enough that if he did run from GZ he would have had to hold them in some manner which could have produced the skipping motion. JMOO

It's the RCP. They aren't being paid to be there. They are very into issues of police brutality and have a march every year. They are too off the wall for the actual Communist party. Just don't debate ideology with them and you will be fine. They are non-violent and yes, they have nice signs.

I don't see the problem with them being there.

JMO although I know enough actual communists and have met RCPers before.

LOL. I support the right of every person to hold whatever political beliefs they like. I certainly don't agree with RCP but as long as they aren't inciting a riot or plotting to overthrow the government they're welcome to wander around with their little signs. :floorlaugh:

Question from someone who hasn't been reading the threads much. Did we have a WS observer in the courtroom? Any insight on juror demeanor during the trial?

Do y'all know whether the jury is allowed to work on the weekend?

It's not a lengthy assumption or even far fetched or quite a few of you would have disregarded it long ago. Because the prosecution didn't think or care to pursue it doesn't make it impossible.... At all.

Oh, I completely disregard it. But it does grow tiresome to see it hauled out again and again, especially considering that this is a trial discussion and it is a theory that even the state realized was too easily disproved. JMO. OMO. MOO.

Jurors want a compressive list of items in evidence. I think this is a good sign.

Which expert witness? Because the state had one testify that the injuries were insignificant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My answer:
Any of them.

Did any of them even mention recoil?
AT ALL?

Not that I remember.

Question from someone who hasn't been reading the threads much. Did we have a WS observer in the courtroom? Any insight on juror demeanor during the trial?

No courtroom observer that I know of and I haven't been able to find any jury report though but probably Jean Casarez has a few...

I have been following this thread since Day One but I'm at work and can't possibly read every single post. Thanks!

Didn't mean to imply that you should have. My response was just referencing that it was in response to a discussion earlier in the thread. Not implying you were slacking. Just trying to clarify where it was coming in at. JMO Thanks.

Solid red line indicates how far TM went in those now famous 4 minutes.

Screen-Shot-2013-06-18-at-10.20.55-AM1.png

Key elements that one needs to take into consideration.

Everyone is saying how RJ is not very smart which ect..... I think that she cannot convey here thought in the court room but here it a point. That one has to believe that she is just speaking to the events.

TM intent was to get back home? why? because he was interested in the All Start game. He asked what the score was. That was an interest to him.

As this image depicts aks the question How/why would TM walk back to the TEE.

Motive? He is half way home.
What did he have to prove?
There was no verbal contact with GZ.
What did he have to gain going back?
TM objective was to get the drink and candy for his brother?
Why go back?

If they're just now asking for an exhibit list, I doubt a decision will be reached today. Of course, you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova