Gerry's Blog - CURRENT - ALL THREADS MERGED

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just on back up duty, older DD was running the show. I'm just the lurker in the background...LOL...I am the silent but ever present waiter in the background. Another round of Tylenol finally kicked in some around midnight. I used to take prescription meds for these headaches but I only get about two a year now.

We had some bad news about Mr. Texana's brother, and we stayed up far too late two nights ago. I just need to sleep it off.

Younger DD's group is a beautiful and rather mellow set. Older DD's group is an extreme bunch of random screechers. Even their dance teacher commented that they have become quite loud and well, screechy. Beautiful peacocks! :crazy:

Random screechers lolol love it :) Sorry about your B-I-L.

Oh Texana - I'm sorry about your B-I-L also! Glad your headache is gone. I'm the same, not enough sleep and I'm done in until I make it up.

And I agree with Dafodil - "random screechers" is cute! I also like the "beautiful peacocks."

Salem

Thanks, Daffodil and Salem. You are both so sweet and kind to say that.

My BIL is one of the nicest, kindest, most tolerant people I know (I have two, they are polar opposites in this regard.) In 25 years I have heard him speak ill of only one person. He just found out (with proof) that his second wife of 12 plus years was...well, you know the rest. We just feel sick about it. He's one of those people who enjoys giving to others, and he got sucker-punched in this way. It gave me a migraine, so I can only imagine what he must be feeling. It was hard to have the birthday party in a way because we just felt so badly for him and his whole life being shattered. (No chance of working it out, sadly.)

Y'all are so kind. I appreciate it. Thread hijack over....

:blowkiss:

Gerry's Blog

http://www.findmadeleine.com/blog/

Day 445: 7/21/2008

Today we learned that our arguido status and that of the other arguido, Robert Murat, has been lifted. The case will be filed unless other important new evidence is uncovered. Kate delivered the statement below to the media earlier this evening. Our search for Madeleine, which has never ceased, continues.

‘We welcome the announcement from the Portuguese Attorney General today, although it is no cause for celebration. It is hard to describe how utterly despairing it was to be named ‘arguidos’ and subsequently portrayed in the media as suspects in our own daughter’s abduction- and worse. It has been equally devastating to witness the detrimental effect this status has had on the search for Madeleine.

We look forward to scrutinising the police files to see what has ACTUALLY been done and, more importantly, what can still be done, as we leave no stone unturned in the search for Madeleine. We would once again urge anyone with relevant information to come forward and call our helpline on +44 845 838 4699 or send information to investigation@findmadeleine.com

Finally we would like to thank everyone who has supported us and stayed with us during this particularly difficult period. We assure you we will NEVER give up on Madeleine.

Day 469: 14/08/2008

It is over 3 weeks since we learned that the Portuguese authorities had closed the investigation to find Madeleine, lifted our arguido status and ended judicial secrecy. We were surprised that copies of investigation files were given to the media. The content of these files has been extensively reported. It will be clear to everyone now, that there is absolutely no evidence that suggests Madeleine has been seriously harmed. Knowing this, we strongly believe that Madeleine is out there and can be found.

Of course whoever is responsible for Madeleine’s abduction must, and can be, found to prevent them from putting another child and family through the misery we have suffered. We have always believed that this heinous crime could be solved with the help of the public.

Our investigators continue to explore credible leads and will continue to do so as long as Madeleine is missing. Now that the authorities are no longer looking for Madeleine we implore everyone who has provided information to the enquiry to contact us at investigation@findmadeleine.com or on + 44 (0)845 838 4699. We will guarantee that all information will be treated in the strictest confidence. You can help us find Madeleine.

Doesn't Gerry get tired of lying so much? This man amazes me...really.

Without getting crazy.....

"no evidence that suggests Madeleine has been seriously harmed"

:shakehead: :curses: :censored: :ziplip:

What? If she is alive, you don't believe she is being treated as a princess? (Gerry's words) :mad:

What? If she is alive, you don't believe she is being treated as a princess? (Gerry's words) :mad:

Isn't that the limit? What a loser. The creep swears his precious daughter has been abducted by paedophiles, but says there is no evidence she has been seriously harmed? Give me a frigging break. Not only is rape of a 4 year old extremely painful emotionally. The physical pain would be unimaginable. There would be vaginal/anal/oral trauma and scars for life. I'm sorry this is graphic, but these people who support the abduction theory need to know, IF, the McCanns are telling the truth, (and I am 100% positive they are not) their baby daughter is living a horrible and torturous hell on earth. What nerve of the McCanns to gleefully frolic at the idea they are "cleared", and say Madeleine has experienced no great physical harm. What a load of horse pucky for two sick, SICK P'sOS. :furious::furious::furious:

Any decent father would not reject the evidence of her having died in the apartment, they'd embrace it. Personally I'd want to investigate or have investigated these possibilities. I'd also have insisted that the apartment was properly examined from day one...and this guy is supposed to be a trained consultant!

But then, he said he thought the twins might have been sedated and yet didnt get them tested - the guy is a prize dick, I'm surprised he ever passed an exam. But then, exams don't prove intelligence do they!

Any decent father would not reject the evidence of her having died in the apartment, they'd embrace it. Personally I'd want to investigate or have investigated these possibilities. I'd also have insisted that the apartment was properly examined from day one...and this guy is supposed to be a trained consultant!

But then, he said he thought the twins might have been sedated and yet didnt get them tested - the guy is a prize dick, I'm surprised he ever passed an exam. But then, exams don't prove intelligence do they!

It's definitely a point of concern that the twins slept through all the commotion in the apartment, and yet, the McCanns did not want them tested in any way.

Definitely an obstructive move. You'd want to know why your other children didn't wake up when one child was taken, wouldn't you? Even if they were normally sound sleepers, still something that would tell perhaps whether the abducted child had been sedated also.

Sure, they suggest that the twins might have been sedated by the abductor to cover themselves in case the twins are actually tested! My kids sure wouldn't have slept though a fuss like went down in that apartment that night so someone sure drugged them, I wonder who?

So an abductor is so bloody hell bent on taking Madeleine that he sedates the twins to achieve this. Now why would anyone go to that bother? Of course to take her away to a palace & treat her like a princess! Gerry, get a bloody grip!
We have two options here if we are to believe the abduction theory which I do not for one second believe:
1. She was abducted to be treated like a princess
2. She was abducted by a pedophile gang, to be raped & most likely murdered within hours or kept as a sex slave!

This is a little girl not yet four at the time that we are talking about & her bloody moron of a father blogs about the twins likes in food or how he & his moronic wife jog to the top of hills in record time! Gimme a break!

So an abductor is so bloody hell bent on taking Madeleine that he sedates the twins to achieve this.

And ALL this in the space of 5 minutes! :loser:

Oh sure - kidnapping or abduction would never be considered "harm." :razz:

Child neglect so bad your child cries for hours isn't "harm" either. :furious:

Hey, no problem - as Kate said once, Maddie has a "sense of danger" and would know better than to go off with a stranger. She was four years old and knew what she was getting into, right?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/10/05/earlyshow/main3334438.shtml

Madeleine is "pretty," Kate said. " ... She's very sociable, very engaging. She's bright and funny. She does have a sense of danger there."

"Mm-hmm," Gerry agreed.

"Even though she's very young," Kate continued. "She does have a sense of danger."

"We're clearly biased," Gerry admitted, "but Madeleine is as close to the perfect child as you could get, you know, for someone who is so young, less than four when she was taken. She really is amazing. Nothing like this has ever happened -- and I mean, going with anyone she didn't know, for example."

Texana said: "It's definitely a point of concern that the twins slept through all the commotion in the apartment..."

REPLY: But, Texana, did they? Look at the statement of Charlotte Pennington - admittedly not the most reliable source on the planet.

She says that she was first on the scene after Kate screamed: 'They've taken her', 'Madeleine's gone' etc. She states that the twins were not in the room and she assumed that a friend of the MCanns had removed them.

Which leaves open the possibility that the twins were placed back in the apartment before the Portuguese poloce arrived

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Refugee said: "But then, he said he thought the twins might have been sedated and yet didn't get them tested...I'm surprised that [Gerry McCann] ever passed an exam. But then, exams don't prove intelligence, do they!

and Texana said: "Yet, the McCanns did not want them tested in any way".

POINT 1. The McCanns DID have the twins tested for drugs. The problems about these tests were:

a) they were carried out over four months after 3rd May
b) the detailed results have not been made public, save for the McCanns issuing a statement, recycled without investigation by any journalist, that no drugs were present
c) we do not know, as we have not been told, what drugs they tested for and what drugs they did not test for
d) the agency who carried out the tests will release no information, on the McCanns' orders.

POINT: Exams like 'A' levels, University Degrees and medical qualifications do measure certain kinds of intelligence. But as a friend of mine regularly points out, intelligent people can often be very stupid - if you see what I mean

Texana said: "It's definitely a point of concern that the twins slept through all the commotion in the apartment..."

REPLY: But, Texana, did they? Look at the statement of Charlotte Pennington - admittedly not the most reliable source on the planet.

She says that she was first on the scene after Kate screamed: 'They've taken her', 'Madeleine's gone' etc. She states that the twins were not in the room and she assumed that a friend of the MCanns had removed them.

Which leaves open the possibility that the twins were placed back in the apartment before the Portuguese poloce arrived

Excellent point about the twins' position.

True also about the four month later testing, I had forgotten that. I remember now they released a very generic blanket statement.

It's definitely a point of concern that the twins slept through all the commotion in the apartment, and yet, the McCanns did not want them tested in any way.

Definitely an obstructive move. You'd want to know why your other children didn't wake up when one child was taken, wouldn't you? Even if they were normally sound sleepers, still something that would tell perhaps whether the abducted child had been sedated also.

My thought is that Gerry and Kate didnt want them tested, because they may have given them some meds (even if it was just nighttime cold stuff) so they would "definitly" sleep while the parents were neglecting them, I mean Out to dinner that night :mad:.....and that Maddie slept thru the night, so they werent as worried about her waking up while they were out. I dunno.....

My thought is that Gerry and Kate didnt want them tested, because they may have given them some meds (even if it was just nighttime cold stuff) so they would "definitly" sleep while the parents were neglecting them, I mean Out to dinner that night :mad:.....and that Maddie slept thru the night, so they werent as worried about her waking up while they were out. I dunno.....

Right, although as Tony pointed out, the twins were tested four months later. privately, by the McCanns.

I seem to recall that the Portuguese LE wanted the twins tested almost immediately, and the McCanns said no.

Right, although as Tony pointed out, the twins were tested four months later. privately, by the McCanns.

I seem to recall that the Portuguese LE wanted the twins tested almost immediately, and the McCanns said no.

Yes and it was about 5 months later, after haircuts! In other words, it was safe for the McCanns! How could a Doctor NOT have wanted them tested as soon as he thought they might have been sedated. In other words, it was nonsense, he knew who had sedated the twins and it wasn't an abductor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member