Grandma Hollars speaks

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Levi-Please ask Flora to describe what kind of childhood Misty had. Not to gather sympathy for Misty, but to give us a better understanding of how this girl was raised.TIA

I think Levi should let gramm H know how thankful we are that she has enough balls to speak to the public.. unintentional lies or not, no one else in the family seems to be stepping up to the plate... she is telling us what she heard...she sometimes tell us what she thinks...we all know she was not there, and I beleive she is doing the best she can with what she has to work with..

P.s. Grannys eyes are WILD!! I love the colour!!

I totally agree with this.

sorry Levi- thought of another one. Did Misty ever say anything to Flora that made Flora think Misty may have been afraid of Ron?

ok Levi-last one I swear. Could you ask Flora how exactly she found out Haleigh was missing? Did Misty call her or someone else? (I'm thinking this question could help determine how close of a relationship Misty actually had with Nana. If Flora didn't hear for a week and it was someone else who told her, then obviously Misty didn't feel the need to talk to the one family member we're led to believe she is the closest to)

I would love to know when she started talking to Ron's side of the family, who called who, which family members she has talked to and if they are still talking to her now that she has said Ron has responsibility.

I would love to know when she started talking to Ron's side of the family, who called who, which family members she has talked to and if they are still talking to her now that she has said Ron has responsibility.

I'd like to know what possessed her to call TN and AS? I'd like to know just how many family members are still speaking to her, and If she is feeling better?

Levi,
It would still be nice to know what street Chelsea & Tim lived on with a Crescent City address.

Thanks

Hi Levi!
For lack of a better word, it's not "natural" for a relative to easily believe that "one of their own" would molest/rape a child; matter of fact, generally it's the opposite (denial) when an accusation is made against another family member so I'm hoping you might get a chance to ask Gma Hollar the following;

Why do you believe it's possible that your grandsons Joe and Tommy could have done this to HaLeigh - NOT INCLUDING ANYTHING THAT MISTY HAS CLAIMED/TOLD YOU/OR SAID. Have there been any past incidents of alleged molestation within the family that have gone unreported? Has anyone else (again, NOT INCLUDING MISTY) within the family ever claimed to have been molested by Joe or Tommy? Obviously I don't want you to divulge who specifically may have made these claims but I would like to know 1) If any such claims have been made and whether they have been made against Tommy, Joe, or both. 2) How many claims have been made and, if so, have they been made by one or more persons within the family?

Thanks Levi - Break a leg! ((((HUGS))))

Levi,

I one of the jail house tapes, Misty is talking to her grandma and Flora says that she got minutes on her phone for Misty, and she stresses they are not for Tommy. I got the impression that GM Flora favored Misty over Tommy. Can you ask her if Tommy may have mistreated Misty growing up and that is why the family seems to favor her over him? Tommy always sends his love on these tapes, and Misty to him, but we keep hearing Misty throw him under the bus, time and time again. Tommy knows this and yet still sends his love and supports her. I have to wonder is Tommy over compensating for something he did to her in the past?

thank you

Hi Levi.

I would like to know from Miss Hollars if she was invited to Ron and Misty's wedding and what she thought of it at the time. TIA :)

I just want to know: is Granny Hollars okay? Did she have a stroke? Please give us some information. tia

Does she know exactly when Hank and Lisa moved in with tommy?

Why did JO leave Hanks house and stay with Chelsea and timmy? Was it the house by the Shell Harbor (Magnolia)?

It would be nice to get handle on JOs movements while he was there. Did he actually stay on Magnolia and who lived in the house on Magnolia when he was there? From Chelsea's statement, it appears JO would have only been with her the night in question. Exactly where was that?

Hi Levi!
For lack of a better word, it's not "natural" for a relative to easily believe that "one of their own" would molest/rape a child; matter of fact, generally it's the opposite (denial) when an accusation is made against another family member so I'm hoping you might get a chance to ask Gma Hollar the following;

Why do you believe it's possible that your grandsons Joe and Tommy could have done this to HaLeigh - NOT INCLUDING ANYTHING THAT MISTY HAS CLAIMED/TOLD YOU/OR SAID. Have there been any past incidents of alleged molestation within the family that have gone unreported? Has anyone else (again, NOT INCLUDING MISTY) within the family ever claimed to have been molested by Joe or Tommy? Obviously I don't want you to divulge who specifically may have made these claims but I would like to know 1) If any such claims have been made and whether they have been made against Tommy, Joe, or both. 2) How many claims have been made and, if so, have they been made by one or more persons within the family?

Thanks Levi - Break a leg! ((((HUGS))))

ITA with all of this. I would love to know WHY she would think that either of her grandsons would be capable of child abuse and/or murder. I am a mom and a grandmother as well, and I cannot fathom thinking these things about my family without some sort of precedent. Is there a history of abuse in the family?

I would also like more general info about the 'family tree', and when she thinks the substance abuse started in the family since drug abuse seems to be a recurring theme in both the Croslin and Cummings family. I would love to know if she herself has any history of substance abuse but I realize that that question might get her dander up! LOL!

Anyway, I am new to WS but not to the case. I appreciate all of your efforts to brings us accurate and current info. Thanks Levi! :blowkiss:

How many guns does JO own? Has he ever worked? Are there any emotional problems with Jo, misty, tommy?

Was misty a difficult child? Did she throw temper tantrums? Why didn't she want to go to school?

Was misty a difficult child? Did she throw temper tantrums? Why didn't she want to go to school?

Does any kid wanna go to school? My guess is her parents did give a darn whether she went or not!

i am at work......is there anyone who will transcribe the show........
please please pretty please

:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J_M_U