George's Alleged Affair #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe since GA was the star witness at the Grand Jury that indicted KC, Luka thinks GA's testimony will be very important to convicting KC at trial. So if the defense can show he is so inconsistent with his testimony that the jury can't believe anything he says, it could be damaging to the state's case.

If Georges testimony in court deviates from his GJ testimont then the prosecutor can have the GJ transcripts read into evidence. So the Jury will hear both and the SA cross examining GA on any such discrepancies. I can't see any way that that works in KC's defense.

Here's a thought:

Its not so much "the accident" statement - but what followed that "that snowballed out of control". The "snowballing" leads you to think he knows, not only what the accident was, but how it "snowballed outta control", thus making him .....what? an accessory? That's only if he physically helped. Just his knowledge doesn't make him guilty of the crime - makes him guilty of perjury.

Add to that the fact that LE didn't come to this woman until Feb. this year. That leads you to think LE just found out this info themselves.

The money. If RC put money in the "bucket" at Publix - that money was to be pooled. If she has direct knowledge (or witnessed GA actually take cash out of one of those buckets) that GA then spent on himself or whatever - that's bad. I'm still waiting for the "other women" that GA took money from - according to LE.

This whole show could be over by the end of this summer - IF all that has come to light is true - and we still don't know what the "secret evidence" is yet!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-woman-claims-affair-20100316,0,1841650.storyhttp://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-woman-claims-affair-20100316,0,1841650.storyhttp://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-woman-claims-affair-20100316,0,1841650.story

Casey Anthony's father denies having an affair with a woman who claims he told her that Caylee's death was an accident that "snowballed out of control," George Anthony's attorney told the Orlando Sentinel today.
The woman was identified as Crystal in one television report, while another identified her as River Cruz. Sources say the woman's name is really Crystal Holloway. She has not returned a phone call from the Sentinel.

..i presume the sentinel qualifies as msm, and we can now post on "crystal holloway"?

..if so, this is her OC arrest record....petty stuff...
http://tinyurl.com/ybxtpx9

I have been trying to keep up with all of you. I'm still half way through this one. Anyway, maybe it's been answered but why were the sisters at the jail? (when they were cornered for a media interview).

I have been trying to keep up with all of you. I'm still half way through this one. Anyway, maybe it's been answered but why were the sisters at the jail? (when they were cornered for a media interview).

My head is splitting from all this but I believe she was there to retrieve her cell phone that police had been reviewing....and maybe questioning her again. HTH

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-woman-claims-affair-20100316,0,1841650.story

Casey Anthony's father denies having an affair with a woman who claims he told her that Caylee's death was an accident that "snowballed out of control," George Anthony's attorney told the Orlando Sentinel today.
The woman was identified as Crystal in one television report, while another identified her as River Cruz. Sources say the woman's name is really Crystal Holloway. She has not returned a phone call from the Sentinel.

..i presume the sentinel qualifies as msm, and we can now post on "crystal holloway"?

..if so, this is her OC arrest record....petty stuff...
http://tinyurl.com/ybxtpx9

you can link to public records but you cannot copy and paste them here.

Are we allowed to ask (or sleuth) what RC does for a living? We haven't heard. She was volunteering - so she doesn't work? Part time? She lives in a gated community - one with a REAL LIVE gate guard that keeps a log book! Those places, on average, aren't considered low end / low rent. From NG tonight, I took it that these two sisters lived together. She had $5000. to give away to GA.

Any thoughts?

Exactly! You can believe they will stoop to new lows to discredit everyone, friends, neighbors , her bother and yes mom and pop too. It is going to get brutal, and Casey will sit at the defense table and preen all the while!

Ya' know, you just can't make this stuff up. . . I'm really too stupified to even comment. Where is Jerry Springer when you need him. Can't you just visualize C and G on stage and the serious *advertiser censored** beating G would have to endure. Big 'ole guys separating them. Cindy, hammer in hand . . . OMG, I need to go to bed.

To retrieve personal items that LE had that belonged to RC.

Are we allowed to ask (or sleuth) what RC does for a living? We haven't heard. She was volunteering - so she doesn't work? Part time? She lives in a gated community - one with a REAL LIVE gate guard that keeps a log book! Those places, on average, aren't considered low end / low rent. From NG tonight, I took it that these two sisters lived together. She had $5000. to give away to GA.

Any thoughts?

I find this curious, too.

I'm still trying to catch up with this thread, but a thought has occurred to me and I'd like to pose this question...................

In the past 6 weeks, we've had several issues arise in this case:

February 3rd.........the prosecution makes a motion requesting a meeting with the judge without the presence of the defense and also requests that information considered discovery be withheld from the defense and public for a period of time.

February 22nd.......the Anthony home goes into foreclosure.

March 5th..............the defense makes a motion to declare Casey Anthony indigent (Casey declared indigent on March 10th).

March 12th............it's revealed that George Anthony had an affair with a woman early in this case and it's alleged that he told her that Caylee's death was an accident that snowballed.

Are these issues separate and apart, a coincidence that they're all happening at this time, or are all these issues inner-related?

Any thoughts?

I believe her sister said on NG tonight that the two of them live together IIRC.
Just saying that 2 incomes are better than 1 :innocent:.

can someone type out a few....because i cant get it to open for me...just a white page.....:banghead:

thanks

Don't worry, they were part of the doc dump that included all the emails between Cindy and Dominic and others. Old news. Nothing to do with the alleged texts between GA and RC.

I don't think Georges statement about accidental death will ever see the courtroom or jury unless he testifies that it was KC herself that told him. If he heard it from Lee or Cindy or DC etc then it is just heresay and speculation. The best LE can do is use it as a starting point to re interview whoever he heard it from to try and find the first link in the chain.

HOWEVER

That rumored statement to the GF about the fight between Cindy and KC the night Caylee was last seen. That's something George would have direct knowlege of. It's something he witnessed. So if he told the GF about it, she can testify to that conversation. That will be huge if the rumor is true.

That's right! There was a teaser on WFTV today and KB was supposed to talk about that tonight ... did that happen? I'd love to hear what RC says GA told her about that fight.

I don't think the affair in and of itself matters at all to the case, but I could be missing some implication.

BeanE, I have to agree with you. It's not the affair but much, much more. The money? The text messages? Something incriminating? Was that "mysterious account" in his mother's maiden name full of other funds that shouldn't be there?

We have no idea what LE and the prosecution have in their hands. Is this why they wanted their latest evidence kept quiet for a while, because it's really big news?

Like you, I don't think an affair alone is a big deal. It's not right, but in this situation, it's a small pea in a very big pod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleutherson90