Geraldo 1/11/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the tape was never to be shown then what is the purpose of taping, just go search the woods.

I believe Baez was showing it to KC on his laptop and getting instructions. The problem was, KC didn't remember exactly and/or the water had moved the body from where she put it.

Possible. BUT if it was that clear (talking to KC on the phone while it was being viewed on a laptop) I think he would've found the bag. I believe it was secondhand information, is my guess. Maybe JB, GA, CA, or LA.

Maybe the bag moved from KCs original spot due to all the flooding. Thanks for answering .

But why was he slashing trash bags open in a hurried manner and cautiously peeking into them? He wasn't looking for anything small. He never put his hand inside any of the bags or dug around in them. He was looking for something of size IMO. Something he could identify immediately upon opening the bag. What could it be if not skeleton remains? Boogles my mind. Especially when you combine it with Hoover's story that DC told him he knew where Caylee was and that she was no longer alive and that they were going to "go get her". Unless Hoover has a vivid imagination and concocted this whole story, I'm thinking DC WAS indeed looking for remains.
But his whole sifting through the dirt...what was that all about? I think his slashing the bags was so haphazard.

...and let's not forget these were the same PIs who found out that everything Casey told LE was the truth according to Cindy (the day before poor Caylee was found). I'd like to know how THAT will fit into all of this.

It was DC who told them this........and DC who they said had found the kidnappers and that they had moved Caylee 9 times.

Bolded by me

Nope - BC wasn't hired by the A's until the day Caylee was found. IIRC they hired him either right before they left California or right as they landed. BC wasn't around BEFORE Caylee was found. He was already in place once Dr. G announced it was her.

He was hired the day Caylee was found. I first heard of the A's getting a new lawyer several hours before they landed by none other than the PI D. Casey. He was being interviewed live on the news, I believe I was still watching the local Fox station, and he said he was on his way to the airport to get the A's and that they had a new attorney and also he was taking them to a undisclosed location, which was the Ritz and he would speak to the press later, which he never did.

But his whole sifting through the dirt...what was that all about? I think his slashing the bags was so haphazard.

I think she LOST something there and they he was trying to find it to get rid of it. Maybe they did. Like the cross?

I believe Baez was showing it to KC on his laptop and getting instructions. The problem was, KC didn't remember exactly and/or the water had moved the body from where she put it.

It seems that the jail was letting him take his laptop into the jail,I bet a guard saw KC looking at the laptop and thats why all of a sudden the jail said no more lapton allowed.

I think the important part to remember is that while DC was looking for a dead Caylee (which I am convinced the video shows without any doubt)...the A fam was taking money for an Alive one the same day. They were still maintaining to everyone and the media that they would NOT associate with anyone who was searching for a dead Caylee. Now...if it was one of the A fam that DC was talking to on the phone (which sounds like could be the case since BC said they told LE who it was already)...this goes directly to their credibility once again and the fact they were asking for funds while they knew she was not alive.

Wouldn't they have to get permission from him first...unless they're planning on charging him with something? LE has known about the pics (and now the video) for sometime. I wish they would come out and say SOMETHING!!

I don't know that he would have to be "CHARGED." All they need to get a warrant for phone records is probable cause.

Might be where she lost her blackjack , I swear this is the most mind twisting case I have ever seen.

...and let's not forget these were the same PIs who found out that everything Casey told LE was the truth according to Cindy (the day before poor Caylee was found). I'd like to know how THAT will fit into all of this.
YES! I would LOVE for BC to come out and try to explain THAT one away!!!

I think the important part to remember is that while DC was looking for a dead Caylee (which I am convinced the video shows without any doubt)...the A fam was taking money for an Alive one the same day. They were still maintaining to everyone and the media that they would NOT associate with anyone who was searching for a dead Caylee. Now...if it was one of the A fam that DC was talking to on the phone (which sounds like could be the case since BC said they told LE who it was already)...this goes directly to their credibility once again and the fact they were asking for funds while they knew she was not alive.

Oh, great catch there. Back to the financial which the mods, don't like us to discuss. LOL

Who knows? Maybe they were looking for two different things? The body and something else? Certainly, when he was slashing at the bags, he was looking for something large and easily discernable. He seems to make up his mind quite quickly that what he's looking for is not in them and moves on...The digging part, made me think that he might be looking for something smaller. I think we're seeing clips of footage of two or three different searches and search areas.

MOO

ETA - Either way, if it is the A's that have released this video, they really should provide some insight as to how their own PI was looking for a live Caylee or anything to do with her in these locations.

I don't know that he would have to be "CHARGED." All they need to get a warrant for phone records is probable cause.
I'm not sure if this is possible...I remember reading something about PI's and I'm not sure that it's all that straightforward for LE to get records of what PI's are investigating...

Anyone know anything about this???

I think KC buried something maybe? Some type of evidence that could link her to the crime? The missing blackjack? clothing?.... something! I think he was looking for a body AND something else. What on earth would make this man dig in the dirt for something, and slash trash bags...the same type Caylee's remains were allegedly found in? It kind of matches it up with the story Hoover finally gave after LP ratted him out. This could be huge, or it could be nothing, but something tells me there's a lot more to this story. Neither one of these PI's hands are clean, they're both dirty, but whose hands are dirtier? Right now I'm kinda leaning towards DC. He says he had no association with Hoover, yet he let him follow him around for days taping him. Nothing is clear to me, and I can't wait to hear the rest of this.

IMO George or Lee could have been behind DC searching . They might have not wanted CA to know they knew or thought Caylee was not alive.I keep seeing CA s face as she turned to George and said my husband told me it was the pizza that smelled. Some times the mind just cannot accept such a horrific nightmare. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee