Geraldo At Large 8.30.08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dolly left me with no power for 3 days

sorry to hear that then you must be close to the valley? If I remember right I think that's where she ended up...plus either right before dolly or a little afterwards (maybe a week or 2 ago) wasn't there a bunch more rain (13 inches or so?) down there and alot of flooding?

thx for clearing that up..so that's what gr meant by ex bf....jesse grund....this is be very interesting!:)

Considering how many exs she has it does get confusing!
That girl really got around.:crazy:

not even GOING to say where to swipe the card

I will record Geraldo's portion of Casey and upload it to the Media Forum!

Thanks Patty! Looking forward to it. We need it for reference if there's something important stated. :)

Considering how many exs she has it does get confusing!
That girl really got around.:crazy:

ur right on that one! Don't get me started on her! I've been very shy about posting cause I didn't want to get even more emotionally involved than I already am. but here lately when I've seen her on tv I've caught myself verbally out loud calling her just about every name in the book! Thankfully I only live with my 2 little furbabies....but they know Mama's already a lil crazy anyways!:waitasec:

Thanks Patty! Looking forward to it. We need it for reference if there's something important stated. :)

I just uploaded everything today from yesterday as well as from today. Feel free to take a peek in the Media Forum, under August 29 and August 30th.

Patty needs her own appreciation thread. I heart Patty.

Thank you Patty!

Gosh, I wish he would move onto Caylee story! altho I know the hurricane is probably bigger news right now. Oh here it comes.

Showing Beth Halloway and TES.

Now showing Cindy in driveway (the day she put up no trespassing signs)

Jose Baez.......defending Cindy

Padilla may come through and re-write the bond???

Heavens, Padilla still might write a new bond. Baez isn't sure? I hope the Padillas stay out of it now and let LE do their job. Just my opinion.

Baez stating that Leonard may re-write the bond still?? Why would he do that? Didn't someone state that the RV was gone?

Baez is mad tho. He said Leonard just wanted his 15 minutes of fame. That's not very nice considering he is hoping he comes back and writes another bond!

Commercial break....after gr is over I think I'll post the email that I sent to Greta re: her show last nite....I've NEVER emailed any show before but felt very compelled to do so last nite. Is that legal? If so, then I'll do it on the greta thread presuming there's one from last nite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444