Germany Germany - Inga Gehricke, 5, Stendal, Sachsen-Anhalt, 2 May 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OK ! I'm doing that for the past few weeks,
Believe me, this case is driving me nutts.
I will avoid publish my findings as the last thing that I do want is to cause problems to the investigation,
But i do want to figure out what did happen to little Inga. And I will NEVER guive up.
I will be "more quiet" but stay assured that I'm working on this on the background.
And once again thanks for the warning.
Again i'm sorry, i was just making scenarios on my mind about what could had happen but I will keep it for me and for the BKA.

We all suffer from scenarios in our mind from time to time.... :) sometimes it is best to leave the work to the experts.

Police have searched the woods and they are convinced that Little Inga is not there.
The exact moment of her disappearance remains unclear, even after LE questioned the people present. She never returned with the other children from the woods, but it is not certain that she went with them into those woods.

Most likely scenario is that someone took her, a chance encounter, and wrong place wrong time for little Inga.

(...)
The same applies to anyone present at the Wilhelmshof. You may investigate them but you cannot post about that here, unless this is supported by reports in MSM or from the police.

The BIG problem with this is that if all that one is doing is following the path the LEA already did oe will end up without many suspects. If we want to find something new we have to think about newer possibilities and explore paths that were not yet explored.
But I fully agree with the forum rules so I want to re-enforce once again that what i stated was my idea/opinion only as I don't want to get in trouble and got my posts deleted in this thread that is so important for me. I coildn't care less about my posts that were deleted back on the MM thread but here I want to fully abide by the forum rules as I do intend to follow this case to the end no matter how many time it might take to crack/solve.

I do have the name and ages of little Inga siblings and some more details about the other children/adult present on Wilhelmshof but from now on I will not mention anything further regarding that.

I want to just finalise this post stating that my "suspects" goes first of all for an "insider" assuming this was a man-made crime to start with (and I DO HOPE/WISH/PRAY that it wasn't).

I will keep updating here when required.

Thank you all specialy for the ones that even after those almost 6 years are still caring and remembering for little Inga.

We all suffer from scenarios in our mind from time to time.... :) sometimes it is best to leave the work to the experts.

Police have searched the woods and they are convinced that Little Inga is not there.
The exact moment of her disappearance remains unclear, even after LE questioned the people present. She never returned with the other children from the woods, but it is not certain that she went with them into those woods.

Most likely scenario is that someone took her, a chance encounter, and wrong place wrong time for little Inga.

That is a "strong" possibility I guess, but I don't think that the person who took little Inga would be a "stranger" to Wilhelmshof ...

(...)She never returned with the other children from the woods, but it is not certain that she went with them into those woods.

People present there (children with little Inga) would know for sure if they went with Her or not to the woods. This is a FACT.
They don't know for sure the TIME they stop seen little Inga because they were children and they did loose track of time with ease. But they would know for sure if Inga went with them or not. It just that WE (that don't have access to the files) don't know but LEA do know at least this for sure...

Meaning if the children were all playing in the park and did "fight" with Inga that would left crying as stated by the private investigator ALL the other children would be aware of this... They might not know the exact time but they do know for sure more than we do...

This is the problem with dealing with a case without access to the files...

Last edited:
My point was
1, how many hunters could be in the forest that night
2, wrong place, wrong time, as in like the girl from Russia
And as we all have said we don't know if she was in the forest

My point was
1, how many hunters could be in the forest that night
2, wrong place, wrong time, as in like the girl from Russia
And as we all have said we don't know if she was in the forest

1) I don't have enough data now to reply to this and it's not very relevant to my investigation. For me I do care more about who was on Wilhelmshof by the time little Inga went missing. I don't care that much if those guys there were "hunters" or have other hobbies, same as for the ones who did help in the search. Many people would be there during the search of little Inga that night so I don't know.

2) Girl in Russia - Girl exit house, stranger that is on HIS WAY meets girl and kill her. This is what I call a "TYPE-A" case.
The guy was doing his own normal life, like returning from work, going to shopping mall, whatever.

Little Inga case : - Little Inga either gets lost or walks away or is "taken". You need to have "suspect" or "abducter" or "killer" that is walking nearby doing is own life to "acidentaly" meed little INGA. Now the "problem" - No one was seen on Wilhelmshof that would be a "stranger" or "supect" on that time. Also phone towers didn't register any "stranher" or "outsider" "ping". Meaning to be a "TYPE-A" case as i call them the one kidnapping/killing little INGA would have to be an "insider". So assuming the worst case, assuming we all have been mistaken and little INGA did went on by Her own as the private detective did state, She would still need to go more than 3km by foot to reach main road. If She were to reach road 188 there could be the possibility of a "TYPE-A" as you stated, Russian case - "problem" is the guy on the car running 188 wouldn't have the "need" to hide himself so most likely he would "ping" the cell towers, it's not necessary to make any call, as soon as your phone reach the tower of Wilhelmshof it's "game over". This didn't happen.

If it's an "outsider" doing the killing/abduction you have someone that decided to set Wilhelmshof as his "playground" for his "hunting season" so that guy would shut down the phone and hide himself in hope to "hunt" for a prey. That would be what i call a TYPE-C" case. Wilhelmshof is terrible place for a pedophile to set as an "hunting ground". It's Isolated, the guy would be seen and if ALL reports are correct little INGA was inside the circle with more 8 children, even if She were on the playground/main park there would still be the same children that did knew each other. It would be very unlikely to be a "TYPE-C" so for me either someone from Wilhelmshof did commit the crime and did manage to get away with it or something else did happen.

This is why on my investigation i'm starting from the "inside". I'm interested to check the ones who were near little INGA.

I'm not interested in wasting time in "goose chases".

All details as small as they are for me are of big importance on little INGA case.

I do need to go to Wilhelmshof as "the map is not the territory" but currently because of covid i can't exit my country.

At any rate I will try my best to sleuth with the resources that I have and with the limitations of haning media sources as main reference and lack to access to the process.

1) I don't have enough data now to reply to this and it's not very relevant to my investigation. For me I do care more about who was on Wilhelmshof by the time little Inga went missing. I don't care that much if those guys there were "hunters" or have other hobbies, same as for the ones who did help in the search. Many people would be there during the search of little Inga that night so I don't know.

2) Girl in Russia - Girl exit house, stranger that is on HIS WAY meets girl and kill her. This is what I call a "TYPE-A" case.
The guy was doing his own normal life, like returning from work, going to shopping mall, whatever.

Little Inga case : - Little Inga either gets lost or walks away or is "taken". You need to have "suspect" or "abducter" or "killer" that is walking nearby doing is own life to "acidentaly" meed little INGA. Now the "problem" - No one was seen on Wilhelmshof that would be a "stranger" or "supect" on that time. Also phone towers didn't register any "stranher" or "outsider" "ping". Meaning to be a "TYPE-A" case as i call them the one kidnapping/killing little INGA would have to be an "insider". So assuming the worst case, assuming we all have been mistaken and little INGA did went on by Her own as the private detective did state, She would still need to go more than 3km by foot to reach main road. If She were to reach road 188 there could be the possibility of a "TYPE-A" as you stated, Russian case - "problem" is the guy on the car running 188 wouldn't have the "need" to hide himself so most likely he would "ping" the cell towers, it's not necessary to make any call, as soon as your phone reach the tower of Wilhelmshof it's "game over". This didn't happen.

If it's an "outsider" doing the killing/abduction you have someone that decided to set Wilhelmshof as his "playground" for his "hunting season" so that guy would shut down the phone and hide himself in hope to "hunt" for a prey. That would be what i call a TYPE-C" case. Wilhelmshof is terrible place for a pedophile to set as an "hunting ground". It's Isolated, the guy would be seen and if ALL reports are correct little INGA was inside the circle with more 8 children, even if She were on the playground/main park there would still be the same children that did knew each other. It would be very unlikely to be a "TYPE-C" so for me either someone from Wilhelmshof did commit the crime and did manage to get away with it or something else did happen.

This is why on my investigation i'm starting from the "inside". I'm interested to check the ones who were near little INGA.

I'm not interested in wasting time in "goose chases".

All details as small as they are for me are of big importance on little INGA case.

I do need to go to Wilhelmshof as "the map is not the territory" but currently because of covid i can't exit my country.

At any rate I will try my best to sleuth with the resources that I have and with the limitations of haning media sources as main reference and lack to access to the process.
Russian girl left home, man and woman in car, man decided to pick her up, don't know whether he had shown any tenancies to children before, the woman then confesses what the man had done

Snipped for brevity

FYI Stendal is currently under strict lockdown due to the high number of COVID-19 cases. No tourism is allowed.

Since you can't leave Portugal either, you may have time to consider the following:

Germany has Rule of Law. Privacy laws in Germany are strict.
There is no obligation for the Wilhelmshof to answer questions from strangers. They are not obliged to let someone snoop on their premises, be it land, woods or buildings. They have the right to call the police and have you removed.

The residents of the Wilhelmshof have a right to privacy. This applies to those who were living there at the time of the events, before and after that time and to those who are living there now.
The children who were with Inga that day and their families have a right to privacy.

I could go on, but I hope you get the picture.

The most recent news that we know of is that the German Police were looking for Inga on paedophile networks on the internet / darknet.
Whatever your plans are, don't go there. Don't even think about it.

Thanks for your advice. Don't worry. I will not cause any trouble and even if i were to "visit" Wilhelmshof would be only to have a better idea about the place or to search the woods to see if my main Theory is plausible. I wouldn't be there to talk with people. In fact I would be more interested in checking if I would be noticed by the locals.

Regarding this :

The most recent news that we know of is that the German Police were looking for Inga on paedophile networks on the internet / darknet.
Whatever your plans are, don't go there. Don't even think about it.

If our little Inga were to be on a pedo network, IF contents of Her were to exists on DarkWeb, pedo forums, etc, it would have been found by now (by Europol, Interpol, etc...)

What I did post on the MM thread about this matter is "even more valid" for Inga. Don't want to go intro details as it was starting to look really nasty on the MM thread.

For now let's just say that the DarkWeb/Pedo Forums are all known to Europol/Interpol/BKA and pedos. Same way pedos do find those places on the net LEA do find them as well. So ... All of them did already check those places for sure... Inga went missing back in 2015. So ... With all the servers that were busted and sites that were checked IF there were any "content" of little Inga it would have been found by now.

Last edited:
It says on the Wilhelmshof website that you can go there for walks and it's open to individual guests and families, and that the cafeteria is open to the public, they sell pottery, and people can use the play area, and sports areas, so therefore anyone could of been there, and I think as a child visiting with their family it would seem like a safe place, safe enough for a child to go to a stranger, if someone conversed with them, if you have children, you would get that, not really a stranger danger type of place.

Thanks for your post, Lilly B.

Later I will have to check the Wilhelmshof myself but I'm way more interested in the woods/forest area behind the 3 houses rather than I am on the facility by itself. I'm very confident that my line on thinking on this particular "case" shouldn't be very far from what did happen to Inga.

I know what your point is, you are saying that it should be "easy" for a "stranger" to be there and talk to little Inga and take Her and I'm not going to even attempt to repeat some other pointers like the fact that no-one saw anything and that there were no strange "pings" to the cell phone mast, etc.

Also the body did never apear, on "normal" (TYPE-A as I call them) child kidnapp cases there will be some sort of abuse/killing and the body of the victim is disposed "fast" as the killer/abuser wants to leave the place as soon as he can without leaving traces. There are several "pointers" that at least for me makes this case WAY more different of anything that I've recently seen.

