Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of the women interviewed on any of the televised documentaries has ever mentioned being trafficked to or having any interaction with Trump or Clinton. Clinton's big problem is unequivocally (a la Monica Lewinsky) stating I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO THAT MAN'S ISLAND when several employees said he was there.
That and claiming he was only on the plane four times.

...Anybody else curious to see if PA is among those displayed in the photos/vids that GM wants kept sealed?

<snipped for focus> PA isn't the only famous face that will be featured in the photos/videos. I suspect that we will see many high and mighty folks who visited the private island and participated in the "fun and games" ;)

i'm grunching here.

it's going to be interesting if Ms. Maxwell can cut a deal for giving evidence on others.... i think usually you'd think of this as giving evidence to nail a "bigger fish". and bigger fish as to the crimes committed, not the bigger fish in life (some huge political and royal names mentioned. differing degrees of credibility to accusations)

i think her best shot of cutting a deal would have been to nail epstein. but obviously now that is not relevent.

also, she may need lots of physical evidence. and i don't think it's clear to a jury if you are having sex with a young women on video whether she is an old-looking 16 or a young-looking 19........ and having sex with a 16 or 17 year-old is quite different ethically/morally than pedophilia with pre-pubescents. it's a crime many places but i doubt the police would charge you unless someone specifically complained, especially a 16 year-old who is almost 17

so my guess is it will be a question of whether nailing PA is big enough to justify cutting a deal with GM. i doubt it is............... i doubt DJT and BC are stupid enough to put themselves in that situation. especially a lawyer like BC.

neesaki, that photo is incredible. thanks for posting it :) .......... at the same time, probably ultimately meaningless (at least i'd think).

i found the writeup to the photo a bit confusing as to past tense, current tense and what GM was going with her life circa JBR's death.

abridged summary,

1) photo of JBR with a good chance of GM in background... i think there is no suggestion as to where/when photo was taken.

2) photo is confirmed real and not doctored .... it is JBR and GM or a lookalike (maybe just a strong resemblance. it's up to all of us to judge that ourselves)

3) is it GM? who's to say, but i'd say "yes"........ i wouldn't argue with someone who said "no". and maybe mathematical logic suggests "no"

4) article is confusing......... first it seems to suggest it is unlikely that JBR and GM paths would have crossed in 95/96 time frame. SO FAR SO GOOD..... BUT THEN IT DROPS THE BOMBSHELL that GM worked for the law firm that quarterbacked the R's defense/PR strategy, presumably around the time of JBR death......... maybe i didn't read carefully enough but it wasn't clear to me 1) when that was, 2) where that was. 3) GM had a very close powerful lawyer pal at that law firm. where did she work? 4) what GM did for the law firm............... that article is incredible. my confusion might be cleared up reading the article many times, but i don't want the headache.

lastly i would note that her family were heavy hitters in the media business (probably even in 1996, i think robert maxwell died a disgrace in 90 or 91.... so maybe it was media gathering for the top kids pagaent in the USA. basically it is not shocking that JBR and GM could have crossed paths in passing back then.

is it that shocking that some inconsequential background face during a JBR media event (my assumption) could be GM?......... but taking that info if true and doing anything with it is what would be questionable. i mean, if it's her, i'd say it's 99.9999% chance it has no bearing on JBR case.

IT DROPS THE BOMBSHELL that GM worked for the law firm that quarterbacked the R's defense/PR strategy, presumably around the time of JBR death......... maybe i didn't read carefully enough but it waarticle is confusing......... first it seems to suggest it is unlikely that JBR and GM paths would have crossed in 95/96 time frame. SO FAR SO GOOD..... BUT THEN sn't clear to me 1) when that was, 2) where that was. 3) GM had a very close powerful lawyer pal at that law firm. where did she work? 4) what GM did for the law firm............... that article is incredible. my confusion might be cleared up reading the article many times, but i don't want the headache.
She never worked in her life except for a do nothing job for her father which ended when he died. Her profession is listed as 'socialite'.

In a letter sent to the Judge, prosecutors said it was "at best premature" to require they identify three alleged victims named in GM’s indictment.

They said she was isolated for reasons of "safety, security, and the orderly functioning of the facility", and that it was appropriate to closely monitor new inmates facing a "strong likelihood" of many years in prison.

They nonetheless said jail officials agreed to give her 13 hours a day to review materials for her July 2021 trial, rather than the normal three hours.

Prosecutors also said they had acted "expeditiously" in turning over materials, and she could request victims' names and make other motions in December.

Ghislaine Maxwell faces 'strong likelihood' of many years in prison

that article states clearly that GM worked at the Haddon law firm at the time JR hired them.

is this pizzagate/Qanon type garbage?....... have we reached a point where i read a "researched article" and it's just a made-up garbage?.. it is so sad. that's why i said it was complete bombshell. it doesn't make any sense......... and people call the washington post, new york times, LA Times "fake news" but listen to QAnon drivel. so sad.

to me, it's completely irrelevant or bizarre if that's GM in the photo...... it would be bizarre to me if GM was working for JR law firm around that time (i mean, i think it's denver law firm. perhaps it has a new york office... or maybe i'm completely wrong)

anyway, it seems like a bombshell dropped out of nowhere, and as such unlikely to be true..........and of course the next step is preposterous (that her being in JBR photo or working at haddon at that time has much bearing on anything)............

that article states clearly that GM worked at the Haddon law firm at the time JR hired them.

is this pizzagate/Qanon type garbage?....... have we reached a point where i read a "researched article" and it's just a made-up garbage?.. it is so sad. that's why i said it was complete bombshell. it doesn't make any sense......... and people call the washington post, new york times, LA Times "fake news" but listen to QAnon drivel. so sad.

to me, it's completely irrelevant or bizarre if that's GM in the photo...... it would be bizarre to me if GM was working for JR law firm around that time (i mean, i think it's denver law firm. perhaps it has a new york office... or maybe i'm completely wrong)

anyway, it seems like a bombshell dropped out of nowhere, and as such unlikely to be true..........and of course the next step is preposterous (that her being in JBR photo or working at haddon at that time has much bearing on anything)............
She never worked a day in her life.

who said bill clinton was on the island? i see one person saying that...... and that woman said she had sex with alan dershowitz on the island. i mean, come on, really? it seems extremely unlikely that an aged, esteemed law professor was having sex with underage girls on epstein's island...
\
there seem to be alot of accusations with little proof (so far)....... i have no doubt some very bad stuff happened with epstein and GM but whether it involved djt, bc, ad not to mention oprah and ellen is another matter.

BTW, what happened to the lawsuit(s) against DJT? all i remember is a current address that was wrong (29 Palms in Cali........ somewhere with a personal connection). and then i didn't hear anything else................i think one of them may have got scared off. not sure about both (all?) of them...... and don't get me wrong, i am not DJT fan. but everything seems highly murky

Yes, the article says GM worked at the firm, but it is inaccurate. She has never worked a day in her life as a lawyer, nor does she have the education to do so. Other mistakes include the assertion that it is the last photo of Jonbenet, when a Christmas photo is. Yes, the article is on Pizzagate level. The chances of it being GM in that photo are so slim it makes a needle look obese.

Ghislaine Maxwell will not be moved to general jail population, prosecutors say

Lawyers for the longtime associate of Jeffrey Epstein claimed she was being held in “uniquely onerous” conditions.

Federal prosecutors said in a court filing Thursday that the Bureau of Prisons has no plans to move Ghislaine Maxwell, longtime associate of Jeffrey Epstein, into the general population of the New York City jail despite her lawyers’ claims that she is being held in “uniquely onerous” conditions.

Attorneys for Maxwell, who is being held without bail while awaiting trial for allegedly recruiting and grooming girls for Epstein to abuse, said she was being subjected to round-the-clock surveillance and numerous body scans...

Love it. No general population. Contact only with corrections officers, and, unless they are very poorly trained, no chance to manipulate anyone, which, as we all know, is her mo. Also, they can see everything every moment. No secrets, and she's used to choosing what she shows publicly (e.g. her "socialite" image) and when. The evil she keeps under the radar, clothed over in wealth, VIP's, and designer clothes, she gets none of it. She's 100% visible.

If a jail report comes out at trial, it could be fascinating to hear what kinds of manipulations she's trying to pull while in solitary.

Last edited:
also, she may need lots of physical evidence. and i don't think it's clear to a jury if you are having sex with a young women on video whether she is an old-looking 16 or a young-looking 19........ and having sex with a 16 or 17 year-old is quite different ethically/morally than pedophilia with pre-pubescents. it's a crime many places but i doubt the police would charge you unless someone specifically complained, especially a 16 year-old who is almost 17
Snipped for focus.
I have a male friend who had jail time and became a registered sex offender for life at 19 because his girlfriend was 16.
Under the guise of "socialite" GM has been able to get away with extreme predatory behavior. 16-year-olds are a protected class under the law. A prosecutor can easily make this case to a jury IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke