George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She heard 3 pops??? There was only one shot!!! She is a bad witness.

This is a female neighbor.

She was upstairs when the event happened.

So far, the best part of her testimony is Leo!

Good Morning everyone! Looking forward to another interesting day.

I only heard one shot, not three when I was listening to the 911 call.

Frank Taffee is so disrespectful and rude. Every time I see him on JVM, Nancy Grace or any other show, he is always interrupting and talking over people. He is very arrogant.

Side note...

This woman's profile reminds me of Tan Mom. That's all.

Frank Taffee is so disrespectful and rude. Every time I see him on JVM, Nancy Grace or any other show, he is always interrupting and talking over people. He is very arrogant.

He fits right in. They do that too!

Something I was thinking about last night is that for second degree murder, They have to prove GZ' intentions. So far I don't think there is any proof of any ill intentions.

Good morning, ya'll!!!

Heather, such great news!!!! {{{hugs}}}

I said yesterday after hearing the tapes of some of George's calls that I thought he sounded very responsible and reasonable, so, I think the tapes will help him. I figure the pros is going to play it from the angle that he was always calling LE over suspicious black males, though. So, who knows.

If you have ever lived in a complex that echos.. You can always tell the sound from the echo.

on the police interview gz said he ciimbed on tm back and the spread his arms to make sure tm couldn't hit him, the body was face down, but his arms were under him, which is one of the inconsistencies in zimmermns story

Yep- I think that was the same statement where he claimed Trayvon said something AFTER being shot. Incredible.

I recall on on 911 cll it sounded like two pops- some spots there would have echos. Gives her more credibility to me, that she is saying that even though she knows it was only one. More credible than John, who recanted about the MMA bullchit.

Something I was thinking about last night is that for second degree murder, They have to prove GZ' intentions. So far I don't think there is any proof of any ill intentions.

His previous calls to 911 will back this up as well. imo

In the call she said she heard a bang..

IT sounds like she is enhancing her testimony on the stand. Changing it.

In her 911 call she said she heard one bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soundvisualproductions