George's Alleged Affair #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone. I beamed in here at the request of a few alerts. Ahem.

First of all, I don't see any evidence that River and Skye have other names. I'm not saying they don't, but there isn't any evidence to that. So, until we can establish a link to their names, we can't sleuth those akas and say it is them. I can see why you want to sleuth that because you all are trying to determine credibility. <snip>

Can we discuss Brad Conway's claim about River's other name? He didn't actually offer "evidence" establishing his claim.

DH was watching NG tonight with me and said that they (A's) are just trying to get the words "it was an accident" out there...I don't think that they are that smart.
That would be the standard ploy to create reasonable doubt. It may not be reasonable but then it only takes one confused juror. With every other side show in this case, it wouldn't b e difficult to get a hung jury. Sure hope not.

Maybe since GA was the star witness at the Grand Jury that indicted KC, Luka thinks GA's testimony will be very important to convicting KC at trial. So if the defense can show he is so inconsistent with his testimony that the jury can't believe anything he says, it could be damaging to the state's case.

How long ago was it that the state requested a transcript of the Grand Jury indictment? And do I remember correctly that the reason they gave for their request was because they suspected someone had since given conflicting information? Could this be related to what is unfolding now?

SORRY!!!
main stream media for anyone that is going crazy trying to figure it out LOL.

Thank you! Finally I so wanted to ask,lol...just found out yesterday what a bat phone was.............this is a good thing,lol.:dance:

Maybe since GA was the star witness at the Grand Jury that indicted KC, Luka thinks GA's testimony will be very important to convicting KC at trial. So if the defense can show he is so inconsistent with his testimony that the jury can't believe anything he says, it could be damaging to the state's case.

Do you think he set this affair up? KC is sooooooooooo guilty there really is no way to save her from DP or LIP,Since George is a former LE would he use a phone that could be traced back to him? KB said the # from the text she showed was a # that KB got from a public document. Maybe this was planned to help KC, all it takes is some on the jury having doubts.Maybe that's why George laughed when she said she fits Zanny description.I can not remember but was it ever said Caylee could have been buried in those woods? After the rains and all the flooding maybe thats why she was found in Dec.

He did state River's other name on NG, so it's out on msm now.

Guys we are not control freaks LOL.
The idea is to not post personal information about people on the board. Anyone can search it up if they want to find it. We just try and show some respect to people that are not accused of any crime.

Also,if we are not 100% sure of names, it is just always better to hold off linking even to the ipublic information.
But remember, even when we know all the names of peripheral players it is never ok to copy and paste public records or search info unless they are actually accused of the crime in the forum.

Thank you thank you.

Okay, I am really on the fence here, but seem to be leaning toward believing that there was an affair. The affair doesn't mean beans to me in re. evidentiary value. What GA might have said to her does....somewhat. I think back to what I first thought of GA when I heard him talk to LE (or was it the FBI?) when he said (paraphrasing here) 'I hope what I am about to say stays in this room between the 3 of us' and alluded that he pretty much knew KC was lying and 'didn't want to believe that a child he raised could do something like that'. Then, his Grand Jury testimony....I truly believe back in the beginning when GA was out of earshot of CA, he wanted to be true to Caylee. I am certainly not defending him having an affair, but I do find it plausible that he felt the need to purge his feelings. I mean, lets face it...he couldn't talk truth to CA. As far as it being a 'tragic accident that snowballed'....I think by then, he had decided that since he knew in his heart that KC was guilty, he could deal with it better by giving her the benefit of the doubt....it was easier to believe that it was an accident.

Either that, or somebody finally convinced KC that she HAD to tell someone where to locate Caylee's body....(she wanted the A Team to locate her before LE located her body) and confessed (ie. LIED) that it was an accident. GA got wind of that and repeated it.

Heck, I don't know. I am confusing myself here.

That said -

Reasons I tend to believe:

1) the gate guard logs of many GA visits
2) from what I understand, she passed a LE polygraph with flying colors
3) if cashing in were her motive, why wait so long?
4) *ahem* i have a gut feeling that DC led LE down this path...
5) Brad Conway looks like he hasn't slept in 3 days. Somebody buy that man a cruise ticket.

Reasons I doubt:

Just one...although it is a big one for me. I mean really people....there MUST be an endpoint somewhere to the crazy dysfunction. Also, I am still totally spooked by the deafening silence of the defense camp. Although, that could be interpreted as a reason to believe, too.

Maybe this is a move on George's part (and the defense) to discredit himself (like he needs to try to do that), so that his testimony is not as credible concerning the smell in the car, etc..? I can see him trying to get out of testifying against his daughter.

It's sad when everything, these people do, has me looking for ulterior motives.

:bigstick: More "daisy chain" talk? :crazy:

I just thought of something funny, when you are down to your last sole supporter, and that is Leonard P. .. you should abort all others and move directly to the EMERGENCY PLAN!!!!

(Of course I am kidding, he had thrown her under the bus and said she killed Caylee many, many, many times. It just struck me that the one who is on the panel taking George's side is Mr. Padilla.)

YOU JUST CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP!!

Reasons I doubt:

Just one...although it is a big one for me. I mean really people....there MUST be an endpoint somewhere to the crazy dysfunction. Also, I am still totally spooked by the deafening silence of the defense camp. Although, that could be interpreted as a reason to believe, too.

LOL ITA...bbm

Ok so why did she not just go to the police, and keep her mouth shut to the media??? Because she wanted attention, and has somehtng to gain from this by going to the media! If not now, later on down the road, media will approach her for interviews (which pay cash) Movies (which also pay cash) and book deals (which pay cash).

If she really just wanted to help the case, then she would have gone STRAIGHT to the police, before now, and would have kept her damn mouth shut to the media!

and then what?If she is telling the truth and this is what the state wanted to further investigate, then people would have said what is she trying to hide, why is she keeping quiet.. Maybe she is the real nanny.......
I have seen this so much in this case, its a damned if you do damned if you don't situation. I remember when everyone was screaming for GA and CA to stay off the tv... Then when they did everyone speculated why are they keeping quiet what are they hiding..... With DC he has tried staying out of the lime light and everyone says whats he hiding.... Now this woman comes out and she should have kept quiet, and when this was found out through documents or the defense, everyone would have said she should have said something sooner....

Maybe this is a move on George's part (and the defense) to discredit himself (like he needs to try to do that), so that his testimony is not as credible concerning the smell in the car, etc..? I can see him trying to get out of testifying against his daughter.

It's sad when everything, these people do, has me looking for ulterior motives.

I believe that was suggested last night in re. how this could be beneficial to the defense. At first, I didn't understand how any of this could benefit the defense, but when the credibility factor was suggested, I got it. Sort of. I still think that approach will fall short, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronin13