Geraldo 1/11/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts are, I am wondering if this is even the same tape as Hoover had and turned over to LE and FBI. Weren't JH and DC taping for at least the two days that JH was with DC? And wasn't more than one video camera used?...as was stated by JH that he switched cameras to get the one video that he kept and turned in to LE? If this is a separate video from JH's, it means it is one that DC "claimed" was erased. I would bet that there was a big pow wow with the Anthony's, their attorney, and DC as to the best way to spin this to work for them. BTW, I never believed that DC erased his videos.

(my bold) I was wondering if anyone else was thinking along these lines. C'mon now, since when can we believe anything the A's say? Since they've been keeping a low profile, have we forgotten their aversion to the truth?

He won't find a real letter that "small" as I sent it by Fed Ex to his bosses. I am just livid over his part in this and I want to KNOW if he is financing part of KC's defense.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I know you can't see me...but I am giving you a standing ovation!!!

WTG, Turbo!!!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

This is an odd question. Perhaps a lawyer may know the answer.

If it is thought that JB may be orchestrating this search via cell phone..Can LE legally get JB's cell phone records or computer data?

My thoughts are, I am wondering if this is even the same tape as Hoover had and turned over to LE and FBI. Weren't JH and DC taping for at least the two days that JH was with DC? And wasn't more than one video camera used?...as was stated by JH that he switched cameras to get the one video that he kept and turned in to LE? If this is a separate video from JH's, it means it is one that DC "claimed" was erased. I would bet that there was a big pow wow with the Anthony's, their attorney, and DC as to the best way to spin this to work for them. BTW, I never believed that DC erased his videos.

Why would DC erase them? My guess is he did not want to turn them over to LE, but then Hoover had his and gave it to the FBI. DC's will "turn up" again - wait and see.

He won't find a real letter that "small" as I sent it by Fed Ex to his bosses. I am just livid over his part in this and I want to KNOW if he is financing part of KC's defense.
Signature required?

Thanks for doing that BTW. It's enough already.

GEEEEZ..the video really pi$$es me off. Sooo many disgusting people and ALL the anthonys involved somehow is caylee's death. Such ashame. Sure hope they're all arrested soon.

If it is thought that JB may be orchestrating this search via cell phone..Can LE legally get JB's cell phone records or computer data?
Good question...I haven't heard that there's actually been a crime committed. I don't think they can go after his records unless he's considered a suspect in a crime, no?

I haven't read the entire thread yet, but if the Ant's own the tape, why didn't they turn it in to LE?

Scratching head here...I thought the tape was Hoover's?

Turbo - are you pulling our leg?
This is outright hysterical. :floorlaugh:
If so - good for you :floorlaugh:

That's a possiblity too, although I'm not certain that there's anything illegal about suspecting/being told/deducing that a body is located someplace and then not finding it.

If YOU were made privy to information which originated from the perp about where Caylee was buried and after the body is found (almost a month later) you blab to anyone and everyone and try to sell a FILM of YOU and your BUDDY trying to dig up the body...your buddy on the phone off and on seeming to ask questions...bags being ripped open, probes being stuck into the ground roughly, and a Caylee's baby blanket being tossed around...your lawyer might tell you to talk to LE and to be VERY cooperative.

JMO

----------------
The A's hadn't seen the film as yet but give GR.permission to air it in front of the whole Country? How did they really know what was on there? Did they trust BC.to TELL THE TRUTH? I'd never allow that without seeing it first.

Cindy? No way would she let control out of her own hands. Just more spin, spin, spin. :mad:

Good question...I haven't heard that there's actually been a crime committed. I don't think they can go after his records unless he's considered a suspect in a crime, no?

I thought perhaps it would be a crime, knowing where a body is, and not telling LE...

It sure seemed like the PI's were looking for the body via cellphone from someone who was telling them where to look.

I'd think if it were JB on the other end of that call, it would be a crime??

