Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rex Heuermann worked as a seasonal employee at Jones Beach State Park in 1982.

Its less than 10 miles from the area Jane Doe was dumped

Jane Doe had been dead for an extended period of time, but had only been in the dumpster for less than a day.

Hemlock needles were found inside of her clothes

I think this is 2021 Google Street view of the house. It looks as if the gutter on the front - above & across the garage and maybe the porch - were removed. If no gutters wouldn't the foundation become very wet - and likely causing dampness/leaking into the basement??

View attachment 508624
Is that a vintage car under the tarp?

If there’s one thing I’m wondering, probably my biggest question for a while since this went global, is how did Rex even interact normally with his daughter and step-son? I mean, the sheer depravity of what he’s accused of, plus the absolute excruciating detailing he put into every nook and cranny makes me think he treated them both like he did to the women he murdered; trash

(Also, hi other users, I’m a new guy lol)
His daughter worked at his firm.

If there’s one thing I’m wondering, probably my biggest question for a while since this went global, is how did Rex even interact normally with his daughter and step-son? I mean, the sheer depravity of what he’s accused of, plus the absolute excruciating detailing he put into every nook and cranny makes me think he treated them both like he did to the women he murdered; trash

Hello new guy! I don't want to sleuth her too much but it has been reported that the daughter worked along with her father at the architect's midtown office.

Although I am curious as well, I wish we could PREVENT serial killers from killing, but in the meantime, I would LOVE to know about his victims as well, they had hopes and dreams.
Perhaps he was able to wear a mask of sanity in front of family, friends even girlfriends/wives for a while.
My guess is his true colours came out in 1993 and that's why his first wife left him.
However, hiding it from your family, two children, and a wife in a small house seems much more difficult for 25 years!
Impossible? Maybe...I bet looking back there were red flags.
Maybe his current wife was into kinky S&M too when they first met? Either he wears the mask of sanity in front of everyone or he slipped, they have seen his true nature.
I’m not sure there was ever a hunky-dory side to living with RH. An addict is an addict. He is/was allegedly addicted to killing, torture, presumably sex, hoarding (?), and maybe more. But addicts, no matter what their poison, have addict personalities — issues with codependency, boundaries, denial, truth, control, dysfunctional relationships, etc. Stuff not conducive to a healthy family dynamics and unconditional love. This said many addicts are high functioning — hold a responsible job, make a lot of money, have dinner with the family every night — but In my experience living among them, high functioning or not, addicts have addict personalities! OMO.

Children of addicts are usually “adult children” (look up ACOA) and I mean they have to become adults in the family system while they are still children because the adults aren’t functioning in the position of adult.

While it may not be an accurate appraisal, IMO the body language, facial affect, dress, personal hygiene, and general vibe I get from sp0u$e is someone who has not been content or fulfilled for some time (added: also appears as someone with own issues) :( I wonder if the entire family ever took vacations together or did m0m and k1d$ need breaks from dynamics with other parent? Or was it expected/ suggested they leave periodically?

My point is whether or not everyone in small house was aware of d@d’s misdeeds, IMO they were still living with an addict and all that means. :(

MOO. MOO.

Last edited:
Yea, he also has to wait a significant period in between kills. He needs something to keep him occupied. Those camera recons were part of it too. We know from his search history that he was also likely engaging in consensual BDSM with sex workers. I still have a sneaking suspicion that he wrote this little checklist with a fictional audience in mind.
The idea that he actually had this mindset where he could "jot this down" like someone making a grocery list or a vacation checklist-- it's beyond bizarre. It's adding a whole new dimension of concern for me. It's way, way too "matter of fact." It's the attitude that worries me, the comfort level he had. And the idea that this is stored on a computer. LE would be able to extract that if they really tried. But for whatever reason, RH obviously felt comfortable enough with the steps he'd taken to delete. Evidently, that's an area where he didn't do "his homework." What I'm saying is, this makes him look too comfortable, almost like he felt protected. But by what, by whom? I agree with you on the audience. I just hope it was completely fictional. Probably. I've always thought he acted alone. With these new developments, I'm not as sure.

Hi new guy!

Was the condition of the exterior of the house a reflection of the relationships of those living in the interior?

Like why did VH end up working as her father's receptionist?
I get the still living at home due to obscene rents but something whispers a bit of socially uncomfortable.

CS, Asa's son has"developmental disabilities" so that could be an issue within family dynamics.

Just today I was thinking about Victoria's friends and if she had girlfriends to the house growing up.

From what's been entered as evidence against RH the age of these g'friends would be irrelevant.

Is that a vintage car under the tarp?
It is IIRC some sort of military type Jeep or the like I believe. With a raised windshield. But I don’t know that the specific type was ever identified.

There was this post in thread #5 post #865 last year. But I am not able to find a response or update. And my search skills on this are subterranean. Apologies given. MOO

Post in thread 'Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #5'
Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #5

He also worked in Freeport an architect intern.
This is his wedding announcement 9-29-90

img

Last edited:

Welcome! We are glad you are here!

Thanks for joining in this discussion. :)

'A note hung on the door.'

"To any media, representatives, law enforcement, or any other person, we ask that you respect our privacy and contact our attorneys only for any matter," the note reads. "Please do not trespass or loiter on this property."

rex-heuermann.webp
Just an aside: There seem to be lots of daisies growing wild in the backyard. Daisies and chamomile daisies pop up where dead bodies have been buried. That's where the old saying, "Pushing up daisies" comes from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader