Geraldo Show 10/11/08 Interview w/ Baez

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was done so that when she is asked on the stand "why have you not been looking for your daughter" she can say that it was not allowed due to home confinement and the court ruled against her request to search.
Yea...about 4 months after the fact, too.

It seems to me he (Geraldo) knew at that moment when JB praised KC, his friend indeed, fell for the accused in a parental type roll or lover type roll. Like Geraldo was thinking "your a stupid fool man". She's pretty, but not worth a career type moment? It was a telling smirk/smile/snicker. Priceless. JMO

I think it was done so that when she is asked on the stand "why have you not been looking for your daughter" she can say that it was not allowed due to home confinement and the court ruled against her request to search.

But what about when they ask "What is your Nanny's last "real" address you have taken Caylee to?"

Why can she not answer this question? Only answer I can think of is that she DOES NOT EXIST! :) If she did she would have given this address to the police instead of the fake address at Sawgrass.

Didn't he just meet Casey when she obtained his services? I agree 6 hours a day 5 days a week, and then visits on the weekend to her home he must know her real well by now. Even the people at the hearing thought that was a little strange. Gawd I hope he isn't falling for her.
Everyone finds it strange. All the attorneys on NG laugh about it. He's become the laughing stock amongst lawyers...trust me. When he enters that courthouse he gets a heck more crap than what we heap on him here.

But what about when they ask "What is your Nanny's last "real" address you have taken Caylee to?"

Why can she not answer this question? Only answer I can think of is that she DOES NOT EXIST! :) If she did she would have given this address to the police instead of the fake address at Sawgrass.
I doubt Casey will ever take the stand to answer any questions.

It seems to me he (Geraldo) knew at that moment when JB praised KC, his friend indeed, fell for the accused in a parental type roll or lover type roll. Like Geraldo was thinking "your a stupid fool man". She's pretty, but not worth a career type moment? It was a telling smirk/smile/snicker. Priceless. JMO

Well that is the typical role she falls into with any man that shows her enough attention! I bet they chat like 14 year olds on the phone all night too....

Yes but she didn't give a #%*& for 31 days! 31 days!!! It all looks very planned and manipulated, but it sure doesn't look anything like she really cares about Caylee. How stupid does she think people are?

And if Cindy hadn't tracked her down when she did, she could still be partying it up and no one know anything had happened still. She just got caught by Cindy and then had to come up with a fantastic story!:furious:

Well that is the typical role she falls into with any man that shows her enough attention! I bet they chat like 14 year olds on the phone all night too....

I think I want to throw up.

She is like a Black Widow of men, but she kills her baby instead.

I doubt Casey will ever take the stand to answer any questions.

I don't think JB would let her, but I can hope no?

she does love to chat! Her internal speeaking monitor may prevent her from avoiding the stand! I hope....

I would love the prosecution to get her up there and watch her start talking herself into a deeper and deeper hole....

No way JB is gonna let KC testify. And if he does which I doubt it would be one big major mistake. The DA would tear her up on the stand.Not that it wouldnt be entertaining and all:)

Yes but she didn't give a #%*& for 31 days! 31 days!!! It all looks very planned and manipulated, but it sure doesn't look anything like she really cares about Caylee. How stupid does she think people are?

And if Cindy hadn't tracked her down when she did, she could still be partying it up and no one know anything had happened still. She just got caught by Cindy and then had to come up with a fantastic story!:furious:

I agree...........

Even if she don't take to stand you know that JB is going to try and include it.....

No way JB is gonna let KC testify. And if he does which I doubt it would be one big major mistake. The DA would tear her up on the stand.Not that it wouldnt be entertaining and all:)

pft prosecuter may need to ask her to shut up long enough so he can ask his next question!

Thanks Friptzap. Everything you have done is much appreciated. Lived in Central Fl for 3 years. It was an experience. First week a child was killed by a gator not far from relatives. Such a sad arrival. We survived and were very much aware of them. really wish we could be there to help.

I truely hope that her lawyer isn't falling for her. It would just be over the top.

I would like to hear him explain if there are tips from multiple sources stating that Caylee is in, say, Nevada, California and Texas at the same time. I highly doubt that all the tips are from people that have seen Caylee in the same general area.
Also, at the end it seemed that Geraldo said something derogatory about KC (can't remember exactly what it was) and JB said "You don't know the KC I do". Does he really think he is so special that only he knows the real KC? Maybe he's deluded himself into thinking she isn't lying to him but she is just trying to pull the wool over his eyes like everyone else she comes into contact with.

.....I agree 100%

According to Jose, Caylee isn't missing at all ...

1,000's of people have seen her...

She's criss-crossing the country in full view of the Public....

Caylee is in Dallas one day & New York the next

Jose expects LE to hop on a plane & investigate every single one of these sightings in person......who cares if Caylee is seen in 5 different states at the exact same time

That way by the time LE rules them all out Casey will be like 87 years old

He really is an idiot,,,,,,

I think CAsey's own words and actions will play a big part in her 'going down'.

Her lies about Zanaida and the phone calls, emails, and texts she had with her. They don't exist, and LE has proof that they don't exist.
Caylee called her that day that Cindy found KC. No she didn't. LE has proof that there's no such call.
She was scared to call LE. She wasn't scared. Did she look scared, we've seen her pictures. She was not frightened or bothered in any way, plus she didn't say a word to anyone about Caylee missing! They all said she was her usual party girl self. No worries! There's so much more.

Thanks Friptzap. Everything you have done is much appreciated. Lived in Central Fl for 3 years. It was an experience. First week a child was killed by a gator not far from relatives. Such a sad arrival. We survived and were very much aware of them. really wish we could be there to help.

I truely hope that her lawyer isn't falling for her. It would just be over the top.

I would hope he has enough sense to not let it get that far, but with her pshycological profile (my opinion of it) she may not be able to control herself.

Yeahs gators can be very dangerous. If you leave them alone they will ussually do the same. Unless you are small enough that they think you would be easy food :( sad but true fact.

.....I agree 100%

According to Jose, Caylee isn't missing at all ...

1,000's of people have seen her...

She's criss-crossing the country in full view of the Public....

Caylee is in Dallas one day & New York the next

Jose expects LE to hop on a plane & investigate every single one of these sightings in person......who cares if Caylee is seen in 5 different states at the exact same time

That way by the time LE rules them all out Casey will be like 87 years old

He really is an idiot,,,,,,

My question to Baez would be...If there are all these people out there that have either seen Caylee, or they know who has her, why have the Anthony's never left their home to go see? If my grand daughter was missing and someone and I thought had her out-of-state you can bet your sweet behind I would be there to see for myself if it was her! You couldn't hold me back! It's absurb what they are trying to shove down our throats and make us believe, but they don't believe it themselves or they (or at least one of them, George or Cindy) would check it out!

Reposting the link about JB wanting Casey to travel with him just because it's interesting and makes the recent "wants to search for her daughter" crud look worse.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16991834/detail.html

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

ITA. It was also stated during the motion hearing that KC would not travel out of the state or take any flights -- so this is totally a grand tour of KC's wherebouts in June/July to aid the defense. The "searching for Caylee" thing is just a ruse to get her more freedom and secrecy to travel locally with JB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member