Geraldo Show 10/11/08 Interview w/ Baez

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I just cannot imagine being charged for something I did not do...attorney or not I think I would be screaming to anyone who would listen that I did not do this!!!!!God I can't stand this crap....I need Robotdog to express it for me,lol.

Even her own father is going to testify against her.

well, that's a stretch. He is going to testify because the prosecution served him papers to do so most likely, not because he said hey call on me in court because I want to put her away forever.

Question is will he open up in court! That is what I want to hear....

KC will get hers. She is going down. Soon she will be in the pokey again and she will never see the light of day again except to come to her own trial. I bet the jurors will want to smack that smirk right off her face. Can you imagine the bad impression she is going to make on them? I bet Baez would like to leave her home!

wonder how she will dress for the trial if there is one?

Geraldo than told JB he was a better person than the client (Casey) he is representing.
JB told Geraldo that he didn't know Caylee (then corrected himself ) Casey like he does. ugh!
Good...then let him visit his special friend in prison everyday!

So what the heck is he going to do when he gets the forensic reports and yes indeed, they show Caylee is deceased and was in the trunk of KC's car?

He has been totally taken by KC and has painted himself into a corner. Her only story has been that someone else has Caylee, he has not even entertained the idea that she lied. Is he nuts? She will have ZERO DEFENSE because of JB. The only way out would be to admit guilt and go for insanity. (WHICH WILL NOT WORK)

By constantly blabbing he has sunk her completely... ok she did a pretty good job herself but he has just totally and utterly locked it in. If he had kept his mouth SHUT until he saw what the evidence actually was, then they could have acted according and MAYBE come up with some ridiculous scenerio that would explain everything (in their eyes anyway) but now he has made that impossible!

Oh well, maybe once JB has lost his wife, reputation, any chance at good career, he will see that putting all his eggs in KC basket was not such a good idea...

You know I just cannot imagine being charged for something I did not do...attorney or not I think I would be screaming to anyone who would listen that I did not do this!!!!!God I can't stand this crap....I need Robotdog to express it for me,lol.

For someone never arrested in her life, she is way too calm. She thinks she is in control, and as long as she keeps Caylee's location a secret and nobody finds her or her body Casey thinks she will stay in control. But in fact she is in control of nothing! Time prevails....

BAEZ's plate if F U L L . We don't know her like he does???? Maybe the Brownies prepared by Sybil mesmerized him.

well, that's a stretch. He is going to testify because the prosecution served him papers to do so most likely, not because he said hey call on me in court because I want to put her away forever.

Question is will he open up in court! That is what I want to hear....

I would think that all the crap that KC has done will come out. GA's remark about him being tired of all her crap the day that he wanted to chase after her in his car, that's going to open the door for the prosecution.

Good points! He has also her defense by stating that "the media has successfully tried my client for murder" and "if she told what she knew (or something to that effect) she would be put away for the rest of her life." I think it's his lack of experience showing or grandstanding for KC. Well he has been helpful there hasn't he? lol :clap:

I would think that all the crap that KC has done will come out. GA's remark about him being tired of all her crap the day that he wanted to chase after her in his car, that's going to open the door for the prosecution.

flood gates....

He is too emotionally invested in this case. I know that he sees this case as an opportunity to make a name for himself as a high-profile attorney. But I also think that KC is being her chameleon-like self and showing him a vulnerable and somber character she thinks might appeal to a man who wants to be the "hero". She has created a whole new KC for him.
Nah...I don't think he buys her crap one bit. Lawyers are the best actors. He has more bs going for him than she does.

Baez is too scared to do a interview with anyone but Geraldo. He cant answer any questions so he has to stick close to butt buddy Geraldo to make him look good on TV.

Well I didn't watch Geraldo. Hubby watching a game. Not sure I could stomach Geraldo and Jose together anyway.:sick:

Yes from what you all have shared here, it sounds like Jose has fallen into 'the web':yuck: and is thoroughly wrapped in it! I noticed Friday seeing him before the judge, he and KC have even taken on the same identical smirks!:snake: I want to see KC when she is indicted for murder1!!! Wonder if she'll still be wearing that smirk!???

I don't understand the whole hullaballloo over KC being able to search. Jose and the bail bondsman said the searching would take place within the Orlando area. So if Jose is receiving all of these emails with Caylee sightings every day, does that mean all of the supposed sightings are all in Orlando area? That's a load of bs! :rage:And we all know what all of the evidence is thus far, we've seen all of the documents. Why hasn't Jose?

Well I didn't watch Geraldo. Hubby watching a game. Not sure I could stomach Geraldo and Jose together anyway.:sick:

Yes from what you all have shared here, it sounds like Jose has fallen into 'the web':yuck: and is thoroughly wrapped in it! I noticed Friday seeing him before the judge, he and KC have even taken on the same identical smirks!:snake: I want to see KC when she is indicted for murder1!!! Wonder if she'll still be wearing that smirk!???

I don't understand the whole hullaballloo over KC being able to search. Jose and the bail bondsman said the searching would take place within the Orlando area. So if Jose is receiving all of these emails with Caylee sightings every day, does that mean all of the supposed sightings are all in Orlando area? That's a load of bs! :rage:And we all know what all of the evidence is thus far, we've seen all of the documents. Why hasn't Jose?

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: TOO much koolaid and brownnies

No we certainly don't know her like he does. Of course, he spends six hours a day with her.
Those must be some killer brownies...wink..wink.:waitasec:
It's obvious that if Casey stayed in her house for all that time there'd be another homicide in the works. I personally think her family can't stand being near her. They all (family,JB, Casey) probably agreed to the arrangement. I remember Cindy's surprise when she was bonded out again. I don't think it's fun having her daughter there. But, justice works in mysterious ways. They all deserve each other. Caylee deserved better...much better!

I think it was done so that when she is asked on the stand "why have you not been looking for your daughter" she can say that it was not allowed due to home confinement and the court ruled against her request to search.

No we certainly don't know her like he does. Of course, he spends six hours a day with her.
Those must be some killer brownies...wink..wink.:waitasec:

Didn't he just meet Casey when she obtained his services? I agree 6 hours a day 5 days a week, and then visits on the weekend to her home he must know her real well by now. Even the people at the hearing thought that was a little strange. Gawd I hope he isn't falling for her.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: TOO much koolaid and brownnies
None of it makes sense. I think he wants her to take him to the exact places that she took LE to and walk through what she said. IMO this is nothing about finding Caylee, but everything about saving Casey. JB knows her time on the "outside" is limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member