Geraldo World Exclusive - PI Tape 1-10-09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They just explained the kidnapping thing.

Kronks girlfriend left him for another guy and then moved with that man to SC.

She then called Kronk and asked him to come get her. He drove there to get her and he and the new boyfriend got in a fight about Kronk coming to get her and thats how the kidnapping thing happened.

BTW, WTH is that around L. Baden's neck!
Turquoise colored shark's teeth?:crazy:

I'm just getting here tonight, and I'm sorry I'm late and this may have even been discussed already. I did watch tonight, though Geraldo makes me sick.:sick: Sorry!
I don't go for the answers that they were checking the area out due to KioMarie's interview/suggestions. Wasn't she deposed in July or August? Why did they wait until the middle of November and then decide to search out that particular area? I'm not buying it!

And what a joke!
Geraldo had been touting as fact that he has the World Exclusive on this video all day on FOX, advertising to grab an audience, and then he can't show it! You know darn well that he knew that before 10pm tonight! And then, he has defense team members there to describe and offer their take on the video ! Wow, what an unbiased group! :rolleyes:
I am mad!!!

It was false reporting, false advertising... "Al Caponeish"!!! Geraldo is a journalist!???:eek:

Well said. This goes beyond his usual Geraldo antics. As far as I am concerned, he can take his At Large and shove it up his kazoo.

Agree with that, for sure. So funny what the audience gets yet again; another Grrrrrrraldo World Wide Exclusive....of Nothing.

I want to see the interview with "Black Jack" Fernandez....if they can find him. :crazy:

(Going downstairs to the basement to check for leaks. Ta for now.)
Pray, how does one get to the basement?

Oh really? Hannity, O'Reilly, Van Susteren are fair and balanced? OMG I'm going to throw up. Did Fox drink the Kool aid too?
I am so sick of this "Smoke & Mirrors" Dog & Pony show! defense theory...this is what we are in for!!! this is what our legal sytem has come DOWN to...... You can committ the unspeakable act of Homicide & with the right legal experts, join the ranks of OJ, etc.:furious::furious::furious:

THERE IS NO ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF THIS CHILD EXCEPT

HER MOTHER !

I am heartsick after watching GR tonight.......................

That is the Daisy Chain!
Baez: Casey, "who would you like to throw under the bus?"
Casey: "uh, potentially Tony, wait, no..potentially Jesse..wait no, potentially Ricardo...wait, no , I have it...
Absolutely mom and dad, throw their *advertiser censored* right under it and bring me the keys!"

:crazy:Baez is no dout ready to blame her parents for all of this!

Words reddened by me...

As sad as this case is, this post is funny. She seriously, absolutely uses these, AS WELL as other words way too much.

Well said. This goes beyond his usual Geraldo antics. As far as I am concerned, he can take his At Large and shove it up his kazoo.

Yes he went far beyond his usual farce-like show and entered a new parellel. And those defense attorneys are all sitting there looking just as goofy as Geraldo tonight. IMO. Geraldo must pay the defense talking heads, a "Queen's Ransom". :rolleyes:

:
I am so sick of this "Smoke & Mirrors" Dog & Pony show! defense theory...this is what we are in for!!! this is what our legal sytem has come DOWN to...... You can committ the unspeakable act of Homicide & with the right legal experts, join the ranks of OJ, etc.:furious::furious::furious:

THERE IS NO ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF THIS CHILD EXCEPT

HER MOTHER !

I am heartsick after watching GR tonight.......................

:clap::clap:Tell it sister tell it!!!!!

I'm so confused. The more I think about it it smells of JB. And the whole tape thing. Makes me wonder if JH didn't get po'd or something and pull it at the last minute.

Nah, it is the Selig. Think back to the Peterson forum and you will see some similarities in the PR aspect.

Break the bad news and get the excuses, justifications and spin in right away.

I think I counted 5 times Geraldo said "the Anthony's knew where to look" or something like that. Then I stopped counting. :)

It's Hoover's tape, not DC's. DC may not even have a copy.

Filming the mission was all DC's idea so I find it impossible to believe he walked away without his own copy :rolleyes:

I should add the tv L. A. that saw the film said there's evidence to prove H's version of events re: this issue.

Yes he went far beyond his usual farce-like show and entered a new parellel. And those defense attorneys are all sitting there looking just as goofy as Geraldo tonight. IMO. Geraldo must pay the defense talking heads, a "Queen's Ransom". :rolleyes:
Goofy is a great term for the way they looked. And he came off looking like complete prat (twit).

:clap: For sure! I am not watching it, actually forgot it was on. If this doesn't get him canned from Fox, I don't know what will.
I bet the SA likes GR about as much as the soliders in Tora Bora did!
He is a freaking freak show.

Well when he was in Iraq or Afghanistan, embedded with our troops, while on live news he drew a map in the sand showing the location of said troops. There was a big hoopla over that and it got his butt sent back to US but fox didn't fire him. I watched Hellboy instead tonight, seems like a made a good choice. :D

Filming the mission was all DC's idea so I find it impossible to believe he walked away without his own copy :rolleyes:

I should add the tv L. A. that saw the film said there's evidence to prove H's version of events re: this issue.

According to DC, it was Hoover's idea to film. Who knows?

I wrote to Fox back in December after GR put a skull up next to Caylee's picture, right after she'd been found, telling them exactly what I thought of the totally biased and despicable way GR "reported" this story.

Here's the response Fox sent me:

Subject: RE: Geraldo show 12/20/08
To: janis396@xxxxx.com
Date: Saturday, January 3, 2009, 1:30 PM

WE are fair and balanced in our reporting and will continue to be. If you have watched our coverage over the last few months you will see that in no WAY is Geraldo supporting the defense but being fair for both sides, we hope you would do the same.
Thank You[/QUOT
OKAY!! That's good enough for me!! There's plenty of other channels on my dial and I won't miss FOX at all!!:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste