Grandma Hollars speaks

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If JO is truly innocent, it's reprehensible that he is being accused on national tv. Lord have mercy. I'm watching and it's basically the same interview as was given on NG.

So why Misty didn't spill this to Grandma when she visited her in TN for two weeks? Grandma says Misty's been telling her all along it was Joe? I am confused.

whats yr reaction to misty and tommy callg u just 15 min apart and spillg their guts

need to be solved...i'm calling the police, i called the head detective immediately

JVM is posing the question "why would MC tell you?" LE has grilled her for months.

JVM said that Misty had another poly to confirm (or not) the "Jo did it" story - Misty failed... again!!!

why would misty lie...and all of sudden confess everything to u

i believe her. dont believe shes lying again. not same looks on her face...her eyes

u cant see her

no, but dont think anything to do w/it

so hows she helping them down by t river

thinkin maybe she was in the van

Holy Moly Gma said she was wondering if MC was in the van too the night they took Haleigh to the river.

She (gma) thinks all three of them have something to do with Haleigh.

Grandma doesn't want to think that Misty killed Haleigh, but she was involved. JVM did a good job of sorting it out, IMO.

G'Ma just said that she believes that Misty, Joe, and Tommy were all involved with Haleigh's death.

Now she thinks Misty could have been in the van that night and was involved.

talking about Misty's 10 day visit and she might have been able to break at that time but she went went back to Florida.

This confirms, for me at least, what I suspected all along... throw Jo under the bus.
MOO~

ETA: The latest poly that Misty failed where she tells her "Jo did it" story.

GMa Hollars says she believes Misty was in the van that night - WOW.
She believes all three were involved in the disposal of Haleigh...

GF: how did misty know where to point in the river
misty on drug-binge
wouldnt hurt a child deliberately
think she may have been in that van cause she knew where to go to (reference to pointing at the river)

Well Grandma wouldn't have had to call the head detective seeing as how MC is in jail and ALL calls are recorded so the detectives would have headr that convo sooner or later.

Dang, this is the kind of stuff that will break this case. Let these jailbirds know they are not being believed by family.

You go Granny!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc