Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghislaine Maxwell complains about ‘uniquely onerous’ conditions in jail

A new court filing argues that Maxwell is being treated worse than other inmates as a result of Jeffrey Epstein’s death by suicide in jail.

Ghislaine Maxwell is being held under “uniquely onerous conditions” inside a New York federal jail, where she’s subjected to round-the-clock surveillance and numerous body scans, her lawyers argued in a new court filing.

Maxwell has been locked up at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn since early July on charges of recruiting and grooming girls as young as 14 for the late financier Jeffrey Epstein to abuse...

“It has become apparent that the BOP’s treatment of Ms. Maxwell is a reaction to the circumstances surrounding the pretrial detention and death of Mr. Epstein,” the Monday night court filing said.

Maxwell wants to be removed from solitary confinement and placed into the jail’s general population so she can prepare for her upcoming trial, the filing says...

:rolleyes:

Depicting Giuffre’s lawsuit as an elaborate extortion scam, Dershowitz’s attorney Howard Cooper issued broad subpoenas to the billionaire Wexner and Wexner’s attorney John Zeiger, who swiftly contradicted the Harvard professor’s theory.

“Mr. Zeiger did have communications with Mr. Boies and can readily confirm that: no extortion demand was ever made, no settlement was entered into, and not a penny (or other consideration) was ever paid,” Marion Little, from the firm Zeiger, Tigges & Little, wrote in a 4-page letter.

“Just the opposite is true for Mr. Wexner, however,” the letter continues. “He had no involvement, and thus lacks any personal knowledge relating to, [Dershowitz]’s so-called ‘Extortion Claim.’”

Ex-Victoria’s Secret CEO Contradicts Alan Dershowitz in Epstein Fight

More at link.

PRINCE Andrew’s Twitter account has vanished from the official Royal website after shock claims he bedded one of Jeffrey Epstein's "sex slaves".

It is not known when the links to his Twitter feed were taken down.

The news comes as his accuser, Virginia Roberts, branded him an abuser in the documentary series 'Surviving Jeffrey Epstein' which aired in the US on August 9.

Roberts said, “I am happy to talk about him because he abused me, he participated in a sexual trafficking operation with one of the most prolific sex trafficking operators in the world the entire time. Prince Andrew is not the prince from the fairytale stories you read, Andrew deserves to be outed, he deserves to be held accountable, he is an abuser.”

The Queen reportedly "can't see a way back" for her "favourite" son and the royal family have "no plans" to review his position.

Prince Andrew Twitter ditched from Royal site after Epstein ‘sex slave’ claims

PRINCE Andrew’s Twitter account has vanished from the official Royal website after shock claims he bedded one of Jeffrey Epstein's "sex slaves".

It is not known when the links to his Twitter feed were taken down.

The news comes as his accuser, Virginia Roberts, branded him an abuser in the documentary series 'Surviving Jeffrey Epstein' which aired in the US on August 9.

Roberts said, “I am happy to talk about him because he abused me, he participated in a sexual trafficking operation with one of the most prolific sex trafficking operators in the world the entire time. Prince Andrew is not the prince from the fairytale stories you read, Andrew deserves to be outed, he deserves to be held accountable, he is an abuser.”

The Queen reportedly "can't see a way back" for her "favourite" son and the royal family have "no plans" to review his position.

Hiding Andrew behind the Palace gates isn't the right way to handle this

Hiding Andrew behind the Palace gates isn't the right way to handle this
I actually think that they have done ok with him. They have not ignored it, they have banished him from public duties. A big loss of face to them, that they have owned up to. I think that that took some courage and it came from Queen Elizabeth, who is a very honourable and ethical person. They can try to persuade him to submit to questioning, but they cannot force him to do.
I feel terribly sorry for his daughters, but not fat fergie.

He sure is the fairy tale prince, he's protected by the palace, which has simply removed him from official duties and their website, Scotland Yard destroyed records of his security detail, and they refused to fully investigate VG's claims against him.

They can try to persuade him to submit to questioning, but they cannot force him to do.

Fortunately, the royals don't control the laws of the land, and after his disastrous BBC interview, they probably want him to STFU. Unless there's been an update, the US/UK are still in talks concerning the American request for PA's testimony (which he can do from Britain), under the Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty (MLAT).

these rats are scurrying, and i could not be more pleased. every day these hell-demons are a little bit more exposed, and i am hope the victims are, at the very least, feeling pleased by these small victories.

Anybody else curious to see if PA is among those displayed in the photos/vids that GM wants kept sealed?

None of the women interviewed on any of the televised documentaries has ever mentioned being trafficked to or having any interaction with Trump or Clinton. Clinton's big problem is unequivocally (a la Monica Lewinsky) stating I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO THAT MAN'S ISLAND when several employees said he was there.

Ghislaine Maxwell complains about ‘uniquely onerous’ conditions in jail

A new court filing argues that Maxwell is being treated worse than other inmates as a result of Jeffrey Epstein’s death by suicide in jail.

Ghislaine Maxwell is being held under “uniquely onerous conditions” inside a New York federal jail, where she’s subjected to round-the-clock surveillance and numerous body scans, her lawyers argued in a new court filing.

Maxwell has been locked up at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn since early July on charges of recruiting and grooming girls as young as 14 for the late financier Jeffrey Epstein to abuse...

“It has become apparent that the BOP’s treatment of Ms. Maxwell is a reaction to the circumstances surrounding the pretrial detention and death of Mr. Epstein,” the Monday night court filing said.

Maxwell wants to be removed from solitary confinement and placed into the jail’s general population so she can prepare for her upcoming trial, the filing says...

:rolleyes:

Boo hoo. Cry me a river. (Huge eyeroll)

Imo, she is just as vile as her deviant pedophile bestie.

I wouldn't be surprised if she masterminded all of this, and planned it all out for her preverted friend. She's just as much of a predator pedophile as JE. The evil two enjoying all the evil they did as a team.

I sincerely hope the DA doesn't dare give her a plea deal. She enjoyed ruining these young girls lives. She enjoyed the tortures, and rapes she, and the other beast put them through.

They were two putrid rotten peas in the same pod. She makes me nauseated just thinking about how wicked, and evil she and JE are along with everyone who participated.

I hope the DA already has all the evidence from prior SWs, and if she wants a sweetheart deal the DA can tell her to go pound sand.

The victims were robbed of the justice they deserved when one of the two coconspirators wound up dead.

I'm glad she's held in isolation. I hope she's absolutely miserable. I hope roaches are crawling everywhere in her cell.

The victims deserve to face the woman defendant in a criminal trial who did unbelivable horrors to them herself plus making sure they were sex trafficked like pieces of meat instead of vunerable young human beings.

As an aside: since GM is a female pedophile.

I read a news article this week where someone's Ring camera caught a 19 year old female pedophile raping two little boys between the age of 5, and 9 in Washington State. When I read it..it made me want to literally throw up.

What JE, and GM have done has been going on for decades affecting so many victims, both boys, and girls. And we just know about some, but they are out there in droves, undetected, and uncaught.

We are now known as the number one country in the world for human trafficking.

I'm so afraid since kiddie *advertiser censored* is a billion dollar business each year... the victims lured or taken will become younger, and younger. :(

We live in such a sick twisted world that seems consumed with sex, and drugs.

Jmho

Last edited:
Jeffrey Epstein victim suing his estate for more than $25million

Jeffrey Epstein victim suing his estate for more than $25million

Daniel Bates For Dailymail.com

5 hrs ago
One of Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell's alleged victims is asking his estate for more than $25million in compensation, court documents reveal.

The unnamed woman, who claims Epstein recruited her aged 13 and abused her for five years, says the amount is to reflect 'significant past and future pain and suffering'.

She claims to have suffered extensive 'emotional distress and loss of enjoyment of life' after enduring 'horrific' rapes and sexual assaults at the hands of Epstein.

The request for compensation 'in excess' of $25million is one of the first numbers to emerge for individual claims against Epstein's estate.

Given that there are more than 100 potential claimants already, a sizable portion of his $650million estate looks set to be handed over in compensation.
The woman's lawsuit says that Epstein and Maxwell, his alleged 'madam', recruited her in the summer of 1994 at the Interlochen Arts Camp in Michigan where she was in voice training.

Epstein 'started to slowly display his pedophilic ways when shopping with Doe and Maxwell. Instead of letting Doe pick out clothes she wanted to wear, Epstein insisted that she pick out and wear little children's cotton underwear', the lawsuit says.
The court papers claim Epstein introduced her to Donald Trump when she was 14 years old and said: 'This is a good one, right?'

The lawsuit claims that the President 'smiled and nodded in agreement'.

A judge has shot down Maxwell's latest attempt to delay the unsealing of potentially explosive documents on Wednesday after her legal team claimed they had discovered 'critical new information' that would impact both her criminal sex trafficking case and her civil defamation case.

The judge denied Maxwell's request, writing in a two-page order that Maxwell 'knows, her ipse dixit does not provide compelling grounds for relief', using the Latin term that means making an assertion without proof.

On Monday night, GM had attempted to delay the unsealing of documents pertaining to a defamation suit brought against her Virginia Roberts Giuffre in 2015.

Judge rejects Ghislaine Maxwell's latest request to delay unsealing of explosive court docs | Daily Mail Online

I'm glad she's held in isolation. I hope she's absolutely miserable. I hope roaches are crawling everywhere in her cell.

The victims deserve to face the woman defendant in a criminal trial who did unbelivable horrors to them herself plus making sure they were sex trafficked like pieces of meat instead of vunerable young human beings.

You go girl. I'm sure you speak on behalf of all of us. You forgot about the rats that run rampant in that prison.

She's getting numerous body scans. The final indignity would be numerous cavity searches, but then again, she's so depraved she might actually enjoy them now that she has no human contact.

Pictures have emerged of PA’s friend, GM, play-fighting with Jean-Luc Brunel on Epstein's paedophile island.

Brunel, despite already facing a slew of sex assault allegations dating back until 1988, was the head of a prestigious modelling agency and was once described as JE's closest male friend. JE bankrolled Brunel’s modelling agency, and in return the scout allegedly supplied him with a string of young women to abuse.

It has been alleged in court documents that Brunel once had three 12-year-old girls flown in from France for JE to abuse as a sadistic birthday present.

Brunel, who is also facing an investigation in France, strongly denied the claims before vanishing last year shortly after JE died and is believed to be hiding somewhere in South America.

Prince Andrew enjoys a horse ride at Windsor Castle as he still faces calls to speak to FBI | Daily Mail Online

This whole saga just keeps getting worse and worse. Can it get any more sickening than it is now ... probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke