George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, the "sir" thing is getting irritating. IMO, in her mind she is thinking something different when she says that.

In fairness so am I though :floorlaugh:

Well, I just hope she's not hiding the fact that she actually heard Tray deliver the punch to GZ face. IMO

Maybe he wanted to be with his dad. Divorce is very hard on some kids. Children get confused if they are still loved by both parents. I didn't see the step mother refusing him to stay, so it may have been a happy family visit.

Martin had been suspended from school at the time of his death [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Trayvon_Martin"]Shooting of Trayvon Martin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Martin was visting his father Tracy Martin in Sanford, Florida after receiving a ten-day suspension from Krop Senior High School http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/05/us/trayvon-martin-shooting-fast-facts

Well, you're obviously ignoring the fact that it doesn't have to mean he intended to catch up. The definition also clearly says "An act of pursuing someone or something." That includes any act of pursuing someone or something.

Dispatcher: Are you following him?
Zimmerman: Yeah.

So we've already ascertained that Zimmerman was actively following him (with a gun).

As for speculation, given that he was following a young man who was running (or so GZ says in the audio), and the wind noise described by the operator, it's a fairly safe guess, imo, that Zimmerman took off running to catch up. Later GZ told Hannity that Trayvon was "skipping" but not actually running, but I'm going to go with running since that's what on the tape. That's my speculation. The chasing part is a fact.
We have two elements to your chasing claim. The intent to follow, and the intent to catch or catch up with.

The first is fact. He admitted to following him.

However, the second:

As for speculation, given that he was following a young man who was running (or so GZ says in the audio), and the wind noise described by the operator, it's a fairly safe guess, imo, that Zimmerman took off running to catch up. Later GZ told Hannity that Trayvon was "skipping" but not actually running, but I'm going to go with running since that's what on the tape. That's my speculation.

Which makes the second element your opinion or speculation, which in turn makes your claim of chasing non-factual, or speculation, or your opinion. Both of the conditions are not factually met.

Look at the timeline:

http://gzdocs.com/documents/opening_graphics/timeline.jpg

How on earth would he have been able to do all of that to himself without anybody seeing him and why would he call the NEN, Tell them where he lives, his name, where he is located at etc. If he was trying to create a cover story?

He would not have the time

JMO

It would be physically impossible, the emt's would have noticed, and he would have been doing it in front of witnesses. Claiming the injuries were self inflicted is a shameful attempt to square the circle and paint GZ as a bloodthirsty crazed racist. Occam's Razor anyone?

Remember when they were talking about the lumps on GZ's head? This is what is confusing to me, I've seen guys with totally shaved head before and their heads are lumpy and bumpy. I guess it's rare to have a completely smooth head.

He was losing a fight, A fight that would have most certainly ended in serious injury for him or death.

This is pretty clear.

He only used his gun to save his life.

The point again, this murder could have been avoided. George should never have been given a gun.

He was walking while on the phone with 911 saying he did know where TM was. The dispatcher asked him if he was following. "Yes" GZ said. Dispatcher told him "we don't need you to do that" so GZ said okay and according to his statement was returning to his vehicle when approached from behind by TM.

What evidence has been presented that shows something different happened?

Watch George on his walk through.. It's impossible.

If someone slammed your head on a concrete sidewalk, I am willing to bet allot of money you are not going to be walking away real soon. The minor cuts on his head do not look like what would happen from head hitting concrete.

He was losing a fight, A fight that would have most certainly ended in serious injury for him or death.

This is pretty clear.

He only used his gun to save his life.

Are you stating you believe TM was going to murder GM that night? Seriously?

:scared:
A lot of people have asked why Treyvon didn't just continue home. Remember how George told the operator he didn't want to give out his address because he didn't know where the suspicious person was? Maybe Treyvon decided not to go on home and into his house since this person was following him that he had no idea who he was. Just a thought.

Maybe someone can help me understand this, b/c I don't get it.

Hy didn't GZ wnt to give his address to NEN? What does giving his address via phone have to do with "here the suspicious person" was? Did he think he would be overheard? To be overheard wouldn't the overhearing party be within sight?

IIRC, GZ said a similar thing on another 911 call. He seems paranoid about identifying himself (e.g., "George" but no "Zimmerman" until prompted), and hesitant to ID his address/whereabouts, e.g., "have them call me."

IMO

If someone slammed your head on a concrete sidewalk, I am willing to bet allot of money you are not going to be walking away real soon. The minor cuts on his head do not look like what would happen from head hitting concrete.

One of the neighbors who came out immediately after did say that Zimmerman seemed dazed.

He was walking while on the phone with 911 saying he did know where TM was. The dispatcher asked him if he was following. "Yes" GZ said. Dispatcher told him "we don't need you to do that" so GZ said okay and according to his statement was returning to his vehicle when approached from behind by TM.

What evidence has been presented that shows something different happened?

He got out of his car and the 911 operator heard it. That is when he asked "Are you following him?"

GZ responded "YES" and the 911 operator said "OK, we don't need you to do that"

GZ responded "OK"

That entire exchange took about 20 seconds (it has been timed by other members here, and I take it for granted they are correct - that does seem to be able to time it would take to have that exchange)

He then stayed on the phone for another 90 seconds with 911!!!!!

So that's an extra 70 seconds that he could have easily been back to his car, and he clearly wasn't. We never heard the dinging of his car again...which we would have heard had he gone back to his car.

And since he CLEARLY WAS NOT IN HIS CAR more than 2 minutes later when Trayvon was shot...again...

Where was he all that time?

If he was returning to his vehicle, why was he found quite some distance from it...when again, it was only 20 seconds he was out of the car when told not to follow (don't get into the semantics argument again...we ALL know what that meant!)

This is a fact based on GZ's wounds and testimony that he was on the bottom. IIRC, a juror is asked to consider what a reasonable person would do, and IMO, no reasonable person would, of his own volition, repeatedly bash his own head to the ground so as to suffer lacerations and contusions like what was shown on the police photos. MOO

GZ is not a reasonable person, IMO.
Off the top of my head, Diane Downs shot herself in the arm to validate her attacker story...
IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member