George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion Thread #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He thought TM was gone. I believe he was surprised to see him. JMO. OMO. MOO.

So let me understand.
GZ sees TM advancing towards him with hand on waste.
TM vanishes from sidewalk and hides behind bush that does not seem to be there.
Suddenly TM jumps out and attacks GZ.

You got to start to rethink this IMO.

So, how did GZ see TM put his hand in his waste band while walking towards him?

Because supposedly this portion of the story happened out on the street or near the street when GZ was supposedly still in his car/truck. The surprise happens because TM runs away, then as GZ is looking for TM/or address he is in a different area with little to no outdoor lighting and it was "pitch black dark outside" there. Then TM "appeared" from whereever he was thus taking GZ by surprise.

THis is what I have taken from the testimonies.

Add the slim jim and the fact he was on the phone with someone he just "talked" to, well, it makes me wonder. 'Course I wonder about a lot of things. My opinion only.
The "slim jim" was determined to be a piece of aluminum awning from one of the neighbor's houses. As I heard it.

Yes, but Dee Dee heard TM say, "What you following me for?" and GZ heard TM say, "You got a problem, MFer?"
The truth of who was the aggressor is what's between the lines here. You basically have to decide if TM was basically a good kid (per the detective) or a *advertiser censored**ing punk (per GZ).
:twocents:
IMO

I don't think that he thought TM was a f'ing punk.. I think he thought the people breaking in were punks..

I see that line clearly.

I think that the fact that GZ gave statements without knowing how many witnesses there were, or where they were or if the police were there or if the video system was working and recording it all, Lends itself to a truthful account being told. The fact that he did not ask for a lawyer and completely cooperated adds points to that IMO.

I just want to remind people that per the Deedee testimony.....Trayvon "saw" Zimmerman, so Trayvon was not the one caught by surprised....and Trayvon stayed on phone a few seconds after that. He spoke first. So I believe he did suddenly approach Zimmerman starting the fight. He had a choice and time to continue home, but did not.

Too add my :twocents: again.. lol.. I believe GZ saw TM when he was on the phone with dispatcher and that was why he changed to having the police call him instead of meeting him. I also noticed that when he said that, he sounded like he wanted off the phone fast. So, I believe GZ saw TM, too..

Yes, but Dee Dee heard TM say, "What you following me for?" and GZ heard TM say, "You got a problem, MFer?"
The truth of who was the aggressor is what's between the lines here. You basically have to decide if TM was basically a good kid (per the detective) or a *advertiser censored**ing punk (per GZ).
:twocents:
IMO

I don't know about anywhere else, but in my neck of the woods the vulgarity "MFer" is often spoken as "mo fo" which is very similar to "me for." JMO. OMO. MOO.

So let me understand.

I really don't think he had his hand on waste :floorlaugh: perhaps waist. imo

I don't know if comparing the way GZ carried his gun racked to the way law enforcement carries it racked was a good point to make...

TM had a right to know why this guy is following him, he simply asked why? When GZ answered he said, per RJ testimony and I believe it) "What are you doing here?" Doesn't that tell you that this person has been following you and doesn't like the fact you are in his neighborhood? I mean it's none of GZ business why TM is there, he is NOT A POLICE OFFICER, he is a civilian putting his nose where it doesn't belong because TM wasn't doing anything wrong. :twocents:

And Trayvon did not need to start a physical fight over it.

After the surprised Zimmerman said he wanted no problems (paraphrasing), the information that he was Neighborhood Watch would have come out...imo. But, Trayvon choice violence in that situation. If Zimmerman had wanted, he could have pulled his gun as soon as he got out of the car. He did not. And I don't think Trayvon would have jumped a man pointing a gun and had a quick back and forth conversation with him before punching him....at the least he would have gone for the gun....just common sense.

And with Trayvon's school issues, why did his father leave him alone, and not at least ground him. Plus let him know that there was a Neighborhood Watch and to be aware of it.

Too add my :twocents: again.. lol.. I believe GZ saw TM when he was on the phone with dispatcher and that was why he changed to having the police call him instead of meeting him. I also noticed that when he said that, he sounded like he wanted off the phone fast. So, I believe GZ saw TM, too..

I don't think so. I think if he had seen him while on the phone, He would have said.. I SEE HIM!!!

OMO

Has there been any news as to whether there will be court on Friday? I can't see them keeping the jurors in a hotel for 4 days doing nothing.

No one knows who the slim jim belonged to. But I think it's odd that it was found so close to the fatal encounter… in the bushes. Just makes my hinky meter start to blink. JMO. OMO. MOO.

So it could have belonged to TM? Maybe it belonged to GZ.. :blushing:

The "slim jim" was determined to be a piece of aluminum awning from one of the neighbor's houses. As I heard it.

All slim jims are made out of something, in my opinion, otherwise they come down from outer space - aluminum awning is as good as anything, is it not? Did you see it?

IMO, this doesn't look good for the defense :twocents:

Gun owners would realize this is normal. Often the safety is on and the hammer is lowered. It is no more "loaded" than a regular revolver would be as they always have bullets in the chambers.

As a female I keep mine chamber loaded because it takes two hands to rack the slide PLUS I often have to try twice to get the slide racked on my 9mm. I am not that strong so can't always do it in one try plus if I was in a rush I wouldn't want to be second guessing whether I did chamber load it (even though my spiffy new Ruger has a popup to tell me, awesome feature that).

If GZ's gun had NOT been chamber loaded he never would have been defend himself during a physical attack.

One question before I go to work...

Why didn't this ballistics witness testify to the ammunition being hollow-point bullets

Has there been any news as to whether there will be court on Friday? I can't see them keeping the jurors in a hotel for 4 days doing nothing.

I heard the judge say last week or the week before that court was closed only July 4th. jmo

Dang it, again!! The smirking O'Mara thinks it will only take 20 minutes or so to query the gun shot expert.... IMO IOWs to brow beat her to pieces the way the Judge has allowed the Defense to operate throughout this trial.IMO

Her testimony could not be more concise and she thoroughly described how GZ held the firearm against TM's chest Right above his heart, to the inch, and shot him dead. IMO

IMO GZ knew very well he had shot TM dead because he mounted him, moved his arms, turned his back on him et al...Per GZ. IMO

So let me understand.

It's dark. It's difficult to see. Suddenly GZ realizes the person walking toward him is the person he called NEN about. And in retelling, he can't tell exactly where he came from. He seemed to just appear. From the bushes? From the sidewalk? He's just suddenly in front of him. The deeper I get into this case, the more I start to think TM was the one stalking GZ. JMO. OMO. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashley216