Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I found out my husband was credibly accused of being a serial killer and I was given all of this evidence indicating that it is very likely true, I would want to meet with police to help them put him away--tell them about his schedule, when he was home, places he liked to go, everything I knew that might help the victims get justice.
But you would likely need some time to process, first.

About Las Vegas, many people are saying he’s had property in Vegas for two decades but reporters state he bought one condo in 2004 and sold it in 2013 and he bought a second one in 2005.

Victoria Camara was found in August 11, 2003.

What makes him tick, in my opinion, is power and control. I hesitate to type this because I don't want it to be misconstrued as empathy for RH, but I think there is a great deal of self loathing at play here. I think he felt shame for these urges. How do you reduce the shame ? You shift the responsibility. " If YOU weren't this, I wouldn't be this "...that realm of thinking. I think we see that in his calls to Melissa's little sister. Did he want to torment her ? Absolutely. But within that he also displays venom at the profession itself...as if it's very existence somehow MADE him do the things he did. It didn't , of course, but I think he tells himself that it did.

JMO

Idk do psychopaths feel guilt, shame, have self-loathing? I think of him more as having none of those kinds of feelings. Anger, yes, at all the inconvenience the victim has caused him but I think rather than any guilt or shame he is arrogant and proud of his handiwork. Yes he ticks for power and control but I don't think he's trying to qualify those urges. I don't think he cares enough about what society thinks to try to excuse his actions.

About Las Vegas, many people are saying he’s had property in Vegas for two decades but reporters state he bought one condo in 2004 and sold it in 2013 and he bought a second one in 2005.

Victoria Camara was found in August 11, 2003.
That's about 19 continuous years of owning property there. Roughly two decades?

It has always amazed me how the incarcerated seemingly find Jesus. Particularly murders and rapists.

MOO
Maybe it's because I'm a bit of a cynic, but I find it predictable. I'm sure that for a rare few, the conversion or awakening of faith is genuine, but for a lot, it's the next port of call when the mortal court rules against them.

MOO

For whatever reason AC LE has ruled out RH, whether that is this case or not it’s still quite possible that RH copied the AC presentation. I can’t help but think he might have been competing with another or even other killers. It’s possible he met creeps of like mind in his internet dealings.
I'm curious at their rationale for ruling him out for AC.
I wonder whether it is subject to change?

Shot in the dark, maybe he was in to Halloween killings...thinking about him calling and taunting the victims’ families...this feels “Halloweeny” to me.

Any Halloween cases in the area during this time period? Random shot in the dark based on “Halloween” making its way into this discussion twice now.
Somewhere along the line, some of us have speculated a bit about these characters, fwiw, imo speculation.
'An evil scientist implants the brain of murdered high-school student Michael into a Tyrannosaurus. He escapes, wreaks vengeance on his high-school tormentors, and reunites with his sweetheart Tammy.'
Denise Richards in Tammy and the T-Rex (1994)

Tammy and the T-Rex (1994) ⭐ 5.3 | Comedy, Sci-Fi
Tammy and the T-Rex
Hellboy (2004)

Hellboy (2004) ⭐ 6.8 | Action, Adventure, Fantasy
Hellboy

Long Island Serial Killer Suspect Is Refusing Jail Visits From ‘Fans’ of Case​

The Suffolk County sheriff says Rex Heuermann has only accepted visits from two people: his attorney and a 'person known to him'​

Come clean! Who was it that tried to visit him? JK JK

Idk do psychopaths feel guilt, shame, have self-loathing? I think of him more as having none of those kinds of feelings. Anger, yes, at all the inconvenience the victim has caused him but I think rather than any guilt or shame he is arrogant and proud of his handiwork. Yes he ticks for power and control but I don't think he's trying to qualify those urges. I don't think he cares enough about what society thinks to try to excuse his actions.

I'm not qualified to make a clinical diagnosis, but I do find it interesting that many trained psychologists diagnosed Jeffery Dahmer as a psychopath despite the fact that he clearly felt remorse and revulsion by his own behavior.

The Suffolk County sheriff says Rex Heuermann has only accepted visits from two people: his attorney and a 'person known to him'​

" Fans of the case " ? What an incredibly odd choice of words.

I love the way some news outlets improvise. Unless it wound up on the cutting floor of his interview with good ole Nance, Sheriff Toulon never said anything about him refusing visits from fans of the case. He did, however, say he has only accepted visits from two people. As far as I know, the refusing fans part is ad-lib. If I am wrong, by all means, please let me know.

MOO

Somewhere along the line, some of us have speculated a bit about these characters, fwiw, imo speculation.
'An evil scientist implants the brain of murdered high-school student Michael into a Tyrannosaurus. He escapes, wreaks vengeance on his high-school tormentors, and reunites with his sweetheart Tammy.'
Denise Richards in Tammy and the T-Rex (1994)

Tammy and the T-Rex (1994) ⭐ 5.3 | Comedy, Sci-Fi
Tammy and the T-Rex
Hellboy (2004)

Hellboy (2004) ⭐ 6.8 | Action, Adventure, Fantasy
Hellboy
Afaik, there are also conventions at Las Vegas ....

I'm curious at their rationale for ruling him out for AC.
I wonder whether it is subject to change?
IMO Even though it is a fairly desolate location, it was still easy for him to be spotted by someone walking a dog or taking a jog. Behind the motel and across the street from that area is a residential neighborhood. I don't know if he'd have taken that risk. But otoh I don't know how these women did business, if they were on the streets, in a bar, or operating online, that might make a difference. I personally don't think he's connected now.

They have declared to the media that he has been ruled out as a suspect. That doesn’t mean that they’ve actually ruled him out as a suspect.

I can understand that kind of a tactic if a suspect is at large but not when they're locked up and lE has seized all they have.. there is nothing he can do to hide evidence while locked up, he's not exactly mr popular.

RE LE I just keep getting that awful sinking feeling..
'is this it?'
'is this all?'
what about the others? Gone so long... no apparent progress..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97