The place is more "safer" for the killer/abuser as a place to hide/keep a victim rather than it is to be a "hunting ground", and i'm sure that by now all of the facilities were properly checked, so i'm VERY doubtful that little Inga was keept at all.

So far from what I can read on the news the "pedophile" abduction scenario was the one "more explored" by BKA.

The post of @ZaZara makes me be sure that by now BKA did already "give up" on little Inga.

I don't want to make of this more than it should be but when a police force says they are searching a child on a DarkWeb/pedophile sites this for me makes it clear that the police doesn't have more solid leads like suspects to follow so they have to "feed" to people/public something for them to believe that they didn't stop looking/working on the case.

I did post allot about this on the MM thread, the Global Alliance Against Child Sexual Abuse, made up of several police forces all over the world ARE ACTIVELY looking at the DarkWeb/ClearNet for every know pedo forum for NEW CONTENT. For example on the DarkWeb a "pedo" would need to "know" the address of pedo sites. They would log on to TOR, use something like a "hidden wiki" to go to updated "links" "list" with all know pedo sites. Interpol/Europol knows about this and are there every single day. They are not looking for Inga in particular, they are looking for ANY content of ANY child so that they can "rescue them" from abuse scenarios because the najority of the produced content is about know children to the abuser, like father filming daughter, etc. They add those data to ICSE,

https://ec.europa.eu/home-affairs/s...s-2014/ga_report_2014_-_united_kingdom_en.pdf

One of my worst "nightmares" would be that little Inga were to be keept to be abused, despite the fact that it would have been very rare (as i don't know of a SINGLE "stranger" abducted to make content for sell/trade/post on child abuse sites) . Goes without saying there are a "minority" of cases where children are kept by abusers/strangers for abuse but I don't think this was the case as well. Regarding the "possibility" of any Inga content to "exist" on the DarkWeb/pedo forums/sites I'm 100% "confident" that there isn't. Neither binary files and not even single posts/text as "indirect data" (oh, with the very rare exception of public news / newspaper links reposted on forum).

On some of my posts here I mentioned little Inga as "our" Inga. There are some other "Inga" that was abused by her father, etc and there might be many more "Ingas" out there on the same sittuation, but regarding "Our" Inga, or Inga Gehricke I don't think we will be able to "solve" this case by looking on the Internet/DarkWeb. I do trully think that this requires old fashion investigation type like looking for her little remains on the forest or nearby places.

I did contact directly for 2 times now the Initiative Vermisste Kinder as they have the wrong date for the day Inga went missing on their site (map) as well as they are lacking a link to Inga site but up untill now the info was not corrected, they didn't even bother to do that.

It doesn't matter if the entire BKA ends up "forgetting" about Inga, the fact is that I will not and even if i stay quiet and without posting I will be looking (on the background) as far as I can to figure out what did happen to Her.

And yes, I will try to explore ALL possibilities even if just for "excluding" the ones that I'm more afraid of.

I do need way more time to check all the stuff that I do want to check, but i will post here everytime there is something significant to report.

Thanks for reading my posts as well.

Last edited:
Thanks for your post, Lilly B.

Later I will have to check the Wilhelmshof myself but I'm way more interested in the woods/forest area behind the 3 houses rather than I am on the facility by itself. I'm very confident that my line on thinking on this particular "case" shouldn't be very far from what did happen to Inga.

I know what your point is, you are saying that it should be "easy" for a "stranger" to be there and talk to little Inga and take Her and I'm not going to even attempt to repeat some other pointers like the fact that no-one saw anything and that there were no strange "pings" to the cell phone mast, etc.

Also the body did never apear, on "normal" (TYPE-A as I call them) child kidnapp cases there will be some sort of abuse/killing and the body of the victim is disposed "fast" as the killer/abuser wants to leave the place as soon as he can without leaving traces. There are several "pointers" that at least for me makes this case WAY more different of anything that I've recently seen.

The place is more "safer" for the killer/abuser as a place to hide/keep a victim rather than it is to be a "hunting ground", and i'm sure that by now all of the facilities were properly checked, so i'm VERY doubtful that little Inga was keept at all.

So far from what I can read on the news the "pedophile" abduction scenario was the one "more explored" by BKA.

The post of @ZaZara makes me be sure that by now BKA did already "give up" on little Inga.

I don't want to make of this more than it should be but when a police force says they are searching a child on a DarkWeb/pedophile sites this for me makes it clear that the police doesn't have more solid leads like suspects to follow so they have to "feed" to people/public something for them to believe that they didn't stop looking/working on the case.

I did post allot about this on the MM thread, the Global Alliance Against Child Sexual Abuse, made up of several police forces all over the world ARE ACTIVELY looking at the DarkWeb/ClearNet for every know pedo forum for NEW CONTENT. For example on the DarkWeb a "pedo" would need to "know" the address of pedo sites. They would log on to TOR, use something like a "hidden wiki" to go to updated "links" "list" with all know pedo sites. Interpol/Europol knows about this and are there every single day. They are not looking for Inga in particular, they are looking for ANY content of ANY child so that they can "rescue them" from abuse scenarios because the najority of the produced content is about know children to the abuser, like father filming daughter, etc. They add those data to ICSE,

https://ec.europa.eu/home-affairs/s...s-2014/ga_report_2014_-_united_kingdom_en.pdf

One of my worst "nightmares" would be that little Inga were to be keept to be abused, despite the fact that it would have been very rare (as i don't know of a SINGLE "stranger" abducted to make content for sell/trade/post on child abuse sites) . Goes without saying there are a "minority" of cases where children are kept by abusers/strangers for abuse but I don't think this was the case as well. Regarding the "possibility" of any Inga content to "exist" on the DarkWeb/pedo forums/sites I'm 100% "confident" that there isn't. Neither binary files and not even single posts/text as "indirect data" (oh, with the very rare exception of public news / newspaper links reposted on forum).

On some of my posts here I mentioned little Inga as "our" Inga. There are some other "Inga" that was abused by her father, etc and there might be many more "Ingas" out there on the same sittuation, but regarding "Our" Inga, or Inga Gehricke I don't think we will be able to "solve" this case by looking on the Internet/DarkWeb. I do trully think that this requires old fashion investigation type like looking for her little remains on the forest or nearby places.

I did contact directly for 2 times now the Initiative Vermisste Kinder as they have the wrong date for the day Inga went missing on their site (map) as well as they are lacking a link to Inga site but up untill now the info was not corrected, they didn't even bother to do that.

It doesn't matter if the entire BKA ends up "forgetting" about Inga, the fact is that I will not and even if i stay quiet and without posting I will be looking (on the background) as far as I can to figure out what did happen to Her.

And yes, I will try to explore ALL possibilities even if just for "excluding" the ones that I'm more afraid of.

I do need way more time to check all the stuff that I do want to check, but i will post here everytime there is something significant to report.

Thanks for reading my posts as well.
So what would be your thoughts on the pastors dying half confession, that she was still alive on a farm?? Obviously I know that this could be true or not true
Are they still working on IG case, albeit with a small team, could they actually have an idea of what happened, but have to get all proof/evidence before they say anything, cos it's all gone really quiet on the case

Hi !

I didn't check yet the pastor's "confession". I did finish checking all links/post here about the case but I'm only at the beginning of the posts on the allmystery forum about the case. I did use the time checking other stuff first to make sure little Inga was not "somewere else" as you might "guess" by my other posts.

If She was still alive on a farm unless She was pretty well "hidden" there someone by now would have saw something. Not very likely. When a child goes missing like for example on the MM case there are many people that say many stuff, like sold to Russians, sold to Marroco, etc and those by norm lack solid evidence.

I'm sure that BKA did follow that "confession" lead as far as they could same way they follow the "sighting" on the sub-way station that they end up ruling out because of CCTV footage.

