George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I heard it might last 4 weeks. At this point, if the Prosecution doesn't come up with better evidence than they have presented so far, then the Defense should make a motion to dismiss the charges at the end of the Proscution case. Doubt if the Judge would do it.

JMO

I think it's rather obvious judge would not do it. I presume that's why defense didn't even to for a stand your ground hearing.

Well, at least West was allowed to present the "bias" question to this witness. Thank heavens for small favors.

I think it's rather obvious judge would not do it. I presume that's why defense didn't even to for a stand your ground hearing.

yep, Plus if their case is so strong why not want it to go to trial?

I admire this no-nonsence judge. Refreshing after JSS.

I believe the prosecution brought in this audio expert in order to give some credence to the Martin parents' testimonies when they take the stand and claim it was their son Trayvon's voice calling for help in the 911 phone call.

This expert did say that barring the SOPs and actual scientific testing of the subjects (Trayvon and Zimmerman) in matching their speaking/screaming voices with those heard in the distance from a phone call, the most reliable people to identify a voice on the phone would be someone who's known the phone caller/screamer for most of their lives (e.g., parents of Trayvon and Zimmerman).

This prosecution sucks and this has to be the WORST prosecution team I have ever seen. (and I thought the people prosecuting Drew Peterson were making mistakes).

I don't think they are the worst, but I think they are trying to piece together a case with straws and presumption not fact. So it looks ridiculous.

There is no proof GZ killed TM with malice, with deliberation, with anything other than a desire to stop him from beating him.

I think he also nulls most of the ear witnesses.

Learned some interesting information about fire arm permit protocol.

Dr. N says he requires three minutes of normal, undisguised speech for accurate analysis.

Why would a group of people be biased?

Suggestion is that in a group the people listening might be following the lead of someone above them or that they may want to impress or just on peer pressure.

Angela Corey pretty much forced the whole thing.

It's purely political. At this point it's painfully obvious they have no case whatsoever. People should be disbarred over this, starting with Crump, but that probably won't happen.

I want to hear the defense's side.........

Yeah but let us hope West doesn't call each of the 120 defense witnesses to the stand and ask them hours and hours of redundant questions. The jury will hate him for that if he does! They will likely nearly die of boredom.

I think West is good but he often does go on for too long at times.

This was my original understanding as well. However, now I'm getting a sense that it will last longer. Hope they stay within their schedule.

So far, I admire the professionalism of both DT and prosecution? Anyone else?

Yes I find this case to be the closest to how a real courtroom is run. The judge is awesome, not showing any bias towards one side or the other. She has kept the case moving along and not taking any time off for unnecessary scheduling. Very few sidebars, and

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minushka