George's Alleged Affair #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice Brad didn't respond about the affair in his 1st statement, only that "George never made that statement (about caylee's death being an accident)". If there was no affair, he would have adamantly said so. Either there was or there wasn't. He didn't need to wait on investigative reports to know! LOL! My guess is even Brad had the sense not to lie about it, but CA probably threw a fit. So the next day, he came out and denied the "sexual" affair. I think "sexual" was the key word. Once the texts are released, I bet their
spin will be that it was an "emotional" affair, during a time of great sorrow (and horniness!)

You guys are cracking me up!

We already know LP has no clue what's really going on and he just keeps proving it!

I'm just about sold on the affair, but I am reserving judgment for when the evidence is released. We need to be patient and remember that she or her sister can only talk about so much, probably on order from LE. It does look bad for GA though. I mean, would the defense bother with contacting her if this affair didn't happen?

Still, I am waiting for the evidence before saying it's a scam of some sort. But is that taps I'm hearing from the defense camp or the A camp? Or both?

BBM
I agree
IMO There is enough information and evidence of some sort relating to Casey's case for LE to investigate.
Also, the Defense, who has yet to inspect the TES records at NeJame's office, has moved with lightning speed to contact her.

If George would take a simple polygraph with regard to River's statements it would clear this matter up instantly. If he has nothng to hide he should request a poly about the "Caylee" statement. JMO

George and family refused to take a poly when Caylee was missing, chances of George doing a single poly with regards to River will just never happen.

The Anthony's refusal to take a poly back in 2008 was highly suspicious and now it may make more sense why they didn't take one.

OMG he is firing up on local law enforcement. Cindy looks heavily, heavily sedated to me. I agree with those of you that believe she was given some very definite bad news, she took a sedative and it was way stronger than she realized. Wow.

Anthony's Attorney Denies George Had Affair
http://www.wftv.com/news/22863099/detail.html

I wonder if the bad news she received was really about GA's affair? The timing would be right.... I always thougt GA seemed especially perky there in contrast to CA's demeanor. And CA did shoot him a dirty look while he was speaking ....

Ok so why did she not just go to the police, and keep her mouth shut to the media??? Because she wanted attention, and has somehtng to gain from this by going to the media! If not now, later on down the road, media will approach her for interviews (which pay cash) Movies (which also pay cash) and book deals (which pay cash).

If she really just wanted to help the case, then she would have gone STRAIGHT to the police, before now, and would have kept her d*** mouth shut to the media!

I really don't care if they had an affair only IF true (and LE is investigating this) then what information or evidence does she possess that has bearing on Casey's case.

I agree with you in that she did not go straight to the Police quite the opposite it seems, the Police went knocking on her door.

I am sure we have not heard the last of this and discovery documents will be forthcoming.

If George would take a simple polygraph with regard to River's statements it would clear this matter up instantly. If he has nothng to hide he should request a poly about the "Caylee" statement. JMO

Love Love Love your idea!!!

Can someone email GA/CA or BC this suggestion?

moo

What I wanted to do yesterday (but didn't have time to) was to look up what was going on with GA/CA on Dec 16th, 2008, as that's the day that GA supposedly texted RC, telling her he needed her in his life. Does anyone know where I can find that info? Or point me in the right direction? TIA.

moo

BBM
I agree
IMO There is enough information and evidence of some sort relating to Casey's case for LE to investigate.
Also, the Defense, who has yet to inspect the TES records at NeJame's office, has moved with lightening speed to contact her.

Boy are you so right!!! JB jumped right on calling her. I do believe the affair happened for the reason alone. He would not have called her if it were not true. Me thinks the Defense is a little scared. I am wondering if JB wanted to find how LE came about her information. IMO I think the defense wanted to find out if LE had gotten the information (George's phone number, info about affair) from DC. I would LOVE to know what JB asked her on the phone!

OMG he is firing up on local law enforcement. Cindy looks heavily, heavily sedated to me. I agree with those of you that believe she was given some very definite bad news, she took a sedative and it was way stronger than she realized. Wow.

Anthony's Attorney Denies George Had Affair
http://www.wftv.com/news/22863099/detail.html

Heavily, heavily sedated, to the point of keeping her eyes closed through most of the interview. It's one of the few times when she's been silent and let GA talk non-stop. Thanks for posting that. Seeing it again now, really gives it more context.

OK these girls have been evicted a few times most gated community's I worked in when I did private security do credit and background check's, How did they get into a gated community especially with one having a felony record? Which gated community is this? Has anyone seen these logs.

Has more information been released today in the MSM? I did not see Nancy Grace last night...was this in the transcript?

What I wanted to do yesterday (but didn't have time to) was to look up what was going on with GA/CA on Dec 16th, 2008, as that's the day that GA supposedly texted RC, telling her he needed her in his life. Does anyone know where I can find that info? Or point me in the right direction? TIA.

moo

On December 16, 2008, the Anthonys were still waiting for positive ID that the body found in the woods was Caylee. Dec 19, 2008 is when Dr. G annouced that it was Caylee.

In order to see what was happening in the news during that time, just go to the Media thread as all the articles are posted there for reference.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67819"]Media Links - *** NO DISCUSSIONS! *** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

or Show Videos and Transcript for the coverage
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68189"]Show Transcripts and Show Videos - NO DISCUSSION! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Stmarysmead, I too am wondering if more msm has come out with more. I thought there was to be a 6 pm news last night. Did that ever happen ?
Also I notice it is the sister on the news and NG. It makes me think River has been told by LE to be quite and she is doing what she is told.

Thanks rbrnmw
:doh: don't know how I missed reading those pages??:waitasec:
Yes, weird indeed.

Can anyone help me out here? When I click on that link I get nothing but a blank page. TIA

Has he put the name out in the msm?
Orlando Sentinel put it out as Crystal Holloway. Perhaps their sources are Brad and George and Cindy? lol

anyhow, others here are using a spelling of Krystal.

Someone said in a post somewhere on page 25 or 26, I would have to go and look, that one of the sisters has a felony? I have not seen that anywhere...so...that perhaps needs to be verified somehow???

What a three ring circus this is JB...heck, maybe even a five ring circus! lol

I copied the quote:
Originally Posted by rbrnmw2 [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4938486#post4938486"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]
OK these girls have been evicted a few times most gated community's I worked in when I did private security do credit and background check's, How did they get into a gated community especially with one having a felony record? Which gated community is this? Has anyone seen these logs.

I hope that by this morning, this woman has gotten herself a lawyer to protect her own rights, before discussing anything with any defense team member, either that or let all calls go to voicemail until she gets her own representation. Brad is out front & center speaking as GA's representative.

So, on NG last night B. Schaeffer said that River's # showed up repeatedly on George's phone records. What phone records? Could it be a bat phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronin13