Germany - Mother & 8 y/o son pushed under train, boy dies, Frankfurt, 29 July 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Elainera

Reaction score
An eight-year-old boy died and his mother was injured when a man pushed them in front of a high speed train at Frankfurt train station in Germany.

A 40-year-old man has been arrested over the attack on Monday morning.

Witnesses said the man deliberately pushed the boy and his mother on to the tracks before trying to run from the scene. He was chased and restrained by passers-by before being arrested.

Local media reported that the suspect was an Eritrean citizen.

"The boy and his mother were pushed in front of an arriving train. The mother was able to save herself," a police spokeswoman said.

Police confirmed they had launched a murder inquiry. Investigators said they do not believe the suspect knew the victims and they are not yet aware of any motive.

The mother was taken to hospital for treatment but the extent of her injuries was not immediately clear.

The attack came 10 days after a 34-year-old woman was fatally pushed in front of a train by a man in the German town of Voerde.

Boy dies after being pushed in front of train

This is just sick! That poor boy! And I can't even imagine the horror the mother must have felt being unable to help her son.

Brave people who tackled and held the guy down. He could have had a knife too. Very brave.

An eight-year-old boy died and his mother was injured when a man pushed them in front of a high speed train at Frankfurt train station in Germany.

A 40-year-old man has been arrested over the attack on Monday morning.

Witnesses said the man deliberately pushed the boy and his mother on to the tracks before trying to run from the scene. He was chased and restrained by passers-by before being arrested.

Local media reported that the suspect was an Eritrean citizen.

"The boy and his mother were pushed in front of an arriving train. The mother was able to save herself," a police spokeswoman said.

Police confirmed they had launched a murder inquiry. Investigators said they do not believe the suspect knew the victims and they are not yet aware of any motive.

The mother was taken to hospital for treatment but the extent of her injuries was not immediately clear.

The attack came 10 days after a 34-year-old woman was fatally pushed in front of a train by a man in the German town of Voerde.

Boy dies after being pushed in front of train

This is just sick! That poor boy! And I can't even imagine the horror the mother must have felt being unable to help her son.

Brave people who tackled and held the guy down. He could have had a knife too. Very brave.

What is wrong with people??
How on Earth can you do such a thing??
I read that a lot of children were at the station.. it is so twisted and sick!!
Lost for words..

Kind stirbt nach Stoß vor ICE, Mutter rettete sich - Verdächtiger kannte Opfer nicht

From this article in German:

The arrested man is from Eritrea and lives in Switzerland.

He tried to push a third person under the train but they were able to escape.

He has not said anything since his arrest so the motive is not known. He will be seen by a judge tomorrow.

Onlookers broke down in tears, some needed medical attention as well because what they saw was so horrifying.

I hope this was captured on cctv, so there's no excuses for this nutcase.

Kind stirbt nach Stoß vor ICE, Mutter rettete sich - Verdächtiger kannte Opfer nicht

From this article in German:

The arrested man is from Eritrea and lives in Switzerland.

He tried to push a third person under the train but they were able to escape.

He has not said anything since his arrest so the motive is not known. He will be seen by a judge tomorrow.

Onlookers broke down in tears, some needed medical attention as well because what they saw was so horrifying.

I hope this was captured on cctv, so there's no excuses for this nutcase.

This horrific tragedy likely was captured on CCTV I just hope it is never released publicly.

"The 40-year-old man, or Eritrean descent, is married and the father of three children. The Frankfurter Allgemeine newspaper reports this on the basis of sources from the judiciary. He lives in the canton of Zurich. The man was said to have traveled by train from Basel to Frankfurt a few days ago. It is not clear why he left for Germany.

The 8-year-old boy did not survive the fall on the track; he was run over by the train. His mother could barely get herself to safety. The man also tried to push a 78-year-old woman for the train, but that didn't work. The woman was injured on her shoulder."
-------------------
"He is charged with murder and twice with attempted murder."
[ ]
Man die in Frankfurt kind voor trein duwde, woont in Zwitserland

Several German news outlets report today that the arrested man was on the run after attacking his neighbour with a knife last Thursday and trying to strangle her. He then locked the neighbour and his wife and children in the house and fled. Swiss police were looking for him with an arrest warrant.

He recently received psychiatric treatment.

He has lived in Switzerland since 2006, was an asylum seeker. His name is Habte A. He had a job until January 2019 and was seen as well integrated. His wife and the neighbour both are quoted as saying they've never seen him like this and they're shocked, etc. Swiss police have said he has not previously been in conflict with the law and they have found no sign of radicalisation.

