Grandma Hollars speaks

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:waitasec: Sounds like Granny has been reading here to me.
I think I have seen very theory she has mentioned here at one time or another. :crazy:

FH: Misty did not in general resent the child
Misty was jealous of ron and his daughter - the motive

IMHO if this proves to be true then it is the most simple straight forward motive. Occams Razor.

How much of Flo's interviews do you think Lisa Croslin will take until she decides to do her own interview and dispute what Grandma is saying? Could this be a way to get Lisa Croslin to talk?

Actually, Mew, it can be all three. Misty's drugged up or hungover from her drugged up weekend; she's fed up with watching kids, especially when she's tired and cranky; and one of the kids she has to watch this particular night happens to be a little girl she resents, anyway. A classic recipe for abuse or worse.

For the most part, the theories and opinions we voice here on WS are based on good old common sense. They're not unique. Think about how many times one of us has posted that my mother/spouse/friend who doesn't follow this case heard a little about the case and came up with the same opinion most of us hold.

Granny knows the case plus she has some inside information and a good bit of common sense. Why should her opinions be any different?

It's just strange that she was all Misty is innocent, wouldn't hurt a child blah blah blah and now all of a sudden she has all these motives for why Misty hurt Haleigh. Which is it??

Well, GmaHollars says she just learned all ths info she has for us in the past weeks.
All she can do is tell everybody what Misty and Tommy said to her. Since the calls are recorded, all LE has to do is listen to the tapes. They don't need GmaHollars for that.
imo

Well, personally I'm glad that GmaHollars decided not to keep to herself what she has heard from her own granchildren's mouths. Even if LE got to hear the same thing on the phone, it is still very interesting that the grandmother would believe the three capable of committing this crime. Like I posted before, I do believe that Granny is totally p***ed at them right now. I'm just glad to see someone may just have a conscience so matter if one of their own is in trouble. Maybe other grandmas will do the same.

I know! a week ago she's all "Misty wouldn't hurt anyone"..
I really believe she was wrestling with the truth the other night. In her mind, the little Misty she knows wouldn't hurt anyone. But children change, especially when they abuse drugs; and when they do bad things, their parents and grandparents have a hard time accepting it. Granny is much more resolute than the woman we saw the first night. I don't think she's quite figured everything out, but she is coming to grips with it.

Okay.
IIRC, just yesterday, Misty kept so many children and couldnt' hurt a fly.

Fun's over.
She's the mother of all grifters. Literally.

:cow:

oh yeah. Shout out to Granny Hollars: :wave:

:D
woman-livedinashoe.gif

The way Flo talks in her interviews, Tommy and Jo being guilty is something just "revealed" to her within the last week or so. But the conversation she had with Misty about Tommy and Jo being guilty took place in Feb. Something is not adding up to me.

IIRC Granny was talking about going to a physician, only she mispronounced it) for an outpatient procedure (she called it getting a light down her throat). I say that she was going to get an endoscopy (my interpretation).

The way Flo talks in her interviews, Tommy and Jo being guilty is something just "revealed" to her within the last week or so. But the conversation she had with Misty about Tommy and Jo being guilty took place in Feb. Something is not adding up to me.

Well, Misty did express suspicions of Joe in February and both Tommy and Joe in the LVA test. If they talk about the case at all, I would expect that the topic came up in conversation a few times. I would like to know why if my grandchild said that she suspected two of my other grandchildren of a major crime.

I can't agree with her that she broke this case. Her theories are as varied as WS'ers and seem to be subject to change. Is Misty a good babysitter who wouldn't hurt a child? Is she an addict who could hurt a child because she's jealous? Is Ronald involved? Is rape and molestation the motive? Is Misty's jealousy the motive? Did Tommy or Joe do it? Did Misty hit her? Did Haleigh get Ronald's drugs?

Thank you Dr. Fessel! Hence my comment, LE has led us to believe Ronald is innocent. AT least JVM was led to believe he is innocent.

Seems to me that Cops said long ago both parents were not suspects. Way back when.

Bolded by me:

As if Granny didn't know that Tommy and Joe killed Haleigh was in the paper.. why would Lisa have to call her mom about it?? Was Lisa worried the LE was gettin pretty close? OR did she tell her mom that cause SHE was boasting?

I don't know what to think about Grandma Flo. I'm beginning to think LE is applauding her media tour because she definitely has to be ruffling feathers with all the players in the case. But the other day while I was listening to older jail phone calls, I came across a jail phone call from back in Feb with Flo and Misty. Misty called Flo, who mentions she is on her way to her psychiatrist appt. . Flo tells Misty that Lisa called her and told her that its all over the papers that Tommy and Jo killed Haleigh. Misty says "No Nana that's just silly" Flo wants to know why Lisa would lie to her about that. I'm beginning to wonder why exactly LE released that specific audio.
http://audio.thesky973.com/m/audio/2...-2-12-10-b.htm

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Thanks button was not enough for this....amazing. I thought the same thing about the statement that Misty must have liked it...I was stunned and sickened.

I had heard that since "Jerry Springer: The Opera" musical that was staged in the Westend of London was so successful, that it might head to Broadway. Guess it is doing previews in Florida, now... we are currently at the beginning of Act II opening: Grandma Flo's aria... a whimsical melody about crackheads and machine guns.

*sighs* In reality: my heart breaks so much for Haleigh...

(and yes, "Jerry Springer: The Opera" was a real show in London... it was all kind of American absurdity written by an British playwright, and the English LOVED it! It did tour in the US, later ... but Broadway cancelled putting it on Great White Way.)

I heard this call weeks ago. I am going to look it up. If I recall correctly Granny and one of her daughters were in the car and Misty was giving them a phone number to call someone for another inmate. I will go look it up. I believe it was Granny on her way to an appt.

I believe that day she was on her way to her regular Dr's appt, but she mentioned she had the other ?one? later that week, or the next. Afraid to say it, cause I don't want a TO. I've been dying to mention thisl, but afraid of getting in big trouble!

Tonight Flo said that Tommy said "Joe did it" then started crying and couldn't answer more questions. Did Flo say before or last nite that Tommy said anything at all about a brick and rope when he called her? I thought she did, but not sure? If Tommy has not mentioned the brick and rope then Misty is the one who knows about it.

Yep. When asked if Ron was cleared, Shoemaker said no, LE could not clear him, but he went from the top of the suspect list to the bottom, when Misty failed all those polys with Tim Miller.

On a possibly related note: JVM said they invited all the lawyers, including Ron's, to be on the show tonight, and haven't heard back.

I believe everyone of us should grab the link from that transcript and email it both JVM and NG - they might take the hint. convenient how they forget. Me thinks they all need a reminder of what Ron's own lawyer describes Ron's position as.

I do not understand her theory. Is she saying that Ron is involved because he is covering for Misty? I mean she said Misty was jealous and she thinks that is why Haleigh is gone. So, how is Ron part of that? Then she says she thinks Joe and Tommy raped Haleigh, well um as what a favor to Misty? Just lost on Flora.

I believe she is saying RC is involved because he is the one who left his daughter with Misty, therefor he is responsible for what happened to Haleigh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back