Geraldo World Exclusive - PI Tape 1-10-09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wrote to Fox back in December after GR put a skull up next to Caylee's picture, right after she'd been found, telling them exactly what I thought of the totally biased and despicable way GR "reported" this story.

Here's the response Fox sent me:

Subject: RE: Geraldo show 12/20/08
To: janis396@xxxxx.com
Date: Saturday, January 3, 2009, 1:30 PM

WE are fair and balanced in our reporting and will continue to be. If you have watched our coverage over the last few months you will see that in no WAY is Geraldo supporting the defense but being fair for both sides, we hope you would do the same.
Thank You

Oh, URP!

True, but if someone was going to show only 3 minutes, it seems like they'd include the most relevant parts. I'm not going to be convinced that WFTV's version of what's on the tape is true until I see it confirmed by another more credible source.

I hate to burst your bubble, but a more credible source would NOT be Geraldo or his guests. :crazy:

That is the Daisy Chain!
Baez: Casey, "who would you like to throw under the bus?"
Casey: "uh, potentially Tony, wait, no..potentially Jesse..wait no, potentially Ricardo...wait, no , I have it...
Absolutely mom and dad, throw their *advertiser censored* right under it and bring me the keys!"

:crazy:Baez is no dout ready to blame her parents for all of this!

I wonder why no one has commented on all the motions filed by the defense last week that specifically relate to the Anthony family and what the State potential has from the A family. Maybe the defense is just making sure to get what the State's got? Maybe Baez doesn't want to do it himself if he can get it from the State? It just struck me as odd that they had to make a special request for it and that what are they going to do with it if say (for example) one of the A's fingerprints are on the duct tape. In my opinion, I saw the bus comin' on that motion. Granted, the bus may pass them on by...but I'm guessing it won't.

The A's attorney said the same thing about his clients. He threw his own clients under the bus.

True, Suzi, true. They can sue him for malpractice. Between selling pics, writing books, suing for slander.....well, you get the picture.:rolleyes:

This production has all the appearance of being brought to you by Glenn Selig. As you know Glenn Selig has been hired by JB. Selig is a new phenomenon in the legal arena. I have been following the Drew Peterson case and he has also hired Selig.

Through Selig they try to get the client in the public if they can, showing how 'normal' they can be. They try to be the first to break any good news for their case. And if there is bad news, they also try to break it first- with their own 'spin'.

I noticed they have already come out against JH. Well, from what is in media JH appears to have been the first to go to an attorney, to local media, and to LE.

They will come out with what they believe we will hear, the good and the bad, and try to justify, excuse or deflect the blame to someone else. It is on the theory that people usually remember the version they hear first.

I can't even imagine the family watching these pictures of maggots as related to their precious granddaughter....I myself, had to stop watching.

Pattymarie, the maggots turned my stomache too...
I'm going to have to toughen up real quick, because I have a feeling this is just the beginning of describing what happened to Caylee's remains. It does seem the defense strategy will be to throw everyone (A's,JH,RK,) under the bus, can't say we didn't see this one coming.

You don't have to think highly of Hoover. He was out to make money.

But, as long as there is enough in the video to identify the location (there most likely is), there aren't many credible reasons why DC would be there digging and prodding UNLESS there was some belief Caylee's body might be found.

Sorry, but Kio's saying she and Casey hung out close by behind the school way back when isn't compelling enough to warrant probes and digging.

JMO

Kio info is the most recent reincarnation of our beloved Red Herring.

From what I surmise, the hangout and the Zone are not the same as or close to the recovery site.

Angel Who Cares and another poster listened to Thursday's motions hearing with headphones and were able to hear the SA's whispering that the PI's were only 10 feet away (this info is on the later pages of that thread).

Was this show dedicated to 'the beginning of the defense throwing the grandparents under the bus'?

That was my Defense theory, CA is blamed for Caylee going missing and KC was just lying to protect the 'family'. KC did not know where Caylee was. JB creates reasonable doubt that it was SOADI (some other Anthony did it) and KC is acquitted. When CA is charged, KC comes out and said CA could not kill Caylee because I did it.

Double Jeopardy.

Omigosh--I wondered that, too!

And then, a bigger part of me wondered why I didn't see this coming. Why would I ever expect Geraldo to deliver another legitimate world exclusive?!

I also was a little upset over LKB calling Caylee a "young lady" once. She did start saying "child" after that. Her husband called Caylee a "baby"--which is the truth. Poor little baby.

I just wish they would call her by her name......CAYLEE

Baden when talking about the duct tape talked as if it was just a piece of tape - but we have all heard that the tape was wrapped completely around the skull. Also said there was no confirmation about the duct tape or where it was.

Um - in the hearing the other day the duct tape was mentioned along with bagS and how it was processed for fingerprints.

So we do know there was definitely duct tape - just not WHERE it was found in reference to the remains or the bagS.

Baden has not seen any photos yet. Remember, she just stated that the photos were on a secure server that she does not have access to yet. She cannot give an informed opinion on the placement of the duct tape.:rolleyes:

In my opinion...it looks as if Casey will be throwing daddy under the bus because he testified against her at the GJ hearing :boohoo:

Omigosh--I wondered that, too!

And then, a bigger part of me wondered why I didn't see this coming. Why would I ever expect Geraldo to deliver another legitimate world exclusive?!

I also was a little upset over LKB calling Caylee a "young lady" once. She did start saying "child" after that. Her husband called Caylee a "baby"--which is the truth. Poor little baby.

Yep! I don't know how these deals are worked out, but it would seem to me that if FOX had the tape, they had already paid for it, so...

So maybe GR is trying to oust the real tape by saying they have it, instead Hoover says" no, this is the real thing" so that the defense can learn something....just thinking out loud here. Can't figure out GR promoting this evenings show, when he had NOTHiNG!!!!

Kio info is the most recent resurrection of our beloved Red Herring.

From what I surmise, the hangout and the Zone are not the same as or close to the recovery site.

Angel Who Cares and another poster listened to Thursday's motions hearing with headphones and were able to hear the SA's whispering that the PI's were only 10 feet away (this info is on the later pages of that thread).

Yet other sources say that area was still underwater at the time the video was filmed :waitasec:

It's one thing to have 50 defense-oriented talking heads on to spin this if GR wants to, but I think it's totally inappropriate to have LKB on there to comment on the tape in this context. Is it just me?

It is me too.

I have always kind of liked LKB (despite her Spector participation).

But that is changing. Fight the science & critique LE, but NO throwing innocents under the bus. By innocent, I mean everyone who didn't kill Caylee or hide her remains.

Casey has hurt enough people on her own. Her hired professionals don't have to become henchmen too.

IMO

Even if you were watching the tape, you might need to have some idea of the facts and issues and details of the case to get it. Half the time the talking heads don't.

Yep! I don't know how these deals are worked out, but it would seem to me that if FOX had the tape, they had already paid for it, so...

Not necessarily. Hoover is not media savvy. He could have sent over a copy of the tape along with an invoice.

I wrote to Fox back in December after GR put a skull up next to Caylee's picture, right after she'd been found, telling them exactly what I thought of the totally biased and despicable way GR "reported" this story.

Here's the response Fox sent me:

Subject: RE: Geraldo show 12/20/08
To: janis396@xxxxx.com
Date: Saturday, January 3, 2009, 1:30 PM

WE are fair and balanced in our reporting and will continue to be. If you have watched our coverage over the last few months you will see that in no WAY is Geraldo supporting the defense but being fair for both sides, we hope you would do the same.
Thank You

Oh really? Hannity, O'Reilly, Van Susteren are fair and balanced? OMG I'm going to throw up. Did Fox drink the Kool aid too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson