Geraldo 10/19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about the car switch. Baez surrendered Casey to the bondsman.

was KC trying to escape. of course not. LE avoiding calls on Tuesday from JB. JB says CA gave KC to bondsman on Tuesday.
If we can show Caylee is alive, if dead, did KC have anything to do with it. This is their defense.

oh my cindy went on the today show with the dress on the store hanger still

Talking about the dress. CA took the dress on Today Show, proved dress found was not Caylee's.
KC anxious to tell her story!!!
"Her version of the facts."
Then we will all understand, says JB

Casey is anxious to tell her side of the story - Baez is telling her there's a right time and right place.

The entire would will sit back and say, "Now I understand".

Geraldo: Remember Richard Jewell.

Casey can't WAIT to tell her story to the world?

Why didn't Geraldo ask him "Well, why didn't she just tell the cops and avoid all this?!"

"her version" all the world then will understand....get real.

Casey can't WAIT to tell her story to the world?

Why didn't Geraldo ask him "Well, why didn't she just tell the cops and avoid all this?!"

Because they're buddies, Geraldo couldn't possibly ask JB a question that would put him on the spot! Silly wabbit.

My first post.....

GR and JB are a little too cozy. Preplanned questions that make JB's case look better and a bad cut of newest witness leading to GR snide remark.

JB says that KC can hardly wait until the trial to tell her side. GR asks if she will take the stand and JB backs down and says he can't tell him yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrinalyyn