Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to add, we don't actually know when those victims died.
We know when they went missing but we have no idea how long he kept them alive for 'playtime'. It could have been days weeks or even months.
Exactly, and for all we know, RH who very well may have a history of being a guest, a visitor or even a lurker around sex clubs, parties and online activities, may have been stalking SG and if so, he may have gotten her and even kept her the longest. The area where she was ultimately found was scoured for the better part of a year- by dogs, by LE on foot and aerial mappers. Why or should I say HOW, would/could her decomposing body lie just about 30 feet off the OP for nearly a year before it was found?

People who grow up in a dysfunctional household don't always realise the depth of the issues until years later. It's possible that VH in her late 20s is still processing that certain things she grew up with were not normal and did not happen in every family.

I have no doubt that RH was a difficult man to live with. I have wondered previously what effect that had on his wife and children. But it is all speculation. We don't know what VH did or did not see. We don't know what she was or was not aware of. We don't know, that if she saw something, she fully understood what it was.

It's one thing to say AE must have turned a blind eye to certain aspects of RH's life. She was a grown woman when she met RH and she made her choices. VH was born into that house and never knew anything else. That's why I personally have an issue with the way the press conference went. MOO.
AE had nowhere to go to. It can be very difficult to escape a poor or abusive relationship. They also has a disabled son. She may well have made a conscious choice to stay with RH. And she may have had an inkling of what he (may be) capable of.

That's very interesting. It may not be relevant, but worth exploring.
What folks here unearthed about Massapequa was enlightening. There were so many people connected to this investigation who lived there. There were advertised “kinky” sex parties, swinger parties, M Pak apparently lived there and others who’ve testified or made legal affidavits had links to that specific town.

What folks here unearthed about Massapequa was enlightening. There were so many people connected to this specific area who lived there. There were advertised “kinky” sex parties, swinger parties, M Pak apparently lived there and others who’ve testified or made legal affidavits had links to that specific town.
Yeah, Massapequa and Manorville. Two places that keep popping up.

Exactly, and for all we know, RH who very well may have a history of being a guest, a visitor or even a lurker around sex clubs, parties and online activities, may have been stalking SG and if so, he may have gotten her and even kept her the longest. The area where she was ultimately found was scoured for the better part of a year- by dogs, by LE on foot and aerial mappers. Why or should I say HOW, would/could her decomposing body lie just about 30 feet off the OP for nearly a year before it was found?
I was chatting about her recently to a friend of mine and we both agreed she would have been the type of girl he would have wanted badly enough to go to all kinds of lengths to procure..

AE had nowhere to go to. It can be very difficult to escape a poor or abusive relationship. They also has a disabled son. She may well have made a conscious choice to stay with RH. And she may have had an inkling of what he (may be) capable of.
AE had nowhere to go???? How do you know this please? Please provide proof of your statement.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, emotion is reigning supreme here. The bail application makes it clear that VH has been interviewed by LE.
See the portion about the trip to Vermont with the family of VH's kindergarten friend.

Since the FBI and State Police are part of the taskforce, along with local LE and perhaps other agencies, it makes sense to me to think she was interviewed by someone highly trained and skilled.

Just because we don't know what was said (and why should we?), doesn't mean that anytime the investigation needs info from her interview(s) LE won't have it - or get it. IF she is indeed a witness and if her testimony is needed in court, there's every reason to believe Tierney will have her on the witness stand.

She may not appear in court as her "witness" may not be necessary for the case the DA is building. BUT guess what folks, that is his job and his business how he builds the case. Tierney has repeatedly said the investigation speaks through indictments arrived at through the confidential work of a Grand Jury. So far, the taskforce seems to be doing a great job and has even charged in an unexpected direction.

John Ray on the other hand . . . well don't get me started. That disgusting display of a PC means I am no longer sitting on the fence where he is concerned.

Isn't most everything in life itself influenced by emotion? Particularly if we are on a website that discusses behaviors... greed, love, lust, jealousy, rage. Isn't most every follow, sub, click on social media driven by basic emotion? Sometimes we look further and find criminality other times we find lies... be it politicians, influencers, lawyers, and people who just want to muddy truth. Childhood trauma can be used in legal proceedings... maybe it will and maybe it won't. Trying to stop people from being emotional or expressing emotional reactions to public info is futile.

jmo

Last edited:
I'm confused what you mean by the name/number and where it could be written.

I just googled "Pandora's Box" NYC and there was no way in hell I was going to click on any of the numerous links after reading the snips. lol

Here's a SAFE link (no photos) just INFO:
If RH attended it would explain where all his money went, it's an expensive, elite club.

Johnnie W. Mask and Gregory P. Isaacs spoke to Newsweek about what it was like to defend an accused serial killer and gave their perspectives on alleged Gilgo killer Rex Heuermann's case.

"It was basically seven, eight years out of my life and practice, but it was not a bad experience," Mask said.

Mask represented Charles Cullen, who admitted to murdering 40 people in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, and some believe he could have hundreds of victims. Through his job as a nurse, Cullen gave patients a fatal dose of medication in their IVs.

He pleaded guilty to killing 13 patients and to attempting to kill two others in New Jersey in April 2004. He pleaded guilty to murdering three more the following month. In November 2004, he pleaded guilty to murdering six patients and trying to kill three others in Pennsylvania. He is currently serving 18 consecutive life sentences at New Jersey State Prison in Trenton.

Isaacs represented Thomas Huskey, who was accused of murdering four women in Tennessee in 1992, during two trials. Both resulted in a hung jury for the murder charges and the case was ultimately dismissed. Prior to the murder trial, Huskey was convicted on several rape charges and sentenced to 64 years in prison.

"The dynamic that I had with four capital homicides, it's a tremendous amount of work because if they're being tried together, which in my case they were, you're basically doing four capital cases at the same time," Isaac said

"I have done and do a lot of high-profile cases, but when you have the specter of a serial killer, this may sound cliche, but it almost adds a chill to the courtroom," Isaacs said. "So it's a very different dynamic and electricity that until you've been there, literally it's hard to describe."

"There's the media frenzy. The public, for whatever reason, good or bad, appears to be captivated by the fact that there was a serial killer in their community," Isaacs said.

"I think it gets attention because of the rarity of the situation," Mask said. "There's not that many serial killers around, and people are curious about what would make a person commit these crimes and they want to see what's going on in the heads of individuals that [do] these things."

The defense in Huskey's case included dissociative identity disorder, which Isaacs said increased public interest in the proceedings.

Word Document Rex Heuermann

Rex Heuermann, the alleged Gilgo Beach serial killer, made a list of notes. The evidence was found in March. Court documents
:( :mad:

do you feel this way about every family of serial killers?
what if their lives were never exposed on a international scale by John Ray?
do you still consider them all 'witnesses' with something to hide?
just curious

I think EVERYONE wonders what did the family know. Were there RED FLAGS? Signs?.. Were they victims too? Did he abuse them too?
Or how did the SK hide his double life, everyone wonders about it.
Detectives have to ask these tough questions and so do psychologists.
They weren't living separately or estranged they lived in a small house together. The daughter lived there for 26 years.

My youngest once told me that while on a sleep over at his buddy's house, his friend showed him a closet full of S&M and bondage stuff. It belonged to his dad, who had divorced his mom a few years prior.

Rex living with his family in that rather small home while killing multiple women in the basement - that's going to be hard to hide.

As info, my son's friend had a lot of serious psych issues from an early age that have only grown worse in adulthood.

Parents with S&M kinks should lock the door, but knowing how clever kids are he might have locked it and he found the key.

“I do not agree with anything John Ray is doing,” Sherre Gilbert, sister of Shannan Gilbert, wrote on X. “This is disrespectful and I had no prior knowledge to this ‘press conference’ or the ‘evidence’ he was presenting today. He should’ve been there to discuss Shannan’s case period! He cuts his nose to spite his face! I do not support nor condone his actions whatsoever!”

Johnnie W. Mask and Gregory P. Isaacs spoke to Newsweek about what it was like to defend an accused serial killer and gave their perspectives on alleged Gilgo killer Rex Heuermann's case.

"It was basically seven, eight years out of my life and practice, but it was not a bad experience," Mask said.

Mask represented Charles Cullen, who admitted to murdering 40 people in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, and some believe he could have hundreds of victims. Through his job as a nurse, Cullen gave patients a fatal dose of medication in their IVs.

He pleaded guilty to killing 13 patients and to attempting to kill two others in New Jersey in April 2004. He pleaded guilty to murdering three more the following month. In November 2004, he pleaded guilty to murdering six patients and trying to kill three others in Pennsylvania. He is currently serving 18 consecutive life sentences at New Jersey State Prison in Trenton.

Isaacs represented Thomas Huskey, who was accused of murdering four women in Tennessee in 1992, during two trials. Both resulted in a hung jury for the murder charges and the case was ultimately dismissed. Prior to the murder trial, Huskey was convicted on several rape charges and sentenced to 64 years in prison.

"The dynamic that I had with four capital homicides, it's a tremendous amount of work because if they're being tried together, which in my case they were, you're basically doing four capital cases at the same time," Isaac said

"I have done and do a lot of high-profile cases, but when you have the specter of a serial killer, this may sound cliche, but it almost adds a chill to the courtroom," Isaacs said. "So it's a very different dynamic and electricity that until you've been there, literally it's hard to describe."

"There's the media frenzy. The public, for whatever reason, good or bad, appears to be captivated by the fact that there was a serial killer in their community," Isaacs said.

"I think it gets attention because of the rarity of the situation," Mask said. "There's not that many serial killers around, and people are curious about what would make a person commit these crimes and they want to see what's going on in the heads of individuals that [do] these things."

The defense in Huskey's case included dissociative identity disorder, which Isaacs said increased public interest in the proceedings.

Word Document Rex Heuermann

Rex Heuermann, the alleged Gilgo Beach serial killer, made a list of notes. The evidence was found in March. Court documents
:( :mad:
It almost seems like he was taking notes to eventually write a book. An instruction book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member