George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion Thread #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Add the slim jim and the fact he was on the phone with someone he just "talked" to, well, it makes me wonder. 'Course I wonder about a lot of things. My opinion only.
I wonder about a lot too :(
inluding the account the GF gave...Sorry I dont believe her..
I only believe that he did call her, I also believ that the only people who talked to her were in Tryvons team... so take it from there.....

Because he APPEARED from the darkness and then he saw the hand in the waistband.

Works for me.. OMO

GZ sees TM on sidewalk
TM disappears behind mystery bush
TM reappears from pitch black and attacks GZ

Do you understand why someone might not buy this story IMO?

I've lived long enough to distinguish crap from reality also. When things don't go your way, burn down the neighborhood, that'll show 'em.

Sorry if truth, as I see it, is offensive. Burning neighborhoods are offensive to me. The fact that there have been threats of violence/riots, makes me sick.

Of course, that's only me and my opinion.

If GZ is found not guilty, I have a feeling Trayvon's parents will make a public plea for peace in their community. They are fine and responsible people, and riots/burning etc., would not be something they would want.

I don't know about anywhere else, but in my neck of the woods the vulgarity "MFer" is often spoken as "mo fo" which is very similar to "me for." JMO. OMO. MOO.
Ah. That's another interesting point. Well, as 'enry 'iggens asked, "Why can't the English learn how to speak?"
I wonder how many tragedies we could avoid by being civil and frank with each other?
:moo:

GZ sees TM on sidewalk
TM disappears behind mystery bush
TM reappears from pitch black and attacks GZ

Do you understand why someone might not buy this story IMO?

No because I don't think you are accurately applying this accounts of that night.

OMO

I have crossed the street many times to avoid people that FELT problematic.
I know many people who have done that. NO factual reason just a feeling because of small behavior.
AND I would do it every time I get that sense.
Zimmerman too had the sense, and ironically Tryvon was in trouble a lot, so his sense is probably
100% correct. I pray for zimmerman.

TM was a teen and getting in trouble doesn't make him a "suspect" and I believe GZ was troubled too.. In fact maybe TM should have called 911 saying there is the "suspect" sitting in his truck/car watching me, then he's following me, he's up to no good".. Yeah, I would think that about GZ if I were in TM's shoes... I would be creeped out if someone was watching me from their car, then get out and follow me.. Creepy :twocents:

Here's the thing: Hypothetically speaking, if someone points a gun at me (for whatever reason), and there is already a cartridge loaded in the chamber, and the person pointing the gun at me doesn't have to pull back the slide to load the chamber because the chamber is already loaded, but only has to pull back on the trigger, that gives me (as the person who is staring down the barrel, so to speak) that much less time to react to try to either defend myself from being shot or to try to take cover.

In addition, a loaded chamber (in a double-action handgun) makes it that much easier for the person who is hypothetically pointing the gun at me to actually fire it, especially if that person is in a heightened emotional state.

I do not support laws that allow civilians to carry firearms with a loaded chamber, regardless of the safety features on that firearm.

ETA: I understand that GZ didn't break any laws by carrying with a loaded chamber. I'm merely expressing my views regarding laws that pertain to carrying with a loaded chamber.

If GZ is found not guilty, I have a feeling Trayvon's parents will make a public plea for peace in their community. They are fine and responsible people, and riots/burning etc., would not be something they would want.

We have extremely different definitions of responsible parenting imo.

Because he APPEARED from the darkness and then he saw the hand in the waistband.

Works for me.. OMO

For everyone.....the hand in the waistband was when Zimmerman was still in his car, and Trayvon was approaching where Zimmerman was parked!

Here's the thing: Hypothetically speaking, if someone points a gun at me (for whatever reason), and there is already a cartridge loaded in the chamber, and the person pointing the gun at me doesn't have to pull back the slide to load the chamber because the chamber is already loaded, but only has to pull back on the trigger, that gives me (as the person who is staring down the barrel, so to speak), that gives me that much less time to react to try to either defend myself from being shot or to try to take cover.

In addition, a loaded chamber (in a double-action handgun) makes it that much easier for the person pointing the gun at me (hypothetically speaking) to actually fire it, especially if that person is in a heightened emotional state.

I do not support laws that allow civilians to carry firearms with a loaded chamber, regardless of the safety features on that firearm.

however, This case is about current law so your feelings about that can not come into play..

I think that is the problem. Many of us may have points about the case that we where we don't agree with the law.. but it is the law and how justice is measured.

I think that is what is making it so emotional for so many.. Their personal view on the law.

OMO

There were no petty calls to NEN. He was told to always call and let the police look into ANYTHING that he felt was not normal as per The NW training officer on the stand.

Being rejected because you are having money may be policy but it in no way says to me that he was having a bad time.

He was not accused of bad checks, stealing, bank fraud. Just being behind and in debt.. Welcome to the world..... :)

IMO, It points to nothing. Nothing at all.

I believe that the indebtedness/creditworthiness policies of law enforcements agencies are related to minimizing the possibility of graft. They want financially stable people in LE in order to minimize the possibility of misusing power for personal financial gain if someone gets into money trouble. Seems like a sensible policy to me.

So it could have belonged to TM? Maybe it belonged to GZ.. :blushing:

True dat. But I don't recall any stolen property being found on GZ in the weeks leading up to that fatal night. JMO. OMO. MOO.

Responsible parenting aside, I believe they are good people.

I think you can parent 3 kids the same and one may not turn out like the others. I think there are good parents and bad parents. and parents that just make mistakes.

I don't know enough about their history to make a judgment.

Right now they are only grieving parents to me.

OMO

True dat. But I don't recall any stolen property being found on GZ in the weeks leading up to that fatal night. JMO. OMO. MOO.

My guess is that if it had fingerprints of either of them we would know about it.

OMO

So now we can start posting history?

Start? It's nothing new. It's pertinent to this case, TM being dead and GZ being alive, a GZ who has been shown to be violent, " throwing a woman, " agression against a police officer, had to be restrained by court order....My link is on that post, the link you removed for some reason....

Also as I posted since, Police detective Chris Serino, testified just yesterday:
And Serino said that while he found no evidence that Martin was doing anything criminal before the deadly confrontation, the foul language Zimmerman used when he reported Martin to the dispatcher just before the fatal confrontation showed"ill-will and spite."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-murder-trial-article-1.1388147#ixzz2Y03HoAJW

When you read his full testimony, he clearly says thatGZ was profiling the victim. IMO

So this just occurred to me, and may have already been posted.

It's curious that RJ was so quick to dismiss the altercation she heard over the phone as "just a fight".

Hmm. If I were a girl and overheard what appeared to be a fight involving my friend, I'd be VERY upset and worried. Unless, of course, this happened so frequently that it was business as usual. Just another day.

IMHO, of course.

I believe that the indebtedness/creditworthiness policies of law enforcements agencies are related to minimizing the possibility of graft. They want financially stable people in LE in order to minimize the possibility of misusing power for personal financial gain if someone gets into money trouble. Seems like a sensible policy to me.

I see that.. But to me if does not pull into question his character. Just his financial state..

Nothing about this case for me..

OMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members