Germany Germany - Altena-Bergfeld, WhtFem 14-22, 309UFDEU, Shoe sz 33/34, excellent dental care, Jun'97

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If her father was involved maybe they should look at missing or cold case murders of older women too around that and surrounding areas.
Someone looked after this girl, made sure she received good dental care etc, and I doubt it was the dad.
Regarding the height and shoe size, one of my friends is 145 cm and has small feet, and she's now in her 40s.
No syndromes or anything, just how she turned out.
Honestly I think they should have put the father thing in the appeal because it may make people remember that bit, a well-cared for girl with an abusive father. (Though he may have hidden his ugly side, but still).

If her father was involved maybe they should look at missing or cold case murders of older women too around that and surrounding areas.
Someone looked after this girl, made sure she received good dental care etc, and I doubt it was the dad.
Regarding the height and shoe size, one of my friends is 145 cm and has small feet, and she's now in her 40s.
No syndromes or anything, just how she turned out.
Honestly I think they should have put the father thing in the appeal because it may make people remember that bit, a well-cared for girl with an abusive father. (Though he may have hidden his ugly side, but still).
I have a friend who is 134 cm, no syndromes, just extremely short. She’s 18. Her feet are a size 33 AFAIK.

Doing a quick search on the required age of a tooth gem in general.Its 16-18 yo.

In Germany,it's 18 yo
Fragen & Antwort

34. How old do I have to be for tooth jewellery?

If you are under the age of 18 and have parental consent, tooth jewelry can be made before the age of 18. There is no age limit for tooth jewelry, it is important that the parents agree, otherwise it will be removed again.

Operation Identify Me: Seeking the names of unidentified victims of murder
Case name: The burned body in the forest
Case code: 2023-DE03

34. How old do I have to be for tooth jewellery?

If you are under the age of 18 and have parental consent, tooth jewelry can be made before the age of 18. There is no age limit for tooth jewelry, it is important that the parents agree, otherwise it will be removed again.
"Rules are made to be broken" I think this girl might have been rebellious, doing things against the will of her parents (father?) In some cultures this is heavily punished. God forbid...what kind of human are you doing this/or let this been done to your daughter?

Altena-Bergfeld Jane Doe has been unidentified for 27 years this month.
And unless DNA laws change, she will stay unidentified. They need to know her heritage (I really suspect Moroccan or Tunisian, she absolutely looks that part) and genetically, North African communities such as Berber are genetically distinctive and could be questioned.
Surely, her family does not step forward. But now, with time and if it is public, maybe a friend or relative may call in.
Someone must miss her and was prob told she went home to get married or to go to school or live with relatives.

There was a recent case where an 16 y-o Afghan girl was honor killed by her parents and dumped in a city far away because she was not obedient and had a boyfriend. Her friend identified her and reported her missing.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garc
Back