But then again I didn't yet properly check that "confession".

The case was closed. People working on the case did return to their own old jobs. There are still few memeber like 5 or so that will investigate if something new does happen but i do think their are out of paths to follow or lead/clues to investigate.

Also you are correct, most of the BKA guys who did work on the case most likely do have some ideas about what did happen but maybe they can't follow the leads/ideas and they lack proof/evidences so they can't go any further.

And there are still many other paths that are valid and couldn't be excluded for sure, including "lost in forest" "path".

I have a huge amount of data to check yet (posts that were made on allmystery for example), it's a long way but I'm making progress.

Hi !

I didn't check yet the pastor's "confession". I did finish checking all links/post here about the case but I'm only at the beginning of the posts on the allmystery forum about the case. I did use the time checking other stuff first to make sure little Inga was not "somewere else" as you might "guess" by my other posts.

If She was still alive on a farm unless She was pretty well "hidden" there someone by now would have saw something. Not very likely. When a child goes missing like for example on the MM case there are many people that say many stuff, like sold to Russians, sold to Marroco, etc and those by norm lack solid evidence.

I'm sure that BKA did follow that "confession" lead as far as they could same way they follow the "sighting" on the sub-way station that they end up ruling out because of CCTV footage.

But then again I didn't yet properly check that "confession".

The case was closed. People working on the case did return to their own old jobs. There are still few memeber like 5 or so that will investigate if something new does happen but i do think their are out of paths to follow or lead/clues to investigate.

Also you are correct, most of the BKA guys who did work on the case most likely do have some ideas about what did happen but maybe they can't follow the leads/ideas and they lack proof/evidences so they can't go any further.

And there are still many other paths that are valid and couldn't be excluded for sure, including "lost in forest" "path".

I have a huge amount of data to check yet (posts that were made on allmystery for example), it's a long way but I'm making progress.
There is a lot of duplicate stuff on there, and going round in circles lol,
And then, it's sometimes just waiting for a credible witness or someone who knows something to come forward, as a lot do, just a waiting game.

The lack of access to official files is a "problem" to me because i'm condicioned by the info on the news.

Sometimes people will have their own agenda and even media articles might be "manipulated" to look like in a way to serve their agenda.

It's very hard and require a huge amount of experience to separate what is valid info from what it's not.

If something "new" doesn't happen I'm afraid the Inga case will end up like many others without sollution. Waiting for a witness might not be viable here, maybe more waiting for a miracle, at any rate there were cases like PK that took many years for a body to appear, so we never know what the future will bring us, meanig that by now people might be running in circles but tomorrow a new piece of information or finding might change the "stagnation" of the case. Even if it's not Inga related sometimes it brings hope and more awareness to the case and that by itself is good as new people will appear and look at the case with "new eyes" attempting to crack it.

I wonder if the patients from the Wilhelmshof have access to a pc. It wouldn't be the first time, you hear that sexually abuse of children are shared or watched in facilities, like that.

I wonder if the patients from the Wilhelmshof have access to a pc. It wouldn't be the first time, you hear that sexually abuse of children are shared or watched in facilities, like that.

I fully agree. But watching sexual abuse stuff wouldn't make someone necessarily a child killer. Also there aren't any more missing children of little Inga's age/gender/profile on the nearby regions (neither on entire Germany). A serial killer would target more children, wouldn't be happy with just one, even more if it were someone with mental problems.
Someone doing the crime inside the Wilhelmshof facility would be noticed. If it was someone like a patient of Wilhelmshof that person would need to harm/kill little Inga very fast and dispose of the body in a way that the person could return to the facility without anyone noticing the person was not there.
I have some ideas about what might have happened and I'm sure BKA did reach the same conclusions as me.
I might never be able to "crack" this case by I did narrow it down to a bunch of suspects/possibilities and ruled out many stuff.
I'm now researching other possibilities and reading as much as I can about it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rustygirl1600
Back