He himself has three children, one, three and four years old.

He saw a judge today and is now in Untersuchungshaft while German police build their case. He has been charged with murder and two counts of attempted murder.

https://www.morgenpost.de/vermischt...dung-nach-verdaechtigem-Eritrea-Seehofer.html

Whatever happened to this guy? Maybe he didn't take his meds? Did the loss of his job in January trigger something in him?

5f41.jpg Habte A.

Frankfurt: Junge (8) am Hauptbahnhof getötet - Täter war in psychiatrischer Behandlung | Welt

Getöteter Junge und seine Mutter waren auf dem Weg in den Sommerurlaub

Several German news outlets report today that the arrested man was on the run after attacking his neighbour with a knife last Thursday and trying to strangle her. He then locked the neighbour and his wife and children in the house and fled. Swiss police were looking for him with an arrest warrant.

He recently received psychiatric treatment.

He has lived in Switzerland since 2006, was an asylum seeker. His name is Habte A. He had a job until January 2019 and was seen as well integrated. His wife and the neighbour both are quoted as saying they've never seen him like this and they're shocked, etc. Swiss police have said he has not previously been in conflict with the law and they have found no sign of radicalisation.

He himself has three children, one, three and four years old.

He saw a judge today and is now in Untersuchungshaft while German police build their case. He has been charged with murder and two counts of attempted murder.

Frankfurt: Kind vor ICE gestoßen - Haftbefehl gegen mutmaßlichen Täter

Whatever happened to this guy? Maybe he didn't take his meds? Did the loss of his job in January trigger something in him?

View attachment 195895 Habte A.

Frankfurt: Junge (8) am Hauptbahnhof getötet - Täter war in psychiatrischer Behandlung | Welt

Getöteter Junge und seine Mutter waren auf dem Weg in den Sommerurlaub

I’m not surprised he recently received psychiatric treatment.

With all due respect,I really can't take this anymore! It is so heartbreaking for the mother and the son she lost,that shouldn't be -for non reason,what so ever!

If he snapped because of a job he lost or something else..
Everybody has gotten to a low point in their lives,but WHAT he did it really so cruel and sick!
There is no excuse for what he did.

I am sorry for saying this so bold,but a person who did what he has done.. should never be able to walk the streets again! I do get angry and upset,whem I hear about these twisted perps!

Europe and the laws just suck !

Sometimes, especially when you hear news,like this,you recall conversations you had with totall strangers/foreigners about LE and the legal system has hardly enforce respect,the last decades!
It only gets worse..
MOO

Fundraiser for the mother surpasses goal after just one day

After the attack at Frankfurt railway station, in which a boy was pushed in front of an oncoming ICE and died, a fundraising campaign was launched in support of the mother. By Thursday afternoon it had already collected more than 30,000 euros. The action is an "expression of human warmth in the network," said initiator Michael Kötter on the crowdfunding site ****.

He had hoped to get to 10,000 euros, writes the father of three - on the first day came together already 15,000 euros. The new goal of the donation call was 30,000 euros. "In this tragic situation we can not support the mother enough," writes Kötter. So that the mother receives the money directly, he contacted the press office of the Frankfurt police.

---

An expert will now create a psychiatric report on the suspect. The expert has been commissioned to conduct talk with the man from Eritrea, said a spokeswoman for the prosecutor on Thursday.

Frankfurt: Spendenaktion für Mutter des toten Jungen übertrifft Erwartungen - WELT

With all due respect,I really can't take this anymore! It is so heartbreaking for the mother and the son she lost,that shouldn't be -for non reason,what so ever!

If he snapped because of a job he lost or something else..
Everybody has gotten to a low point in their lives,but WHAT he did it really so cruel and sick!
There is no excuse for what he did.

I am sorry for saying this so bold,but a person who did what he has done.. should never be able to walk the streets again! I do get angry and upset,whem I hear about these twisted perps!

Europe and the laws just suck !

Sometimes, especially when you hear news,like this,you recall conversations you had with totall strangers/foreigners about LE and the legal system has hardly enforce respect,the last decades!
It only gets worse..
MOO

I know exactly how you feel. I think this man should be held in a psychiatric facility prison indefinitely as he is clearly a dangerous individual who poses a significant risk to the safety of the public and possibly himself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill
Back