Geraldo 1/11/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you stop the video at marker 27 on the attached link - look to the right hand area of the screen. Appears it may be the two trees that are in all of the crime scene pictures where the remains were found.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18458335/index.html

Thanks for posting the video! It looks as if he was totally searching in the wrong place. Those cement blocks (if they're the ones we see in crime scene pics thread) were further out than the remains. It did look more like he was digging for show than because he was actually looking for anything though.

It is worth noting that since joining the A's and the A's going quiet BC has added a LOT to the credibility of stories coming from that camp. It seems BC is on the list of credible actors in this farce.

While I do like BC and he is good, he has spent more time aiding JB and KC than anything he has done for the A's. Lets not forget that BC was starting to float the Zanny kidnap theory before Caylee was found and we all got distracted.
Once again this is a clever shell game and the A's are still the A's, doing everything in their power to defend KC and BC is just front and center now as spokesperson, not JB.

The 3 Attorney's are like a well orchestrated sheet of music, they each have a role and are singing the same song. A shell game is, a shell game.

Bolded by me

Nope - BC wasn't hired by the A's until the day Caylee was found. IIRC they hired him either right before they left California or right as they landed. BC wasn't around BEFORE Caylee was found. He was already in place once Dr. G announced it was her.

This is my theory on what happened in the last 24+ hours with this tape: Geraldo wanted to show the tape, but JH said "show me the money"... Geraldo said "oh hell no", but went ahead and did the analysis of the tape on the air with the other people, not showing the audience the tape. Show ends, watchers flood FOX... execs rip Geraldo a new one... Geraldo finds his brain and says "wait a minute, I know business law" and contacts the Anthonys to explain chain-of-command on the tape is theirs since JH was their employee (working for free, or not, he was till working for the Anthonys.) As well, Geraldo may have played on their heart with a "look, this guy is trying to cash in big time", so the Anthony's agree to let Geraldo show the tape as long as no money is made off of it, before any other station pays JH the right to see and broadcast it, totally bursting JH's money grubbing tactics of wanting a "kings ransom" for it (per Geraldo when explaining why he couldn't show it).

Do I think the A's knew about the tape before it was made public: no... but that is my personal opinion based on personal feelings.

I thought perhaps it would be a crime, knowing where a body is, and not telling LE...

It sure seemed like the PI's were looking for the body via cellphone from someone who was telling them where to look.

I'd think if it were JB on the other end of that call, it would be a crime??

I am not a lawyer..just wondering
I'm not sure what they were looking for to be honest with you. I didn't like most of the things he was doing on that video, just not sure if anyone can definitively say what exactly that was. I sure would like to know, of course.

I don't know who's tape it is but I bet CA makes sure they get paid by GR

I think this tape shown on Geraldo tonight is one of DC's tapes. He was there (at the remains site) for a reason, and because of that, I don't for one minute believe he erased any of the tapes that he (DC) was in possession of. That whole thing about the erasing, was just coverup and blah, blah, blah!

I'm sure it is just killing Cindy to let someone else (Brad C.) spin her lies in her place. He's, of course, telling her to let him handle it. You just know she is in her house "hammering" something! :crazy:
My kids get scared now everytime I pick one up.

It's pretty amazing how nobody wanted to touch JH with a 4-foot metal probe when he first started talking about this misadventure. He was just some nosy interloper who showed up on the doorstep and offered to help the A's with security. There was one and only one PI for the a family, and that was DC. And DC had no business association whatsoever with JH - he never worked for his firm. Now that he isn't just talking and has produced a tape, they all own him lock, stock and king's ransom-worthy tape.

I wonder why they taped it, is it possible for it to be viewed on a laptop as it was being filmed?If it is maybe he was on the phone to Casey getting instructions on where to look.

This is my theory on what happened in the last 24+ hours with this tape: Geraldo wanted to show the tape, but JH said "show me the money"... Geraldo said "oh hell no", but went ahead and did the analysis of the tape on the air with the other people, not showing the audience the tape. Show ends, watchers flood FOX... execs rip Geraldo a new one... Geraldo finds his brain and says "wait a minute, I know business law" and contacts the Anthonys to explain chain-of-command on the tape is theirs since JH was their employee (working for free, or not, he was till working for the Anthonys.) As well, Geraldo may have played on their heart with a "look, this guy is trying to cash in big time", so the Anthony's agree to let Geraldo show the tape as long as no money is made off of it, before any other station pays JH the right to see and broadcast it, totally bursting JH's money grubbing tactics of wanting a "kings ransom" for it (per Geraldo when explaining why he couldn't show it).

Do I think the A's knew about the tape before it was made public: no... but that is my personal opinion based on personal feelings.
Poor Geraldo...we all saw it on wftv before his show ever aired.

Bolded by me

Nope - BC wasn't hired by the A's until the day Caylee was found. IIRC they hired him either right before they left California or right as they landed. BC wasn't around BEFORE Caylee was found. He was already in place once Dr. G announced it was her.

Exactly! That's the reason I want to know why the first attorney quit. He said something about the A's not following his advice as a reason but I'm not 100% sure. If they knew where the body was and wouldn't tell LE, could that attorney have made the decision to not represent them any longer? Maybe one of the lawyers on here can answer that question.

The tape wasn’t supposed to be shown…ever. Hoover told LP who told on Hoover who told on DC and then everyone had to have coffee with LE.
I’m pretty sure I heard the Anthony lawyer state tonight that the Anthony family had hired DC to find Caylee, dead or alive and yet prior to the tape coming out the Anthony family stated they hired DC to find Caylee alive.
I found DC to be incredibly motivated and focused during his little adventure into the woods. It is a good thing he failed in his mission and items weren’t inadvertently or accidentally removed that would link KC to little Caylee.

...and I'm still not sure that was what they were looking for. It could very well have been something that incriminated Casey...besides her daughter's remains. I'd really like to know the TRUTH of why DC was out there.

But why was he slashing trash bags open in a hurried manner and cautiously peeking into them? He wasn't looking for anything small. He never put his hand inside any of the bags or dug around in them. He was looking for something of size IMO. Something he could identify immediately upon opening the bag. What could it be if not skeleton remains? Boogles my mind. Especially when you combine it with Hoover's story that DC told him he knew where Caylee was and that she was no longer alive and that they were going to "go get her". Unless Hoover has a vivid imagination and concocted this whole story, I'm thinking DC WAS indeed looking for remains.

My thoughts are, I am wondering if this is even the same tape as Hoover had and turned over to LE and FBI. Weren't JH and DC taping for at least the two days that JH was with DC? And wasn't more than one video camera used?...as was stated by JH that he switched cameras to get the one video that he kept and turned in to LE? If this is a separate video from JH's, it means it is one that DC "claimed" was erased. I would bet that there was a big pow wow with the Anthony's, their attorney, and DC as to the best way to spin this to work for them. BTW, I never believed that DC erased his videos.

The FBI has Hoovers - so WHOSE tape is this?

Once they get DC's records, if they show JB's on it at the time, they will be able to get his records.
Wouldn't they have to get permission from him first...unless they're planning on charging him with something? LE has known about the pics (and now the video) for sometime. I wish they would come out and say SOMETHING!!

I wonder why they taped it, is it possible for it to be viewed on a laptop as it was being filmed?If it is maybe he was on the phone to Casey getting instructions on where to look.

Possible. BUT if it was that clear (talking to KC on the phone while it was being viewed on a laptop) I think he would've found the bag. I believe it was secondhand information, is my guess. Maybe JB, GA, CA, or LA.

It is worth noting that since joining the A's and the A's going quiet BC has added a LOT to the credibility of stories coming from that camp. It seems BC is on the list of credible actors in this farce.

While I do like BC and he is good, he has spent more time aiding JB and KC than anything he has done for the A's. Lets not forget that BC was starting to float the Zanny kidnap theory before Caylee was found and we all got distracted.

Once again this is a clever shell game and the A's are still the A's, doing everything in their power to defend KC and BC is just front and center now as spokesperson, not JB.

The 3 Attorney's are like a well orchestrated sheet of music, they each have a role and are singing the same song. A shell game is, a shell game.

I really think you are right. Thanks

The tape wasn’t supposed to be shown…ever. Hoover told LP who told on Hoover who told on DC and then everyone had to have coffee with LE.
I’m pretty sure I heard the Anthony lawyer state tonight that the Anthony family had hired DC to find Caylee, dead or alive and yet prior to the tape coming out the Anthony family stated they hired DC to find Caylee alive.
I found DC to be incredibly motivated and focused during his little adventure into the woods. It is a good thing he failed in his mission and items weren’t inadvertently or accidentally removed that would link KC to little Caylee.

If the tape was never to be shown then what is the purpose of taping, just go search the woods.

It's pretty amazing how nobody wanted to touch JH with a 4-foot metal probe when he first started talking about this misadventure. He was just some nosy interloper who showed up on the doorstep and offered to help the A's with security. There was one and only one PI for the a family, and that was DC. And DC had no business association whatsoever with JH - he never worked for his firm. Now that he isn't just talking and has produced a tape, they all own him lock, stock and king's ransom-worthy tape.

Yeah, that is really funny isn't it? All of a sudden they ALL want a piece of him and his tape. I love it. I hope he tells them all to kiss off.

...and let's not forget these were the same PIs who found out that everything Casey told LE was the truth according to Cindy (the day before poor Caylee was found). I'd like to know how THAT will fit into all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman