Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 4 murders, July 2023 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say, I am pleasantly surprised by Ray Tierney and the current Task Force team. They are being incredibly thorough, they are keeping information close to the vest -only releasing bits that are relevant to charges as they arise. And the determination that they won't stop. After following this case for so long, feeling the hopelessness we all did, I am suddenly full of hope that every single one of these girls will get their names back and some form of justice.

We know that RH & AE were married in 89' and living in the house in 93'
John Ray had said last year, and today he alluded to them, that Craig Heuerman and wife lived in the house with RH-AE for awhile.
I haven't been able to find any online info about Craig being there with wife.
Point being if true and it fits the 1993 timeline it could be Criag's wife's hair.

I believe AE and RH were not married until 1996. He had a previous wife. We do not know at this time if the WITNESS 3 hair has anything to do with his previous wife.

I'm curious about his concerns about sounds. Easy to assume he wants to muffle sounds coming from inside the torture room, but he mentions a bird. I'm wondering if he was making films and didn't want a cheerful bird chirping outside to be heard while he was videoing the dark things he was doing to victims in the basement?

jmo

edited to add source: https://www.scribd.com/document/739...cation-from-June-6-2024#fullscreen&from_embed
I presumed it meant that if he could hear a bird chirping from the outside, then someone on the outside could hear the sounds his victims made.

I don’t know of the rest of us, here but I’m feeling overwhelmed and less safe knowing that monsters like this walk right beside us. This new information makes it all so real. I always suspected this was the work of one man, at times I thought he might have shared his activities with other sick people but now I’m wondering if didn’t find other perverts, follow their activities, join their online chat rooms maybe even going to places they spoke of. I also think he didn’t stalk only targets but potential patsies.
Or maybe he knew people who were into similar "activities".

Newsday is reporting he’s been charged for two counts of second degree murder — anyone know why it’s second degree? Isn’t there meticulous planning and premeditation to prove otherwise? Or is this only regards to other victims?

MOO

Newsday is reporting he’s been charged for two counts of second degree murder — anyone know why it’s second degree? Isn’t there meticulous planning and premeditation to prove otherwise? Or is this only regards to other victims?

MOO
This was answered in the presser. It's a NY State law thing.

I don’t know about you guys, but this is even far more horrific than I was expecting out of today’s announcement. I was thinking maybe RH was responsible for all or most of the victims, maybe not. And that he sexually assaulted, strangled, and dumped like a lot of garden variety SKs. This is a whole other level. A literal horror movie come to life. I’m just reeling.

I agree.

I have a recurring nightmare about a serial killer who does unspeakable things to his victims. It's as if my nightmare has come true.

Curious still, that RH and his attorney keep bringing up Burke as being involved. I have so many questions.
And speaking of JB, has anyone seen hawkshaw lately? I'd love to hear his take on all of the more recent developments here.

I don’t know of the rest of us, here but I’m feeling overwhelmed and less safe knowing that monsters like this walk right beside us. This new information makes it all so real. I always suspected this was the work of one man, at times I thought he might have shared his activities with other sick people but now I’m wondering if didn’t find other perverts, follow their activities, join their online chat rooms maybe even going to places they spoke of. I also think he didn’t stalk only targets but potential patsies.
well...I really wonder if he made money through the darkest levels of the web
We know this type of stuff is out there.

Last edited:
We know that RH & AE were married in 89' and living in the house in 93'
John Ray had said last year, and today he alluded to them, that Craig Heuerman and wife lived in the house with RH-AE for awhile.
I haven't been able to find any online info about Craig being there with wife.
Point being if true and it fits the 1993 timeline it could be Criag's wife's hair.
RH was married to his first wife until I believe 1993 or 1994. The article here states he married her in 1990. He later married AE in 1996.

MOO
New York state has a very specific definition of first degree. I recall discussing this in another case. I don't remember the specifics, but you can find it by googling.

jmo

MOO
It has something to do with how far back those murders occurred. Apparently, there's a NY law that states you can't charge for 1st degree murder after a certain period of time (or something like that). At least, that's what I took away from Tierney's statements.

ETA: I have never ever heard of a law like that, so I am just going to have to take Tierney's word on it, because my mind might give way if I try to research anything else today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member