Grandma Hollars speaks

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Grandma is reading here at WS.. Either that or someone she is talking to in Florida is feeding her that BS that Misty killed Haleigh because she was jealous of Ron and Haleigh...JMO
Well, if this did happen over jealousy, she shouldn't have worried her little self, because Ron has proved every day since then that he loves Misty more than he ever did Haleigh. Also, what a plot for such a not so bright girl to come up with, to cover a murder.

MrLucky917 said:
I wonder what Mark Klass thinks of Granny?
Why can't it be all 3? One on top of the other = MAJOR eruption

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably from NG, or the same place Nancy gets it... Art Harris has been saying Ron was "cleared" ever since the day PCSO released a statement that the parents were "not suspects." (There is a significant difference between the two.)

He (Art) and Nancy have continued to say he was "cleared" even after Ron's own lawyer told Nancy he was not cleared.

The day Ron is cleared, I fully expect his lawyer to be announcing it to the world.

I'll wait for then to believe it. :angel:

(Same for the poly.)

Marlaina Schaivo said Ron was cleared on Primetime News this evening, also.

Pretty much like what her mother did to her earlier in the case after Misty got Tommy arrested. These people have no loyalty!

Should loyalty over ride the truth and finding Haleigh and what happened to her ?

Not in my world.

It's just strange that she was all Misty is innocent, wouldn't hurt a child blah blah blah and now all of a sudden she has all these motives for why Misty hurt Haleigh. Which is it??

As much as I've enjoyed Grandma Hollars, I think she needs help and is most likely ad libbing and going with whichever way the wind blows. I don't mean to be ugly when I say I feel IMO that she is bipolar and is cycling rapidly at this time. I think someone should take her and get her help right away. She needs her meds tweeked.

MOO

Just so you know...Grannie Flo got in quite a few theories from the threads here. Interesting, no?

Apparently it is okay for us to have theories but not GMa Hollars. One thing to say about this - she knows these kids and the family a whole lot better than onyone here. I'm not going to dismiss her ideas.

I believe she is saying RC is involved because he is the one who left his daughter with Misty, therefor he is responsible for what happened to Haleigh.

That is my understanding too. I took her words to mean that she thinks Ronald is culpable for leaving his children in her care. Legally? I dont' know. Morally? Yes.

I like her country direct way of saying things. She may not be an educated well spoken woman but I believe her. She is talking from the heart and also trying to dissect in her own way all these tales and stories she has heard from her family. This had to have been painful for her even with knowing the history of her own family. I would not count Grandma out of the loop yet. Just saying.

jmho

I think the most telling thing Grandma h has said is that Mistys eyes looked more settled since she confessed to her. Yet grandma has had no opportunity to see Mistys eyes.

I honestly do NOT know what to think anymore. All I know is that I have never seen anything quite like this entire case in my life. I think LE may not be returning her calls because she is talking to the media at great length and in detail. I can't see Tommy or Misty entrusting her with any more information, so I really am at a loss. JMO.

elphaba said:
i had heard that since "jerry springer: The opera" musical that was staged in the westend of london was so successful, that it might head to broadway. Guess it is doing previews in florida, now... We are currently at the beginning of act ii opening: Grandma flo's aria... A whimsical melody about crackheads and machine guns.

*sighs* in reality: My heart breaks so much for haleigh...

(and yes, "jerry springer: The opera" was a real show in london... It was all kind of american absurdity written by an british playwright, and the english loved it! It did tour in the us, later ... But broadway cancelled putting it on great white way.)
o/t... I

One thing's for certain, Flo's psychologist is wasting his/her time.

That just made me bust out laughing girl! :floorlaugh:
Now my DH, DD, and dogs think I need a psychologist.
Just sayin.

The most telling comment from Granny Hollers is that LE will not return her calls. I find that very interesting. Theories anyone?

Because she will be on NG and JVM with their comments ? :waitasec:

I honestly do NOT know what to think anymore. All I know is that I have never seen anything quite like this entire case in my life. I think LE may not be returning her calls because she is talking to the media at great length and in detail. I can't see Tommy or Misty entrusting her with any more information, so I really am at a loss. JMO.

LE takes very different approaches I think. Sometimes it is far better to just let someone talk and then analyze everything they say. Right now GMa Hollars is putting out some very interesting information about the Croslin family. No doubt she laid out an interesting motive this evening. I suspect LE is watching and listening to every word she has to say and they are going to let here ramble on until her heart is content. Then they will talk to her. JMO.

Here's another article on Flo:

http://www./

If not for the interest of Justice for Caylee that people at The Caylee Daily and Web Sleuths have, Hornsby and Franco would have no audience to pontificate to.

We got a shout out :woohoo:

Also this was a fascinating read. Never seen this blog before. Thank you.

Why can't it be all 3? One on top of the other = MAJOR eruption

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's exactly what I said in an earlier post, Kenziema. I'm also reminded of the statement by Marvin (can't remember his last name), the old gent whose antique gun Tommy stole from his home. He said Misty told him she was tired of taking care of other people's kids, and she asked him to pray for her.

OT: I just discovered Tapatalk the other day. Don't you love it?

I watched JVM and NG and I have to say what I said last night. Gma is giving us great insight into her family. JMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back