Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please see my post #758 above ...... in that video he used different terminology but it amounts to the same thing.

There are more similar interviews but you will have to look them up yourself.

thanks

According to the Miami Herald article, Aug 4, 2020, Trump says Epstein was never a Mar-a-Lago member. He was. New book tells what got him exiled:

"Another club member explained that Trump “kicked Epstein out after Epstein harassed the daughter of a member. The way this person described it, such an act could irreparably harm the Trump brand, leaving Donald no choice but to remove Epstein,” said Sarah Blaskey, a Miami Herald investigative reporter who co-wrote the book ..."

There's no way in hell that DT would do it on behalf of a girl or woman, but yes, it does make sense if it affects his own brand or business.

If this is true it might explain a lot of the corruption in Washington. JMO
That is just the tip of the iceberg....

MOO
According to the Miami Herald article, Aug 4, 2020, Trump says Epstein was never a Mar-a-Lago member. He was. New book tells what got him exiled:

"Another club member explained that Trump “kicked Epstein out after Epstein harassed the daughter of a member. The way this person described it, such an act could irreparably harm the Trump brand, leaving Donald no choice but to remove Epstein,” said Sarah Blaskey, a Miami Herald investigative reporter who co-wrote the book ..."

There's no way in hell that DT would do it on behalf of a girl or woman, but yes, it does make sense if it affects his own brand or business.
Truer words have never been said, he don’t give one iota about anyone else except himself... but I guess that will be another thread in itself!

Daily mail tomorrow is apparently running front page how one of Princess Diana’s bridesmaids was looking to get off that island... I ain’t the best at linking stuff, but I will write that article on here word by word tomorrow....

If she was a bridesmaid to Diana, I’ll trust her word MOOOOOOOOO

Daily mail tomorrow is apparently running front page how one of Princess Diana’s bridesmaids was looking to get off that island... I ain’t the best at linking stuff, but I will write that article on here word by word tomorrow....

If she was a bridesmaid to Diana, I’ll trust her word MOOOOOOOOO

Here's a link to WS lingo.

Websleuths Lingo

Please don't share more than 10% of an article, to comply with the copyright rules. TIA

Virginia Roberts (Giuffre) said that Maxwell and Epstein “seemed aroused by her account of being sexually abused as a child. She has alleged long-term abuse by the pair and says she told them about her troubled past after meeting them in the summer of 2000, and that they responded by initiating a threesome. "The funny thing was they didn't seem appalled at all by my statements, rather entertained if anything," she wrote.

She has previously recounted abuse she suffered as a child, including at the hands of a 65-year-old sex trafficker when she was 13 and homeless.

Maxwell & Epstein ‘sexually aroused by Virginia Roberts’ abuse stories

There really are no words to describe the absolute depravity of GM and JE. Many of their victims came from broken homes and had been previously abused. No doubt some of them ran away from home to escape what was already a shocking life even if it meant they were homeless.

I can understand why vulnerable young girls would jump at the chance of escaping a sordid lifestyle if they were offered the chance to work in opulent surroundings believing that they would be trained as a legitimate massage therapist, answering phones, earning $1,000 a month to manage JE’s art collection, manning the reception at his NY mansion, or being asked if they’d like to audition as models for Victoria’s Secret.

Young sexually abused victims often turn to drugs either while they're enduring the abuse or once they're free from their abusers. Sadly, once they reach adulthood, and frequently many, many years later, they start reflecting on what happened and they can't cope with that knowledge. They start blaming themselves for not running away and this can cause them to descend into a downward spiral that often ends in suicide.

I have no illusions whatsoever that what happened to these victims was much worse than we will ever know irrespective of what is released in court documents. To me it’s beyond heartbreaking.

Ghislaine Maxwell wanted to recruit young Paris Hilton for Epstein

Daniel Bates For Dailymail.com

4 hrs ago
Ghislaine Maxwell wanted to recruit Paris Hilton for Jeffrey Epstein after seeing her for the first time, a former friend of the British socialite has claimed.

Christopher Mason said Maxwell stopped in her tracks and said ‘oh my god’ when she saw a young Hilton at a party.

Maxwell said she would be ‘perfect for Jeffrey’ and told a friend: ‘Can you introduce us?’

Mason, a British journalist based in New York who has known Maxwell since the 1980s, did not give a date for the encounter.

But it appears to have been around the year 2000 when Hilton signed up to Donald Trump’s modeling agency, T management, and began her ascent to celebrity.

At that point she would have been 19 years old and on the cusp of becoming a star.
In the documentary, a photograph is flashed on the screen from the Anand Jon Fashion Show in New York on September 18, 2000.

On the left is Trump, Hilton is in the middle and on her left is Maxwell wearing sunglasses and smiling broadly.
Another time Mason said he ran into Maxwell and Prince Andrew walking up Madison Avenue in Manhattan.

Mason, who did not say when it happened, said: ‘She introduced me to him. He told me he was staying at Jeffrey’s townhouse.

Adam Klasfeld
@KlasfeldReports

·
12h

A judge has given anonymous non-parties a chance to object to Alan Dershowitz receiving information about them for his litigation with accuser Virginia Giuffre.

Attorneys for the @MiamiHerald and @JKBJournalist request info about those objections on the public record.

Ee2VVNNWAAI1EPU

The pic of her smiling like a Cheshire cat while standing with Trump and Paris Hilton turns my stomach. As much as I've ridiculed PH in the past for being a socialite parasite, I hope she was never abused by JE/GM.

Talk about grotesque, but back in the day, I'm sure GC, if he did hook up with GM, didn't think so. People with wealth and power do whatever they desire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke