Globe IDs Caylee's Daddy as Josh O. (deceased)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Whew ... what a relief I thought it was going to be me .... Good Luck to you, I would advise you to lawyer up ....

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

I already have a call in. A couple of lawyers have a group rate going, this month.

But, don't get TOO comfy. I DID here a couple rumors about you. LP said he overheard them from CA. ;-) Ever work as a nanny? :-o

... and there might be KC's disturbed justification/motivation for killing Caylee. I'll just send her to be with her father. Death by whatever means (suicide/murder) is not so bad. He's her dad, she'll be better off without Cindy, and I can get on with my life...

...Even more creepy if Casey drowned her, considering the sufrboard suicide.

In Casey's messed up way of thinking, she was probably feeling sorry for herself that night 'cause she wanted to go out but had to take care of Caylee...started thinking how she wished Caylee had a baby-daddy to send her to so Casey could party. Maybe decided to send her anyway.

Susan

In Casey's messed up way of thinking, she was probably feeling sorry for herself that night 'cause she wanted to go out but had to take care of Caylee...started thinking how she wished Caylee had a baby-daddy to send her to so Casey could party. Maybe decided to send her anyway.

Susan

I didn't think about that! That IS creepy!

And, as NG says.... maybe the fam is trying to pin a drowning on JG because that IS what happened!

Not too confuse the already muddy waters, but I found out from a friend in FL. who met someone tbe other day, who claimed she knew who Caylee's father was. She said it was a wealthy man, older, George knew him from a job, and he doesn't want anyone to know. So as long as the Anthony's keep their mouths shut, he pays the lawyers.

Josh has a myspace profile dedicated to him. I am not going to post it here, but you can try to find it. There is a message on the site denying the allegations of the Globe. How sad whether it is true or not to drag these folks who have already endured such great tragedy. :(

Sad but par for the course really. The accused is like a malignancy IMO. She spreads her tentacles and infects everyone in her sphere. Caylee ended up dead, George nearly did and now these innocent people are being asked to mourn a grandchild, they never had the opportunity of loving, because Casey was too self absorbed to consider anyone but herself.
Children have rights and parentage should be one of them. An adopted child may not have the advantage of knowing their medical history and their lineage, but there's no excuse for Casey robbing Caylee of that right.

Susan

Interesting theory. Not so farfetched.

Not too confuse the already muddy waters, but I found out from a friend in FL. who met someone tbe other day, who claimed she knew who Caylee's father was. She said it was a wealthy man, older, George knew him from a job, and he doesn't want anyone to know. So as long as the Anthony's keep their mouths shut, he pays the lawyers.

Pretty sure we'll see fingers pointing in all different directions, for the rest of KC's miserable life.

I think she like's the idea of being an enigma. Also, she can point to whomever she wants to influence-- she thinks.

My guess is that we will never know, and that's the way KC and CA want it. It keeps Caylee belonging JUST to them-- someone to fight over. UGH!

Smut magazine, great for lining bird cages and wasting time in hair salons. Cannot be confused with REAL news.

I don't believe a word of it.

BTW, I read what happened to this Josh, he was injured 2 years before by a hit and run driver and lived in "severe pain" and ended his life. Very very sad and I feel so bad for his family and memory being draged in to this fiasco.

So, this would mean that shortly after this tragic accident he inpregnated KC in this one night stand. KC is delusional. I'm sorry the father could have been a bum in the park for all we know. Doesnt matter anyways, except for the lawyers benefiting from the KC stimulus plan and the smut magazines that can make anything up and people will buy it.

Smut magazine, great for lining bird cages and wasting time in hair salons. Cannot be confused with REAL news.

I don't believe a word of it.

BTW, I read what happened to this Josh, he was injured 2 years before by a hit and run driver and lived in "severe pain" and ended his life. Very very sad and I feel so bad for his family and memory being draged in to this fiasco.

So, this would mean that shortly after this tragic accident he inpregnated KC in this one night stand. KC is delusional. I'm sorry the father could have been a bum in the park for all we know. Doesnt matter anyways, except for the lawyers benefiting from the KC stimulus plan and the smut magazines that can make anything up and people will buy it.

Well, so far, Caylee has, what? FOUR deceased fathers? Two "Js" and Two "Bs."

It WOULD be interesting, though, if that relative of Josh's takes the DNA test. The relative said Josh might have chosen to live, had he known he had a child, BTW.

It WOULD be interesting, though, if that relative of Josh's takes the DNA test. The relative said Josh might have chosen to live, had he known he had a child, BTW.

Don't forget Eric, that makes 5.
Lanie

There's another point. KC not telling the father, makes me go hmmmm.

I have never believed that GA and (especially) CA would sit back and not insist that KC get some sort of child support. I can actually picture them banging on the paternal families door.

There are threads in the parking lot that discuss Josh O, and you can find alot of sluething info about him there. Poster Noddy brought him to the forfront a couple of months ago.

In Casey's dreams would he be the bio dad. I feel badly for his family to be even mentioned.

FYI....there is an easily accessible site for him on Facebook with a pic....doesn't look a thing like Caylee...I would post the site or his pic here if it was acceptable ...don't know if it is...but if you are on Facebook it is easy to get to...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back