Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prosecutors seek Friday court appearance for Epstein pal Ghislaine Maxwell

New York – Prosecutors on Sunday asked a judge to schedule a Friday court appearance in New York for Jeffrey Epstein’s longtime associate to face charges she helped him recruit women to sexually abuse.

British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, 58, was arrested Thursday at a $1 million estate on 156 acres that she purchased last December in Bradford, New Hampshire...

@ZekeJMiller

NEW YORK (AP) — Bureau of Prisons says Epstein confidante Ghislaine Maxwell was transferred to New York City to face sex abuse charges.

@jonathan4ny

Bop officials have assigned Maxwell a cell at the MDC in Brooklyn. Different jail than MCC where Epstein died. She has just arrived there, senior law enforcement officials says.

Last edited:
Laura Goldman, friend of G.M.'s is interviewed on Good Morning Britain today.

Ms. Goldman says that G.M. was a "victim of Epstein's"and that G.M. tried many times to get away from Epstein but he wouldn't let her.

Ms. Goldman explains why she says G.M. is a "victim" starting at 2:58 video time.

Ghislaine Maxwell arrives in New York to face sex abuse charges

Maxwell was charged with enticing minors to engage in illegal sex acts with Epstein in the mid-1990s, and later lying about it.

Ghislaine Maxwell has arrived in New York City to face charges of helping Jeffrey Epstein recruit and sexually abuse underage girls, a senior law enforcement official said Monday.

Maxwell, the former girlfriend and longtime associate of Epstein’s, was arrested in New Hampshire Thursday morning. She was brought to New York early Monday, the official said, and is being housed at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn.

A detention hearing for Maxwell will likely take place by Friday...

More victims of the deceased financier Jeffrey Epstein, including women from the UK, have come forward in recent days following the arrest the British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, a lawyer for the accusers has said.

Maxwell, 58, a friend of Prince Andrew, is due to appear in court in the US this week on charges of helping Epstein recruit women to sexually abuse. Speaking on Monday morning, Gloria Allred, who represents 16 of Epstein’s accusers, said others had sought legal representation to pursue compensation against his estate.

“I now have more victims contacting me who’ve never come forward to anybody, except me and maybe they told one relative what happened to them,” Allred told BBC Radio 4’s Today programme. “I do represent some people in Europe, and the UK as well, who have reached out, and they would like to see compensation.”

More victims of Jeffrey Epstein have come forward, says lawyer

More victims of the deceased financier Jeffrey Epstein, including women from the UK, have come forward in recent days following the arrest the British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, a lawyer for the accusers has said.

Maxwell, 58, a friend of Prince Andrew, is due to appear in court in the US this week on charges of helping Epstein recruit women to sexually abuse. Speaking on Monday morning, Gloria Allred, who represents 16 of Epstein’s accusers, said others had sought legal representation to pursue compensation against his estate.

“I now have more victims contacting me who’ve never come forward to anybody, except me and maybe they told one relative what happened to them,” Allred told BBC Radio 4’s Today programme. “I do represent some people in Europe, and the UK as well, who have reached out, and they would like to see compensation.”

More victims of Jeffrey Epstein have come forward, says lawyer

If GM is found guilty, her wealth needs to be split up among the survivors as well.

Laura Goldman, friend of G.M.'s is interviewed on Good Morning Britain today.

Ms. Goldman says that G.M. was a "victim of Epstein's"and that G.M. tried many times to get away from Epstein but he wouldn't let her.

Ms. Goldman explains why she says G.M. is a "victim" starting at 2:58 video time.

Wow, GM is a victim?
Why didn’t she turn states evidence against him when he was alive?
She is only a victim of being CAUGHT!

MOO

Good evening. I've been mia for a few months, doing the covid lockdown in SC.

Will there be a mug shot of her released soon? I believe that we did get to see one of Epstein fairly quickly. The victims need to see that, imo.

From the DM report on the the two recent British media interviews with the friend LG.

Ghislaine Maxwell's friend claims 'spoiled and entitled' Prince Andrew 'doesn't know a lot' | Daily Mail Online

The friend said two things which appear to be contradictory.
  1. Prince Andrew didn’t know a lot. Her explanation that he’s not all that intelligent would suggest he’s not bright enough to have worked out what was going on.
  2. That GM would never speak about PA. IMO that suggests that he knew ALOT. PA would surely be eternally grateful if GM pushed option 1 and said he didn’t know anything .
So, which is it? Prince Andrew didn’t know a lot? Or he DID but GM has said she’ll protect him?

Per How Ghislaine Maxwell lived a 'life of privilege' on the run

Snipped for relevance:
"....
156-acre property in Bradford, New Hampshire.

“This stunning custom-designed Timber Frame home is an amazing retreat for the nature lover who also wants total privacy,” one website said, describing it as a four-bedroom, four-bath home totaling 4,365 sq ft. Two real estate websites claim this estate sold for $1,070,750.

The purchase price for that house makes no sense to me. That's way too cheap. 165 acres plus that fancy home for just over $1M? Including a hoedown barn? Maybe it came with furnishings, too?
If she got it that cheaply, someone cut a deal for a reason. A payoff.
Guesstimate price per acre of land in NH is $5k: https://www.nass.usda.gov/Publications/Todays_Reports/reports/land0819.pdf
And that home had spectacular views and was in the neighborhood of Sunapee, site of fancy fancy.. and easy on/easy off the interstate, not too far from Boston. 156 x $5k = $780k just for cheap land. See what I mean?
Follow the money....

Last edited:
Her father was broke, so did she inherit anything from him, like an untouchable trust fund, or did all her money come from Epstein?
This begs the question: where did Epstein get his money? All these properties: The property holdings of financier Jeffrey Epstein, several bought in close succession in the early 1990's. It seems unlikely he would be making enough to afford them at that time...
GM's inheritance from her father was too small at $100k per annum for anything approaching her lifestyle: How Ghislaine Maxwell went from socialite to 'sex-trafficker' | Daily Mail Online

IMO money was coming from somewhere not immediately obvious. And it's the corruption unit at SDNY that's handling her case? Hmmmm.... Qatar? Extortion?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members