Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't know.

That's really beyond the scope of my point - that is, the standard is a "reasonable person".
Interesting then because IMO that is exactly what happened here.

I'm glad the other witness was able to show that GZ's application to do police work was rejected because of his finances. This all goes toward showing his frustration and aggressiveness: frequent petty calls to NEN or 911, lamenting that the " $%$%^$& always got away, poor grades in college, added to the bad financial state, all point toward tension and possible anger . IMO
His bad grades in school:
He got D’s in Introduction to Criminal Justice and Juvenile Delinquency, and a C in a course called Evil Minds -Violent Predators. He failed algebra and astronomy and had been placed on academic probation in 2011.

At one point, his grade-point average dropped to a .5. His A’s in English, criminal litigation and a Marriage and Family class boosted his overall G.P.A. to 2.3.

In late 2011, he was declined an associate’s degree because he had failed a class and did not have the credits to graduate. He was expelled from the school about three weeks after the killing, when the struggling student suddenly became the focus of a national media firestorm for having killed an unarmed teenager.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/08/09/2943103/records-show-zimmerman-got-ds.html#storylink=cpy

So, let me get this straight: If TM saw GZ pull the gun on him and somehow manged to kill GZ before he (TM) got shot, then TM would be in GZ's shoes, correct?

IMO the evidence thus far has shown TM was the one who was on top AND the one who initiated the physical altercation and so it would not have been self defense for TM.

This is really unfair to the defense. Not only can't the jury SEE the witness, they can barely understand. Judge needs to shut this circus down (IMO).

Why do I feel we are going backwards today on HLN IMO?

You are assuming GZ is telling the truth and you trust everything that comes out of his mouth IMO?

I think that the foundation of GZ's story, giving leeway for minor, normal variations, and the description of the attack are very believable. I'm waiting for solid forensics and bullet trajectory evidence. If such evidence is provided and jibes with GZ's story then I will believe beyond a reasonable doubt that he has told the truth (as best one can recall and retell a traumatic event).

Conversely, the one thing the state's case has done for me is raise doubts about what TM was doing. I now have doubts that he was just strolling back from his quick mart run, I now think he may have been up to no good. JMO. OMO. MOO.

The Skype call is an embarrassment. If the witness was so important then the state should have arranged for his butt to be in a seat in that court. it's a murder trial fgs

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

So far there is nothing to refute that. Even the investigators believed he was truthful. The people that do this ALL THE TIME...

OMO

I followed this case from day one... I too believe that Zimmerman is telling the truth and is innocent.
I also believe that While it is sad that Tryvon is gone may he RIP, he ended up with his father because his was too much trouble for his mom to handle, and he needed someone stronger then her to put u with what Trayvon was doing. YES I do believe that the school had dismissed him for bad behavior, and the Jewelry found in his back pack was just another red flag..
We all Know that Mr.al Sharpton has a history of fabricating cases, and the attorney they got was just that… too… creating a case that is not real.
MR. Zimmerman and his wife did tutor for free black children and no they were not a racist family.
I will continue to watch this case. But I hope and pray that he does get off.
Sadly he will probably have to change his name and move, because too much hate is around this case.
:moo:

I don't agree with Geragos at all. I don't think state is trying to throw a case-that's absurd. I think state's case is not good at all, so they are going with what they have.

That is exactly what Greta said - she was asked if she thought the states' attorneys were not good and she said No - she believed them to be a good lawyers with a bad case... that they are doing all they can do without evidence on their side.

Interesting then because IMO that is exactly what happened here.

Your scenario isn't what the defense is saying.

They're saying Zimmerman was jumped, without provocation, and he was punched numerous times and his head was slammed into concrete and he yelled for help several times and didn't get any help except a statement that a witness would call 911. At that time, in desperation and in fear for his life, he shot in self-defense to get the assailant off the top of him.

IMHO. i don't know whether any of this is true, but this is what the defense is stating, and in that case, the use of deadly force would be allowable. IMHO.

I'm glad the other witness was able to show that GZ's application to do police work was rejected because of his finances. This all goes toward showing his frustration and aggressiveness: frequent petty calls to NEN or 911, lamenting that the " $%$%^$& always got away, poor grades in college, added to the bad financial state, all point toward tension and possible anger . IMO
His bad grades in school:

There were no petty calls to NEN. He was told to always call and let the police look into ANYTHING that he felt was not normal as per The NW training officer on the stand.

Being rejected because you are having money may be policy but it in no way says to me that he was having a bad time.

He was not accused of bad checks, stealing, bank fraud. Just being behind and in debt.. Welcome to the world..... :)

IMO, It points to nothing. Nothing at all.

I think that the foundation of GZ's story, giving leeway for minor, normal variations, and the description of the attack are very believable. I'm waiting for solid forensics and bullet trajectory evidence. If such evidence is provided and jibes with GZ's story then I will believe beyond a reasonable doubt that he has told the truth (as best one can recall and retell a traumatic event).

Conversely, the one thing the state's case has done for me is raise doubts about what TM was doing. I now have doubts that he was just strolling back from his quick mart run, I now think he may have been up to no good. JMO. OMO. MOO.

What could he have been doing that makes you think he was up to no good? We know he was on the phone with RJ, we know he had skittles and drink, we know he was in the complex of where is was staying, what is up to no good about that?

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN WAS FIRED FROM A SECURITY GUARD JOB
Usually he was just a cool guy. He liked to drink and hang with the women like the rest of us,” he said. “But it was like Jekyll and Hyde. When the dude snapped, he snapped.”

The source said Zimmerman, who made between $50 and $100 a night, was let go in 2005.

“He had a temper and he became a liability,” the man said. “One time this woman was acting a little out of control. She was drunk. George lost his cool and totally overreacted,” he said. “It was weird, because he was such a cool guy, but he got all nuts. He picked her up and threw her. It was pure rage. She twisted her ankle. Everyone was flipping out

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-ex-co-worker-article-1.1053223#ixzz2XzqcoKYk

You have to scroll down for full story, including his other acts of violence.IMO

Would not remembering if TM was on the sidewalk or hiding behind a bush be a minor variation?IMO

So this is going to show us he kept his gun in good condition and only fired one shot.

And this helps the state.. HOW????

OMO

What I am writing here is My Own Opinion.

What the testimony today and the previous days has shown again and again: There never was any case against George Zimmerman.

Thank you ((((( HUG )))))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members