I am not a lawyer..just wondering

(my bold) I was wondering if anyone else was thinking along these lines. C'mon now, since when can we believe anything the A's say? Since they've been keeping a low profile, have we forgotten their aversion to the truth?

It is worth noting that since joining the A's and the A's going quiet BC has added a LOT to the credibility of stories coming from that camp. It seems BC is on the list of credible actors in this farce.

While I do like BC and he is good, he has spent more time aiding JB and KC than anything he has done for the A's. Lets not forget that BC was starting to float the Zanny kidnap theory before Caylee was found and we all got distracted.

Once again this is a clever shell game and the A's are still the A's, doing everything in their power to defend KC and BC is just front and center now as spokesperson, not JB.

The 3 Attorney's are like a well orchestrated sheet of music, they each have a role and are singing the same song. A shell game is, a shell game.

Once they get DC's records, if they show JB's on it at the time, they will be able to get his records.

The A's 'owning' the tape does not mean they ever actually had their hands on it or even knew of it's existence before last week. What Conway is saying is that even though Hoover attempted to sell the tape to Geraldo yesterday, the tape is not Hoover's to sell. It was produced while DC was employed by the A's, making it DC's work product and the A's property.

The A's have outsmarted Hoover by giving Geraldo permission to show the tape. I suppose Hoover can take some solace in the fact that LP turned him in to the FBI and that, depending on the outcome of their investigation, DC might get his hands slapped. As might Hoover for not coming forward in the first place. hmmmm.

Exactly!

How much money would have been too much for the bombshell they thought they had in their hot little hands?

The only reason it was worth a kings ransom last night was because they didn't establish ownership, therefore no amount of money would have been worth going through paying the wrong owner then ending up SOL.

Doesn't saying "they want a king ransom" so we can't show it to you sound much better than saying we don't have permission to show it to you?

Who was it that brought up the notion that the defense team was sitting around staring at a blank screen, talking about a video they weren't watching
during GR last night? Absolutely...

If the A fam's attorney knows who it was on the phone...then guess who it must have been on the other end?!

As I said on the other video thread that maybe this was the reason the A's were seeking immunity, they knew this was going to blow up in their face soon.

On another note that video doesnt belong to the A's at all. It wasn't their camera and Hoover wasn't in their employ, he's was helping for free.

Turbo - are you pulling our leg?
This is outright hysterical. :floorlaugh:
If so - good for you :floorlaugh:

No, I sent it Friday. I am SO SICK of Geraldo being a Baez apologist and I want to know if he is financing this defense through Baez. Many have thought that from the first time Baez was on his show and they were talking about their boating trips.

You can ask some of the long timers here, if I have a question, I ask. I got all the financial records for the so called "find Caylee" scam through FOIA to the attorney.

Why would DC erase them? My guess is he did not want to turn them over to LE, but then Hoover had his and gave it to the FBI. DC's will "turn up" again - wait and see.

I think this tape shown on Geraldo tonight is one of DC's tapes. He was there (at the remains site) for a reason, and because of that, I don't for one minute believe he erased any of the tapes that he (DC) was in possession of. That whole thing about the erasing, was just coverup and blah, blah, blah!

I'm sure it is just killing Cindy to let someone else (Brad C.) spin her lies in her place. He's, of course, telling her to let him handle it. You just know she is in her house "hammering" something! :crazy:

No, I sent it Friday. I am SO SICK of Geraldo being a Baez apologist and I want to know if he is financing this defense through Baez. Many have thought that from the first time Baez was on his show and they were talking about their boating trips.

You can ask some of the long timers here, if I have a question, I ask. I got all the financial records for the so called "find Caylee" scam through FOIA to the attorney.

Geraldo deserves 'oversight' for his antics regarding this case for sure. He may feel a certain favor towards Baez, but no need to make it so obvious. His show last night was worse than a Roma production and with defense attorneys present. Good grief. Surely they have no business looking at a film out of school --- if there was a film(?) -- if not -- what scammers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
friesandchips