Gilgo Beach 4 Only (GB4)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is interesting but maybe most of these killings happened on a Saturday because that's when he has time to devote to his killings. To me it would suggest he has a regular job during the week.
I agree. I don't believe there's a religious component to it any more so than what would be considered standard "guilt" about his feelings regarding these women. This man had a female a significant female in his life when he was young that most likely was a prostitute or behaved in manners similar. He loved this woman but was disgusted by her as well. This made its strongest impression on him during his pubescent period and the lines all got crossed. He despises these women because he desires them and that disgusts him about himself... But he blames them for it. Seen it in varying degrees many times...usually it results in a desire for rough sex, maybe getting smacked around or degraded... But in an extreme case... Will definitely lead to murder. And once that happens a Serial is born

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I have seen and read many news stories reporting the GB4 bodies were severed and put in burlap sacks. But where are the ones saying that the bodies were NOT severed? WHERE? I need a link.

"We had the full remains of these 4 victims" -Richard Dormer

marker 6:36ff

[video=youtube;qayp5RoBZHI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qayp5RoBZHI[/video]

-Nin

Does anyone know the date when Gilgo Beach 4's bodies were IDENTIFIED? I know the bodies were FOUND circa Dec. 13, 2010. I need to know the date those bodies were IDENTIFIED. (I found something and I want to make sure it is relevant.)

Does anyone know the date when Gilgo Beach 4's bodies were IDENTIFIED? I know the bodies were FOUND circa Dec. 13, 2010. I need to know the date those bodies were IDENTIFIED. (I found something and I want to make sure it is relevant.)
I believe they were ID Jan, 2011 through DNA.

Correct me if Im wrong folks. I believe Lorraine Ela said Megan was ID on her birthday.

What did you find?

What did you find?

I found a comment on a forum board, where someone thought (Dec. 15, 2010), one of the Gilgo Beach 4 bodies found was from connecticut. I was wondering how it was possible for him to know this on Dec. 15, 2010.

I found a comment on a forum board, where someone thought (Dec. 15, 2010), one of the Gilgo Beach 4 bodies found was from connecticut. I was wondering how it was possible for him to know this on Dec. 15, 2010.
Melissa B was found on Dec 11. The other three were found on Dec 13th. Including MBB from Connecticut. That is a good question. What kind of board was it?

I am unsure if any of the GB4 were from CT. However, what I am positive about is that the bodies had been found before December 15, 2010 (granted, only a few days, but still). Another thing I am unsure about is whether the bodies had been identified at that point. It was only a few days (less than a week after the bodies were discovered), so I'm not sure if it is even possible for law enforcement to have been able to identify the bodies in such a short time. Furthermore, if the bodies had been identified, I'm not sure that the identities were revealed to the public yet. So, a lot to think about. But god points you bring up.

Melissa B was found on Dec 11. The other three were found on Dec 13th. Including MBB from Connecticut. That is a good question. What kind of board was it?
I know when they were found but I needed to know the dates the bodies were identified. Thank you!

Somebody knew, on Dec. 15, 2010, that one of the bodies was from CT.

I am unsure if any of the GB4 were from CT. However, what I am positive about is that the bodies had been found before December 15, 2010 (granted, only a few days, but still). Another thing I am unsure about is whether the bodies had been identified at that point. It was only a few days (less than a week after the bodies were discovered), so I'm not sure if it is even possible for law enforcement to have been able to identify the bodies in such a short time. Furthermore, if the bodies had been identified, I'm not sure that the identities were revealed to the public yet. So, a lot to think about. But god points you bring up.
GB4 were found Sat the 11th and Monday the 13th. Maureen traveled to NYC from Connecticut.

Dec 15th. You could barely get LE to admit there was a serial killer at that time. I highly doubt names of the missing were being released. You may be onto something. Call it in. This could be ( as Dormer would put it) the diamond in the rough. There were no IDs until Jan 2011. LE had to wait for DNA.

GB4 were found Sat the 11th and Monday the 13th. Maureen traveled to NYC from Connecticut.

Dec 15th. You could barely get LE to admit there was a serial killer at that time. I highly doubt names of the missing were being released. You may be onto something. Call it in. This could be ( as Dormer would put it) the diamond in the rough. There were no IDs until Jan 2011. LE had to wait for DNA.

Exactly. If identities were not made public at that date, then the person who made that comment may know more than the average person. Maybe that person is in LE working on the case. However, if all the comment said was that one of the bodies was from CT, that really isn't much nor specific information. Anyone cold've guessed that one of the bodies found along a beach on Long Island, New York may have been from the neighboring state of Connecticut. It would've been very different if the comment made specific allegations regarding a person's identify, for example.

Yeah that person's response kind of startled me. He knew one of the bodies discovered (his post is from 12/15/2010) was from CT.

Exactly. If identities were not made public at that date, then the person who made that comment may know more than the average person. Maybe that person is in LE working on the case. However, if all the comment said was that one of the bodies was from CT, that really isn't much nor specific information. Anyone cold've guessed that one of the bodies found along a beach on Long Island, New York may have been from the neighboring state of Connecticut. It would've been very different if the comment made specific allegations regarding a person's identify, for example.
I wasn't specific about everything I read joesmith97. I just wanted to make sure about the date the bodies were IDENTIFIED.

Not specific enough? Its more than enough. LE isnt waiting for a tip claiming someone confessed. You go with your gut. Sometimes your right and sometimes your wrong.

Not specific enough? Its more than enough. LE isnt waiting for a tip claiming someone confessed. You go with your gut. Sometimes your right and sometimes your wrong.
If someone accurately guessed that a victim was from the tristate area state of Connecticut, which is only an hour drive away from Gilgo, that is not specific at all. What would have been strange is if someone accurately predicted the identify of the victims. Just guessing a state is not specific AT ALL. However, royceking later wrote that he/she wasn't specific in everything he/she originally stated. I was only concerned with one piece of what could have been a lot of information in the comment.

I agree to many things about New York have came up in the investigation

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pixilove
Back