Globe IDs Caylee's Daddy as Josh O. (deceased)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There are threads in the parking lot that discuss Josh O, and you can find alot of sluething info about him there. Poster Noddy brought him to the forfront a couple of months ago.

Yes, I've read that thread and think there is a good possibility of JO being the father of Caylee. In all the pictures of potential fathers, I've been looking for someone with a square jaw line like Caylee. This young man certainly had one. There are other factors you can read about on that thread.

Josh sounds like he was a remarkable young man. Thank you for coming here and telling us about him. :blowkiss:

I haven't been following this site too closely lately but your posts about this young man are very heartwarming, while at the same time the whole situation is so tragic. I know Caylee and Josh are in peace and in heaven, no matter if they are related or not.

It seems complicated to some, but Josh was my first cousin, but he thought of me as an aunt and called me that while growing up. There is a big age difference between us and I thought of him and his brother almost like sons to me. The family is not upset about any of these discussions. We would be upset if there was truth to it and it was proven that Caylee was family to us. Josh's mom lost her first-born and then would have to face knowing she also lost a granddaughter she never knew about. Wouldn't that upset y'all, too?

My question is: Why do the people here think Caylee's parentage is NOT important? If they found a definite father and family, they could help in the penalty phase of Casey's trial. Imagine the prosecution producing grieving family of Caylee's who have a voice in Florida during the sentencing stage of a trial. It could hurt Casey tremendously! So that would be one plus of finding Caylee's father.

Bold is mine - I agree with everything you said! I'm so glad you speak with wisdom. Thank you.

Not to my knowledge. But more importantly, I've poured over every word on his myspace, including comments and mail and I have not found one scrap of a mention of them. The only link is Mallory.

Mallory went to school to be an Event Planner, iirc,... Casey became pretend Event Planner...I recall that from Michelles Statement, I believe.

Wonder if there might have been a fascination with 'anything Mallory'? Casey and Lee were the only 2 Children...then came Mallory, a Daughter-in-law, of sorts, with real accomplishments...jealousy? Envy? Emulation?

Please share... Who do you think it is??? Please,Please give a hint

My entire answer to follow is HYPOTHETICAL of course, because I do not have access to any DNA testing any more than any other person.. I am posting this more to hopefully give posters a sense of relief, and of there being a good person possibly in Caylee's life- even if we do not have complete public knowledge of it at present.
IF the person ponted out by many as the potential father:

He has been mentioned, and MANY posters thought it was a likely match for several reasons. Once the discussion about him heated up somewhat, the entire thread was pulled for review and never put back.
For that reason, I am very reluctant to bring a possible innocent into the discussion by name. He is not a POI. He is someone whom I think would be a wonderful man and father if he had been given the chance to interact with his daughter. Likewise, his family. I HOPE very much that if he is the father, it will be made public at trial.
It will be in stark contrast to Caylee's mother, for sure.

Mainly, I would lean towards this person because IMO, Caylee and he favored in every possible way. I think a lot of people would feel some satisfaction that Caylee was not a little Casey, but a little girl replica of her daddy's face with his eyes and smile.
I honestly do not know what he and his family know or don't know, but I believe from all I have researched on the young man that they are extremely nice people who deserve to know if they had a granddaughter, a niece, a cousin, etc. if they do not already all know.

Disclaimer- I could be dead wrong, along with many posters who saw the same incredible resenblance.. If I am, then I am sincerely wrong and not " gossipy" or purposely wrong.

Best,
Maria

Hello Macaws! Welcome to Websleuths!

I'd also like to say you've done a wonderful job in keeping up Josh's MySpace profile. While I may not have known him, I'd bet he was one hell of a comedian - one in which I'd probably have liked to hang around with. I laughed out loud at some of the things he wrote on his page, as well as some other forums in which his friends posted on his comedic abilities!
[...]
I'd like to tell you that if you hadn't heard of Websleuths before, we're a fun loving dedicated bunch of folks that are members to help victims of crime.
[...]
If in fact Josh happens to be her daddy, which I personally don't know what to think as I did the math and he would have been recuperating when Casey would have gotten pregnant, then I hope everyone in his family sues for damages...maybe turning it into a wonderful justice coalition fund.

Peace be with you,

Jersey :blowkiss:

Thank you, Jersey, and my thanks to everyone here for their wish of condolences for my family. I wouldn't be here if it were not for the fact that Josh passed almost three years ago. Time has eased the grief.

I don't actually do much to Josh's myspace page. It is nearly the same as it was. I did put a slide show of his "paddle-out" funeral on there. Even still, I have to answer inbox messages from out-of-touch old friends who do not know that Josh is deceased. Yes, Josh was quite funny. Some of his humor was a little too crude for me, but I still enjoyed watching his face light up as he made someone laugh or shocked them.

Josh did have spinal injuries from the car accident, but he was not bedridden. He lived in pain daily, but he still was able to do most of what he wanted to.
The experimental surgery he had early in 2006 is what really put him down.

I needed the explanation of why this forum exists. I did come here because I heard this subject was being discussed, but I'm still a little confused as to the purpose of this forum. Do you "solve" crimes? Do you identify criminals or victims? What is the focus of this forum.

Thank you for your patience with me and I don't know if I would continue posting on here or not. It's possible.

Also, Paladine has come up with an interesting point. I don't know how long Mallory has been with Lee, but Casey and Lee seem to have an unusual brother and sister relationship and Casey just might be a little jealous of Mall taking Lee's attention away from her. Mallory is also pregnant with Lee's child right now. Maybe Casey went over the very thin edge of her sanity?

in all the possible father-pictures as compared to Caylee's photos, I cant find anyone that I think matches. Because Caylee is a perfect replica of Cindy. I see her in the baby's features to the point I cant see any resemblance to any of the potential fathers. I dont think Caylee looks like Casey at all, or like anyone in the family except Cindy. Caylee LOOKS like Cindy's daughter more than Casey does. All the potential father features are lost in that childs face.

in all the possible father-pictures as compared to Caylee's photos, I cant find anyone that I think matches. Because Caylee is a perfect replica of Cindy. I see her in the baby's features to the point I cant see any resemblance to any of the potential fathers. I dont think Caylee looks like Casey at all, or like anyone in the family except Cindy. Caylee LOOKS like Cindy's daughter more than Casey does. All the potential father features are lost in that childs face.

Bold mine.

My very first impression of Caylee, Cindy, & KC, in the first televised photos & story, was the same as yours. I thought Caylee was the image of Cindy, & before I joined here, reading the unfolding stories, I thought KC murdered Caylee, as a result of her hatred for her mother. ( I shudder at the thought of even writing that), but nevertheless that was my strongest feeling, initially.

As time has passed, & now knowing so many aspects of Cindy, I don't see Caylee in Cindy as before. I'm sure my impressions of Cindy & her behavior, has clouded my first impressions, seeing her as almost a clone of Cindy!

I did see Caylee in JPC in his eyes, & now with Josh O, there is something in the length of his arms that I saw in Caylee.

Which all goes to show how strangely the mind works. Who knows, but, I hope it will be revealed someday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back