George's Possible "Suicide" Letter

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
snipped

One thing that is known by LE for certain is what was found in the stomach contents when his stomach was pumped. While it is not in print that I know of that George's stomach was pumped, it is standard procedure in a suspected suicide attempt. I wonder just how much alcohol was found in his blood? Seems to me he would have chosen something other than beer that had a more concentrated alcohol content.

All in all, I do not think that this was a serious attempt at suicide. The alcohol in George's blood as well as the testing of his stomach contents will tell the tale. I am sure LE already knows whether or not this was a true attempt.

I would think that it would be standard procedure to pump a stomach also, but somehow I don't think GA's stomach was pumped. I think we would have heard that from media or BC if it was. I find it also strange that an ambulance wasn't called to take him to the hospital, wouldn't that be standard procedure also. Would LE be able to get the results of the screens for alcohol and pills, or would be that medically protected information. I would love to see just what he took and how much of it he took.

GA had to know his text messages could be traced to his location. IMO, I don't think he really wanted to end his life or he would not have used his cell phone. Maybe he had thoughts of it and wrote the letter to get things off his mind. I think he just needed to get away from the house, had the thoughts, but I am not sure he would have gone thru with it. I am sure the letter will be posted some place. This case and family are just too far out there.

I would think that it would be standard procedure to pump a stomach also, but somehow I don't think GA's stomach was pumped. I think we would have heard that from media or BC if it was. I find it also strange that an ambulance wasn't called to take him to the hospital, wouldn't that be standard procedure also. Would LE be able to get the results of the screens for alcohol and pills, or would be that medically protected information. I would love to see just what he took and how much of it he took.

I would be extremely shocked if George's stomach was NOT pumped. It would seem to me that the hospital would be derelict in their duties if they did not pump his stomach! After all, this was presented as a suicide attempt.

And yes, I think that LE would definately be able to get the blood alcohol results as well as the drug content!

:rolleyes:

Well, I will believe that when I see and hear it! Got my doubts too, whiteangora! If Geraldo reads a part of it, then it will certainly be the part where George praises Baez client Casey!

U know it.. I heard Geraldo with Julie Banderas just a few minutes ago. He already seems to have taken a huge sip of the Kool-Aid. He will be interviewing the A's attorney, BC, on his show tonight. More of the same stuff...I wish he would dare to have Wendy Murphy on his show. She is the only one to be brave enough to question this whole thing. When she did some attorney on JVM last night accused her of "not having a heart" :rolleyes:

U know it.. I heard Geraldo with Julie Banderas just a few minutes ago. He already seems to have taken a huge sip of the Kool-Aid. He will be interviewing the A's attorney, BC, on his show tonight. More of the same stuff...I wish he would dare to have Wendy Murphy on his show. She is the only one to be brave enough to question this whole thing. When she did some attorney on JVM last night accused her of "not having a heart" :rolleyes:

You heard the same thing I did. I think GR just said that to get everyone to tune in........another Capone vault come-on.

Geraldo R is claiming he will have access to George's suicide letter for his show tonight. I have my doubts about that.
Geraldo ought to be ashamed of himself. GA is going through alot of grief and depression. I think he can't get over that smell in the car and it haunts him. I can't imagine going through that, finding that car, knowing what that smell is and then wondering for that long period of time if that smell could be what he feared it was. Then having to face what he had to face when they found the body of that precious baby just down the street from his house and with all of the details coming out...and the searches of his home... he is probably suffering from PTSD. This is a traumatic ordeal that he is living through. He is the only one that I could see that had a glimmer of "reason" about him... but then would seem to put on "a face" for CA's sake. Why I don't know...I don't understand the dynamics of that family...

I do know that he is truly suffering in his heart... and my heart goes out to him...I am so sorry for him.

Geraldo ought to be ashamed of himself. GA is going through alot of grief and depression. I think he can't get over that smell in the car and it haunts him. I can't imagine going through that, finding that car, knowing what that smell is and then wondering for that long period of time if that smell could be what he feared it was. Then having to face what he had to face when they found the body of that precious baby just down the street from his house and with all of the details coming out...and the searches of his home... he is probably suffering from PTSD. This is a traumatic ordeal that he is living through. He is the only one that I could see that had a glimmer of "reason" about him... but then would seem to put on "a face" for CA's sake. Why I don't know...I don't understand the dynamics of that family...

I do know that he is truly suffering in his heart... and my heart goes out to him...I am so sorry for him.

All we can do is hope and pray that the folks at the hospital he is currently at can and will help this poor man out. Maybe they can help him cope and get him out of denial.....It just might be the greatest thing that could ever happen to this seemingly nice man.

Now, we have BC pandering to geraldo. Are they going to do this, geraldo/baez style?...hmmmmmm. IOW...they are going to make sure kc hears her father insist that she is not guilty and he was willing to die believing that..:mad:

Doesn't take long before everything becomes "Casey"...

Geraldo R is claiming he will have access to George's suicide letter for his show tonight. I have my doubts about that.

Yes, bring on that letter Geraldo. I'll believe it when I see it. I really can do without seeing JB tonight. He seems to be on every week now saying the same old, same old.

If JB requests a copy of the letter as discovery of the case against his client then the letter will be released under the sunshine law...Should this be the case, I dont think so since it apparently as far as has been stated does not say anthing about the crime itself...But the fact that it could have something about KC friends I would imagine that JB will want a copy of it...

I cannot not would I want to even imagine what this family is going thru, and hopefully with some pychiatric help George will be able to get healthy..

I am REALLY wondering if this releasing this note and GS's condition. If it is violating the HIPPA laws? this just doesnt sound right?
AM I wrong about all the states abiding by HIPPA? or is this not considered private?

Oh I hope he doesn't have the letter! Let GA get the medical help he needs and leave him alone. This isn't "entertainment", Geraldo! MOO

I am REALLY wondering if this releasing this note and GS's condition. If it is violating the HIPPA laws? this just doesnt sound right?
AM I wrong about all the states abiding by HIPPA? or is this not considered private?

It is HIPAA laws, double A, not double P.

My thought is that the note was never in the possession of any medical entity or facility, that it was discovered by and taken into the possession of LE. Therefore it is not part of a medical record and not covered by HIPAA laws. Only my opinion but I believe that is the way it is.

All we can do is hope and pray that the folks at the hospital he is currently at can and will help this poor man out. Maybe they can help him cope and get him out of denial.....It just might be the greatest thing that could ever happen to this seemingly nice man.
I agree! MOO

I like Wendy M. also! She tells it like it is!

I would be extremely shocked if George's stomach was NOT pumped. It would seem to me that the hospital would be derelict in their duties if they did not pump his stomach! After all, this was presented as a suicide attempt.

And yes, I think that LE would definately be able to get the blood alcohol results as well as the drug content!

Unfortunately, I had some experience with this sort of thing the night before George did this when a relative took too many tylenol claiming it was accidental. The ambulance crew gave a slurry of activated charcoal and I believe Ipecac. Blood levels drawn immediately and every hour showed the amount that got into the system. They didn't do any stomach pumping. And BTW, I think George is lucky that he was hospitalized and will be able to get help. My relative, of course, was sent home with no hospitalization or psych evaluation.

HIPPA applies to protecting his "medical information" related to his diagnosis or his illness of which he was admitted to the hospital, from the public or from anyone that is not directly involved with his medical case... (i.e. medical doctor, nurse or anyone that may be "treating" him). He would have to sign releases once he arrives at the hospital to whom he would want his medical information released "to" or information given out to (specifically which family members doctors can discuss his condition with). If that suicide letter was placed in the hands of the doctor or psychiatrist at the hospital and placed in his chart, it should become protected by HIPPA. However, if the police have it in their hands, it would not be protected by HIPPA and may be subject to open record.

Yes, bring on that letter Geraldo. I'll believe it when I see it. I really can do without seeing JB tonight. He seems to be on every week now saying the same old, same old.
LOL Is this going to be like the whole video tape fiasco?! I can see Geraldo and the THs sitting there looking at blank pieces of paper while making up stuff off the tops of their heads instead of reading the actual note he left because Geraldo couldn't get it. :rolleyes:

Oh I hope he doesn't have the letter! Let GA get the medical help he needs and leave him alone. This isn't "entertainment", Geraldo! MOO
While it isn't "entertainment", it is another tiny piece of the puzzle to finding out what happened to Caylee, imo.

George is getting the medical help he needs and is being left alone.

*my bold.
yes, to me george always seemed like the odd one out, but in a good way.
i agree w/ everything you've said, debbie.

Sometimes when a person is a possible suicide attempt, the medical personnel will not "pump your stomach" but depending on what a person has taken, and depending on the "demeanor" of the patient, the doctors will have a patient swallow charcoal liquid to absorb the chemicals or drugs that the patient has taken. This can induce vomiting and will make the drugs come up. Sometimes the patients will tell the hospital personnel what they have taken, or blood tests will reveal during a toxicology screen what they have taken. I read that GA's demeanor was "melancholy." He probably told the medical personnel what he had taken. I think I read that it was blood pressure medication and sleeping pills. It is a really sad story. 72 hours is not long enough to keep someone who is crying out for help. I'm not sure he meant to commit suicide.. but I think he is in a serious depression and he definitely needs help. 72 hours is not long enough. I hope he can connect with a really good therapist who can help him break away from the narcissistic dysfunctional bonds of that family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lizakind